Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Writer's Doors Game
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 427 428
@lesbianpangoro [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65722208][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657223/65722208_350.png[/img][/url] Vidofnir stared at the doors curiously. “Isn’t that just interesting?”she said with a beam after hearing him speak. When she heard Lao Ban’s name, however, her smile wavered. “That sounds… familiar.” The faint sensation of a tug, but in her head. Something whispered to her, its hissing voice making her wish she could just rip out her head. Quickly, she headed over to the nearest door and pointed at it. “I’d like to pick this one, please!” Seeing the [b]third door[/b], the Mirror slightly regretted her choice. It was dark and ominous, with a pretty wreath of autumn leaves- fit for a house, but not for her, no. Unfortunately, it was too late to go back. She twisted the knob, opened it ever so slightly, and stepped through the door.
@lesbianpangoro

65722208_350.png

Vidofnir stared at the doors curiously. “Isn’t that just interesting?”she said with a beam after hearing him speak. When she heard Lao Ban’s name, however, her smile wavered. “That sounds… familiar.”

The faint sensation of a tug, but in her head. Something whispered to her, its hissing voice making her wish she could just rip out her head. Quickly, she headed over to the nearest door and pointed at it. “I’d like to pick this one, please!”

Seeing the third door, the Mirror slightly regretted her choice. It was dark and ominous, with a pretty wreath of autumn leaves- fit for a house, but not for her, no. Unfortunately, it was too late to go back.

She twisted the knob, opened it ever so slightly, and stepped through the door.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Alright, y'all really came through with the great responses! [color=#d41b11][b]@Azurenight[/b][/color] Flux steps through the red door, his mechanical companion fluttering ahead. The first thing to hit him when he crosses the threshold is the light; it’s somehow bright as a spring day in Light territory, despite the fact that it’s midwinter near the Thorndark Altar. Flux instinctively squints, his eyes watering as they adjust. The second thing to hit him is the size and shape of the room beyond. It’s like he entered an entirely new building. He’s in a massive, echoing structure with a domed glass ceiling high enough to comfortably fit even the biggest dragon. The sky above is clear and blue, rather than the iron-gray one might expect. In the center of it, stretching upwards towards the dome, is a gigantic orrery with a replica of Sornieth at the center. Flux flies upwards to get a better look at it: each elemental territory is marked with its respective rune and burnished with a subtle, colorful finish. There are even mountains and valleys etched into the metal. Flux’s awe is broken all too soon when he hears Bolt chirping from somewhere on the other side of the globe. Flux flies down to where Bolt is. “What’d you find, buddy?” he asks, though his eyes answer the question for him. At the base of the orrery is a control panel, equally decorated in brass and steel as the globe. Leaning casually against it is a beefy-looking Mith, along with a mechanical jellyfish floating lazily near his head. Bolt seems to be having a conversation with them, consisting entirely of chirps and beeps. The Mith sees the look of interest in Flux’s eyes, and he nods. “Welcome to the Planetarium,” he says. “Now check this out.” He fiddles with a few buttons and levers, and suddenly the sky above the dome changes from a sunny blue to a star-studded nightscape. He fiddles again, and the sky turns black and stormy. Once more, and it’s an overcast winter sky. A smile hits the Mith’s eyes. “That’s only the beginning.” [center][item=geartoggle smith][item=workshop monitor][/center] [color=#e3a242][b]@imginate[/b][/color] Beherit swoops through the yellow door soon after Flux enters the red one. An uncanny wave of heat automatically hits him like stepping from a blizzard into a firelit house. The space beyond the yellow door is small, compact, more of a storage closet than a room. [i]It’d be insanely uncomfortable for a grown-up dragon,[/i] Beherit thinks. It’s chock-full of books. Books on every subject Beherit can think of, lining the walls, stacked on the floor, wedged into odd corners. There are also potted plants in strange locations, verdant and thriving and far too lush for a tiny room like this one. “Wow,” Beherit breathes. To top it all off, more of those pretty lanterns (possibly the source of the warmth) float near the ceiling. Beherit takes a second to examine a shelf. The titles are mostly complicated, words in languages he doesn’t know or phrases he’s never heard of. What [i]is[/i] “Advanced Humoral Theory in the Second Age” even supposed to be? One volume, however, catches his eye with its title: [i]The Liberator and the Elder’s Fall[/i]. Beherit tries to pull it out with his teeth, but it comes crashing down nearly on top of him. When he gets his bearings again, he notices two slips of parchment that have fallen out. [center][item=accent: liberator][item=accent: the elder’s fall][/center] [color=#3d3a3a][b]@SilencedRose[/b][/color] As Vidofnir enters the black door, she doesn’t notice the expression on Lao Ban’s face falling into a look of confusion, then his eyes widening in realization. She also doesn’t hear him say “Vidofnir, wait–” despite the fact that she never told him her name. She simply steps over the threshold, and the door gently closes behind her. The room past the black door is… well, for lack of a better word, it’s [i]long[/i]. More of a hallway than a room, really. The space beyond the entrance is forbiddingly dark, the only illumination a single lantern above Vidofnir’s head. A sign sits just in front of where the hallway begins: [center]PERIODICALS LIGHTS WILL TURN ON AUTOMATICALLY NO OUTSIDE ILLUMINATION (THIS MEANS YOU LAO BAN) -MAELON[/center] Not the most encouraging message. Still, Vidofnir marches forth. That tug, that whisper, is growing more frantic, and it’d be seven different kinds of hell to try and ignore it. True to the sign’s promise, as Vidofnir gingerly pads through the periodicals section, floating lanterns blink on with her passage. This section is far more subdued in its decor than the foyer of the library was: everything’s neatly organized in pristine stacks. Every piece of furniture is either wood painted a neutral black or (oddly enough) built from stone. The most extravagance visible is garlands and wreaths of preserved autumn leaves, dotting every other shelf. Something’s off about the carpet, though. [i]Very[/i] off. Almost like– Vidofnir suddenly yanks her front paw away from the ground with dawning dread. How could she be so blind? That stone “furniture” isn’t furniture after all. Those are headstones. And she’s walking on grave dirt. It’s at that moment that an icy hand grabs her ankle. [center][item=haunting amber grasp][item=haunting amber ghastcrown][/center] [color=#d6c7b6][b]@Strangeflesh[/b][/color] With a sniff and a rumble, Kyle saunters through the white door. If he can track down the source of the smell, he might be able to– Oh. Well, that’s not good. Instead of any kind of room, the door leads to quite literally nowhere. Kyle’s now on a ledge outside a tower, facing at least a three-story drop into the glittering snow beneath. He turns frantically to see if he can backtrack, but the door is closed tight behind him. “Crap, crap, crap,” he mutters to himself. This wouldn’t be a problem if he’d remembered to tune up his wing servos last week, but [i]some[/i] clients had just [i]had[/i] to come to him with concerns about piddly things like “can’t stop smelling rust” or “limbs falling off,” and he didn’t have the time. An icy breeze howls past as Kyle weighs his options. He could dive into the snow and hope it catches his fall. He could try and break down the door. Or he could– “Excuse me, mister?” There’s a tiny blue Fae hatchling floating in front of Kyle’s nose. How’d this little twerp manage to learn to fly so quickly? “Yes?” Kyle asks, annoyed. “Do you. Uh. Do you need any help?” Kyle sighs. "...Yes." [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75255013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752551/75255013_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Alright, y'all really came through with the great responses!

@Azurenight Flux steps through the red door, his mechanical companion fluttering ahead. The first thing to hit him when he crosses the threshold is the light; it’s somehow bright as a spring day in Light territory, despite the fact that it’s midwinter near the Thorndark Altar. Flux instinctively squints, his eyes watering as they adjust. The second thing to hit him is the size and shape of the room beyond. It’s like he entered an entirely new building.

He’s in a massive, echoing structure with a domed glass ceiling high enough to comfortably fit even the biggest dragon. The sky above is clear and blue, rather than the iron-gray one might expect. In the center of it, stretching upwards towards the dome, is a gigantic orrery with a replica of Sornieth at the center. Flux flies upwards to get a better look at it: each elemental territory is marked with its respective rune and burnished with a subtle, colorful finish. There are even mountains and valleys etched into the metal. Flux’s awe is broken all too soon when he hears Bolt chirping from somewhere on the other side of the globe.

Flux flies down to where Bolt is. “What’d you find, buddy?” he asks, though his eyes answer the question for him. At the base of the orrery is a control panel, equally decorated in brass and steel as the globe. Leaning casually against it is a beefy-looking Mith, along with a mechanical jellyfish floating lazily near his head. Bolt seems to be having a conversation with them, consisting entirely of chirps and beeps.

The Mith sees the look of interest in Flux’s eyes, and he nods. “Welcome to the Planetarium,” he says. “Now check this out.” He fiddles with a few buttons and levers, and suddenly the sky above the dome changes from a sunny blue to a star-studded nightscape. He fiddles again, and the sky turns black and stormy. Once more, and it’s an overcast winter sky. A smile hits the Mith’s eyes. “That’s only the beginning.”
Geartoggle Smith Workshop Monitor

@imginate Beherit swoops through the yellow door soon after Flux enters the red one. An uncanny wave of heat automatically hits him like stepping from a blizzard into a firelit house. The space beyond the yellow door is small, compact, more of a storage closet than a room. It’d be insanely uncomfortable for a grown-up dragon, Beherit thinks.

It’s chock-full of books. Books on every subject Beherit can think of, lining the walls, stacked on the floor, wedged into odd corners. There are also potted plants in strange locations, verdant and thriving and far too lush for a tiny room like this one. “Wow,” Beherit breathes. To top it all off, more of those pretty lanterns (possibly the source of the warmth) float near the ceiling.

Beherit takes a second to examine a shelf. The titles are mostly complicated, words in languages he doesn’t know or phrases he’s never heard of. What is “Advanced Humoral Theory in the Second Age” even supposed to be? One volume, however, catches his eye with its title: The Liberator and the Elder’s Fall. Beherit tries to pull it out with his teeth, but it comes crashing down nearly on top of him. When he gets his bearings again, he notices two slips of parchment that have fallen out.
Accent: Liberator

@SilencedRose As Vidofnir enters the black door, she doesn’t notice the expression on Lao Ban’s face falling into a look of confusion, then his eyes widening in realization. She also doesn’t hear him say “Vidofnir, wait–” despite the fact that she never told him her name. She simply steps over the threshold, and the door gently closes behind her.

The room past the black door is… well, for lack of a better word, it’s long. More of a hallway than a room, really. The space beyond the entrance is forbiddingly dark, the only illumination a single lantern above Vidofnir’s head. A sign sits just in front of where the hallway begins:
PERIODICALS
LIGHTS WILL TURN ON AUTOMATICALLY
NO OUTSIDE ILLUMINATION (THIS MEANS YOU LAO BAN) -MAELON

Not the most encouraging message. Still, Vidofnir marches forth. That tug, that whisper, is growing more frantic, and it’d be seven different kinds of hell to try and ignore it.

True to the sign’s promise, as Vidofnir gingerly pads through the periodicals section, floating lanterns blink on with her passage. This section is far more subdued in its decor than the foyer of the library was: everything’s neatly organized in pristine stacks. Every piece of furniture is either wood painted a neutral black or (oddly enough) built from stone. The most extravagance visible is garlands and wreaths of preserved autumn leaves, dotting every other shelf. Something’s off about the carpet, though. Very off. Almost like–

Vidofnir suddenly yanks her front paw away from the ground with dawning dread. How could she be so blind? That stone “furniture” isn’t furniture after all. Those are headstones. And she’s walking on grave dirt.

It’s at that moment that an icy hand grabs her ankle.
Haunting Amber Grasp Haunting Amber Ghastcrown

@Strangeflesh With a sniff and a rumble, Kyle saunters through the white door. If he can track down the source of the smell, he might be able to–

Oh.

Well, that’s not good.

Instead of any kind of room, the door leads to quite literally nowhere. Kyle’s now on a ledge outside a tower, facing at least a three-story drop into the glittering snow beneath. He turns frantically to see if he can backtrack, but the door is closed tight behind him. “Crap, crap, crap,” he mutters to himself. This wouldn’t be a problem if he’d remembered to tune up his wing servos last week, but some clients had just had to come to him with concerns about piddly things like “can’t stop smelling rust” or “limbs falling off,” and he didn’t have the time.

An icy breeze howls past as Kyle weighs his options. He could dive into the snow and hope it catches his fall. He could try and break down the door. Or he could–

“Excuse me, mister?”

There’s a tiny blue Fae hatchling floating in front of Kyle’s nose. How’d this little twerp manage to learn to fly so quickly?

“Yes?” Kyle asks, annoyed.

“Do you. Uh. Do you need any help?”

Kyle sighs. "...Yes."
75255013_350.png
vistafestival_11.pngvistafestival_7.png
Mika/Ripley. they/them/ze/hir. please be nice to me.
[size=1][s]sorry if this kinda bad, I'm not the best writer[/s][/size] The smell of sickly sweat and ash burns your nose as you walk across the icy wasteland. You shiver as your body temperature drops. You're not sure how long you have been walking across this barren land. Time seems to have stopped entirely. You look down at your footsteps. Each print left by your frozen feet is perfectly pressed into the snow and ice. You look up at the sky; it is dark, not a single twinkle to break the dull veil of oblivion. Hot springs of black vapor seep from the earth, colors like the rainbow swirling inside. Mist begins to swirl around your legs and arms, filling the sky and making your visibility zero. There is no sound but the howling wind, which is slowly became unbearable. Fog swipes across your vision and you catch a glimpse of a blurry but discernible face staring back at you through the mist. Hateful screaming can be heard through the mist, and something that sounds like distorted laughter. A voice, faint and trembling with grief calls out to you: "Wait…Please…you…must…leave…" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75027298][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750273/75027298_350.png[/img][/url] You look at the ancient obelisk standing on the ground. One of his eyes has been gashed out completely and the other is barely an aqueous humor filled semicircle. He claws at the air like he is fighting with ghosts and blood drips from his chest. "A-are you okay?" You ask. "No, but that's not point. There's no saving me now…but you can be saved…" The one eyed exile screams as a large shadow-beast launches itself at you. He bats it away, but it drains most of his strength. "What's going on?" You ask. "The Fog…it is thinning the barriers of reality…letting in…shade beasts…and worse. They've already…gotten me…but you…you can be safe." He wheezes. "The hot springs…they hold unbound elemental magic…with the Fog active…you can use them to…escape." He gestures to three hot springs. One of them glows a bright white, containing a thin, sliver liquid that smells like antibiotics and stings your skin to touch. Another is a ferrous red pound, chunky and burning enough to make a dent in the supernatural snow. The last one is pure black, dizzying fumes creeping from its basin and smelling of long-burnt ashes. "But where do these portals even lead?" You ask "I do not know. But they will lead…far away from here…quickly you must go! They are coming!" Suddenly, the fog begins to aggressively circle you and the Exile. Claws and maws dart from the sky, biting and tearing at your flesh. More horror-beasts can be seen on the horizon, screaming and crying in endless agony. You dart to portals, ready to jump, but you look back at your savor fighting with monster of non-existence, and you wonder: cloud you help him? [i]Should[/i] you help? He said that he was Shade-touched, or at least you think that that was what he was talking about. And could you even do anything? But as the wind blows ever quicker, you don't have much time to make a choice. [color=grey]Option #1: Go through the white portal [color=darkred]Option #2: Go through the red portal [color=black] Option #3: Go through the black portal [color=orange]Option #4: Try to help the One-Eyed Exile
sorry if this kinda bad, I'm not the best writer

The smell of sickly sweat and ash burns your nose as you walk across the icy wasteland. You shiver as your body temperature drops. You're not sure how long you have been walking across this barren land. Time seems to have stopped entirely. You look down at your footsteps. Each print left by your frozen feet is perfectly pressed into the snow and ice. You look up at the sky; it is dark, not a single twinkle to break the dull veil of oblivion. Hot springs of black vapor seep from the earth, colors like the rainbow swirling inside. Mist begins to swirl around your legs and arms, filling the sky and making your visibility zero. There is no sound but the howling wind, which is slowly became unbearable. Fog swipes across your vision and you catch a glimpse of a blurry but discernible face staring back at you through the mist. Hateful screaming
can be heard through the mist, and something that sounds like distorted laughter. A voice, faint and trembling with grief calls out to you: "Wait…Please…you…must…leave…"
75027298_350.png
You look at the ancient obelisk standing on the ground. One of his eyes has been gashed out completely and the other is barely an aqueous humor filled semicircle. He claws at the air like he is fighting with ghosts and blood drips from his chest.
"A-are you okay?" You ask.
"No, but that's not point. There's no saving me now…but you can be saved…" The one eyed exile screams as a large shadow-beast launches itself at you. He bats it away, but it drains most of his strength.
"What's going on?" You ask.
"The Fog…it is thinning the barriers of reality…letting in…shade beasts…and worse. They've already…gotten me…but you…you can be safe." He wheezes.
"The hot springs…they hold unbound elemental magic…with the Fog active…you can use them to…escape."
He gestures to three hot springs. One of them glows a bright white, containing a thin, sliver liquid that smells like antibiotics and stings your skin to touch. Another is a ferrous red pound, chunky and burning enough to make a dent in the supernatural snow. The last one is pure black, dizzying fumes creeping from its basin and smelling of long-burnt ashes.
"But where do these portals even lead?" You ask
"I do not know. But they will lead…far away from here…quickly you must go! They are coming!" Suddenly, the fog begins to aggressively circle you and the Exile. Claws and maws dart from the sky, biting and tearing at your flesh. More horror-beasts can be seen on the horizon, screaming and crying in endless agony. You dart to portals, ready to jump, but you look back at your savor fighting with monster of non-existence, and you wonder: cloud you help him? Should you help? He said that he was Shade-touched, or at least you think that that was what he was talking about. And could you even do anything? But as the wind blows ever quicker, you don't have much time to make a choice.

Option #1: Go through the white portal

Option #2: Go through the red portal

Option #3: Go through the black portal

Option #4: Try to help the One-Eyed Exile
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[center]@Strangeflesh [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67308327][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673084/67308327_350.png[/img][/url] Ren had been through many ordeals before and had come out victorious but at the moment, it looked like maybe- [i]just maybe[/i], this wasn't the best idea. With the combination of the sudden drop in temperature and black mist that seemed to come from nowhere, it truly did feel like maybe her pride had gotten the better of her. This whole trip was a cursed nightmare that seemed to make all hope be left behind. The urging voice of the Obelisk brought her back from the hazy state of mind the shadows were starting to put her in and immediately, she tried to fight off the mist. No amount of physical fighting could make this go away though. Passing by the nursery, the stories that would be told to the hatchlings would make this way to the ears of those close by. This really was just how it was described. As soon as the Shade rained down from the sky though, Ren decided her own safety might be a bit more important in the moment. She had a life of her own she needed to get back to and the obelisk had already said he was already been touched by it so with one last look at the Exile and a yell of 'thanks', she flew towards the nearest portal, leaping through its [b]red shimmering surface[/b] without a single hesitation to try and get away from the darkening landscape.[/center]
@Strangeflesh

67308327_350.png
Ren had been through many ordeals before and had come out victorious but at the moment, it looked like maybe- just maybe, this wasn't the best idea. With the combination of the sudden drop in temperature and black mist that seemed to come from nowhere, it truly did feel like maybe her pride had gotten the better of her. This whole trip was a cursed nightmare that seemed to make all hope be left behind.

The urging voice of the Obelisk brought her back from the hazy state of mind the shadows were starting to put her in and immediately, she tried to fight off the mist. No amount of physical fighting could make this go away though. Passing by the nursery, the stories that would be told to the hatchlings would make this way to the ears of those close by. This really was just how it was described.

As soon as the Shade rained down from the sky though, Ren decided her own safety might be a bit more important in the moment. She had a life of her own she needed to get back to and the obelisk had already said he was already been touched by it so with one last look at the Exile and a yell of 'thanks', she flew towards the nearest portal, leaping through its red shimmering surface without a single hesitation to try and get away from the darkening landscape.
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@strangeflesh [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75141318][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/751414/75141318_350.png[/img][/url] Perdita looks back at the aging Obelisk, fighting his hopeless fight alone. If she were older or stronger...or if she had been left with any magic at all from the cruel accident of her birth...but no, she had nothing. Not Plague magic, which would have eased his death, not Ice magic, which could have frozen the Shadows, not Water magic, which might have seen the future...nothing but the faint inner spark of her species. That, and the strange ritual of her breed. She watches him a moment longer, imprinting the valiant image in her memory. She then spews ichor over the surface of her pearl, spreading it over and watching the blackness turn to white, with the shadows from every irregularity forming a pattern discernible to none but another Pearlcatcher. "Your story will be remembered," she says, before stepping through the [b]silvery portal.[/b] Perhaps the strength of its liquid can cleanse the last of Plague influence from her scales and allow her to start anew. ((Her lore is pretty spotty right now, but her parents' lore is way more detailed and will help to explain why she is the way she is!))
@strangeflesh

75141318_350.png

Perdita looks back at the aging Obelisk, fighting his hopeless fight alone. If she were older or stronger...or if she had been left with any magic at all from the cruel accident of her birth...but no, she had nothing. Not Plague magic, which would have eased his death, not Ice magic, which could have frozen the Shadows, not Water magic, which might have seen the future...nothing but the faint inner spark of her species. That, and the strange ritual of her breed.

She watches him a moment longer, imprinting the valiant image in her memory. She then spews ichor over the surface of her pearl, spreading it over and watching the blackness turn to white, with the shadows from every irregularity forming a pattern discernible to none but another Pearlcatcher.

"Your story will be remembered," she says, before stepping through the silvery portal. Perhaps the strength of its liquid can cleanse the last of Plague influence from her scales and allow her to start anew.

((Her lore is pretty spotty right now, but her parents' lore is way more detailed and will help to explain why she is the way she is!))
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
@strangeflesh [b](Option #4: Try to help the One-Eyed Exile)[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34843603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/348437/34843603_350.png[/img][/url] Eclipse is no stranger to the oddities between realities, but stumbling on a dragon trying to fight against them is a first. Watching the old obelisk suffer was no way to leave him. He watched as the other dragons fled, which is something he may have even done in his past and given the circumstances, he did not fault them for doing so. "Exile, I've walked through enough portals in my lifetime, for once I'd like to not run from the dangers with them," Eclipse spoke with a calm demeanor, words edged with a metallic hiss. The Exile raised a brow in surprise, watching as a shadow lunged towards the pair, fangs bared. Eclipse's runes flared into a dark, menacing hue, a red barrier forming around them just in time to stave it off. "I can't hold this barrier forever, what do you propose we do?" Eclipse spoke, looking to the Obelisk, "I'm sure there's a way for us both to survive this."[/center]
@strangeflesh (Option #4: Try to help the One-Eyed Exile)
34843603_350.png
Eclipse is no stranger to the oddities between realities, but stumbling on a dragon trying to fight against them is a first. Watching the old obelisk suffer was no way to leave him. He watched as the other dragons fled, which is something he may have even done in his past and given the circumstances, he did not fault them for doing so.

"Exile, I've walked through enough portals in my lifetime, for once I'd like to not run from the dangers with them," Eclipse spoke with a calm demeanor, words edged with a metallic hiss. The Exile raised a brow in surprise, watching as a shadow lunged towards the pair, fangs bared. Eclipse's runes flared into a dark, menacing hue, a red barrier forming around them just in time to stave it off.

"I can't hold this barrier forever, what do you propose we do?" Eclipse spoke, looking to the Obelisk, "I'm sure there's a way for us both to survive this."
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@Strangeflesh [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75139146][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=40&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=2018bf635b874285660bb819640b9c14bedc6e2b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] The Stygianix eyed The Exile with mild suspicion, before seeing the Shadow Beast. She flinched, and the Symbiont attached to her screamed inside her head so loudly she wished she was dead. Immediately, she headed towards the nearest portal- a [b]black portal (3) [/b] that matched her scales. Right before jumping in, she hesitated. The exile was still fighting for his life, but it was hopeless. He was doomed. Raising a talon to her forehead, she gave him a salute. His sacrifice was valiant, and she hoped he would fly high in the next world- if there even was one. “Hail and farewell,”she called, before leaping into the portal of ashes.
@Strangeflesh

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=40&breed=10&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=24&wings=10&auth=2018bf635b874285660bb819640b9c14bedc6e2b&dummyext=prev.png

The Stygianix eyed The Exile with mild suspicion, before seeing the Shadow Beast. She flinched, and the Symbiont attached to her screamed inside her head so loudly she wished she was dead.

Immediately, she headed towards the nearest portal- a black portal (3) that matched her scales. Right before jumping in, she hesitated. The exile was still fighting for his life, but it was hopeless. He was doomed.

Raising a talon to her forehead, she gave him a salute. His sacrifice was valiant, and she hoped he would fly high in the next world- if there even was one. “Hail and farewell,”she called, before leaping into the portal of ashes.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
All right, now that all doors have been chosen, I will give out the prizes tomorrow. I need to sleep [emoji=obelisk sleepy size=1]
All right, now that all doors have been chosen, I will give out the prizes tomorrow. I need to sleep
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
@Bxy26 Option #1: Go through the white portal Perdita said that the Obelisk would be remembered, but that was a lie. Pearlcathers, as much as they beings of memory, they are being of forgetfulness. Their pearls, their 'minds' are fragile things that they must carry everywhere like unless children. She clutched onto it tight as she flowed through brilliant white portal. So many memories flooded past her, so many scenes and places. Her birth my have been a pointless mistake, but there were so many stories that weren't. So many things that she could've had but didn't. She wasn't being cleansed, something dark was seeping into her soul, something that told that she was nothing, that she was powerless, that she was…disgusting. And it was her voice. And they were her memories. Disgust, fear and anger were all wrapped up together inside her, threatening to tear her apart. No. She wouldn't let it. She wasn't something to be discarded, brushed off or ignored. The bright white tendrils of the Shade(was it the Shade? It was so pure-looking?) cried and cried for her, but she wouldn't let it. Her magic was weak, but it was weaker then her. Perdita may have been weak, but it was disgusting. They were disgusting. And she could be pure. She could be beautiful, if she could only fight this thing. Before she had the chance, she was dropped back out near her home, clutching her pearl and shivering violently. She looked at her hands and clothes, they hand been blenched white by the portal. Perdita looked hopefully in the pools of water, but the stripes of the Necromancer hand not been removed. She was still disgusting. But something had been changed. The disgusting rags that she wore had been transformed into a pure white grown, something pure and beautiful! Maybe she could be pure, and maybe, just maybe, her life wasn't a mistake. [item=Respectable Alabaster Bodice] [item=Respectable Alabaster Knickers] [item=Respectable Alabaster Spats] @Miere Option #2: Go through the red portal The red liquid was the color of Ren's own eyes and the bleeding specks at the covered her body, so she didn't feel threatened when she dove into it. The swirling patterns and lights mesmerized her and distracted her from the horror show that was going on before her eyes; but she still was able to make it in. But Ren regretted it, as her lungs began to close under the water. She struggled and splashed but she only sank further. The water around her was getting colder and colder, the ice forming around her slowing her descent. The liquid began to turn from red to black, and it began to freeze her in place. She saw other dragons, frozen in place. They were crying out, as they trying to move almost the frozen plague magic. Tears began to form in her red eyes, as fear overcame her, but she was stronger then this trap, which that Obelisk must have set! Ren looked up at the screaming, frozen dragons. They all had bright green eyes, natures eyes. She felt so much hate towards them, even though she lived in a nature clan, and had no animosity towards the element. They were just…disgusting. They were somehow deserving of this fate. She wouldn't be another one of these poor souls. She spotted a glowing orb at the bottom. That must be the exit! She swam downward and into the exit, falling out on the other side. She wasn't in Clan Miere, but she was in Sornieth, and that was all she needed. In her hand, was a goblet filled with the same liquid from that horrid place. She feels compelled to keep it. [item=Plague Runestone][item=Vigorous Goblet] @SilencedRose Option #3: Go through the black portal Stygianix, the twice-corrupted. Bent and warped by two alien parasites, their bodies radiate Shade and disease. The Exile could smell the horrors, and turned around to confront her. "Are…you…a…Shade beast?" He muttered, trying to hold back the fog and mist that was biting at their flesh." Deianira didn't know what to do. If she said yes, he would kill her. If she said no, would he believe her? So she simply choose to run into the portal. "Wait…I will not hurt you…we are both…corrupted…" He yelled as the fog kept biting and tearing at his decaying body. Deianira simply ran to the umbral portal, but the Exile threw something at her, which knocked her into it. She tumbled through the inky blankness, as her Symbiont screamed out for some kind of mercy. She thought that it would feel like the embrace of the Shade, but it didn't. It was so cold, and it made her feel so disgusting. Maybe she trapped in one of those cruel fortresses of Ice, were she would stuck forever to rot. Deianira grabbed the thing that the Shade-hunter had thrown at her. It was a flouting crystal, with spectral hands flouting about it. It felt comforting, and the screaming of her Symbiont became lessened. Soon, she fell back into the Plaguelands were she was born, far from home, but she alive and she was free. The orb was covered in the same black slime, but it still radiated hope. She picked it put and began walk home. [item=Grey Slime][item=Sky Crystal][item=Black Slime] @Nighthydra Option #4: Try to help the One-Eyed Exile "Survive?" The Exile laughed. "I was not meant to survive…I was born like this." "Shade-touched?" Eclipse hissed. "No. Something…worse…I am…disgusting." He pointed at torn out eye. Eclipse didn't want to press him, as he was clear not in the right state of mind for that. And the Shadow beasts were ever encroaching. Through the blood-red and icy magic that they possessed, the pair fought them off, but they just kept coming. but they just kept coming. The fog surrounded them, and often it was hard to tell friend from foe. The wind blew in their faces, snatching away their breaths, and the fog seemed to suck the energy from them. The darkness flowed in a single direction, ever outward, devouring everything in its path.The beasts attacked, swarming like angry hornets. But they didn't give up. They kept fighting, and kept their focus. Eventually, most of crying beasts were driven away into the snow, and a serene calmness filled the air. "Thank you…I'm sorry that is all I can say…as I have nothing to give you…" "Don't sweat it, big guy." Eclipse smiled. "But I don't think that we are done. Watch out!" A single, tiny beast attacked them, a simpering thing cover in fog. It almost looked like a mirror, but its body was jittery and monstrous it was hard to make out its features. It jumped up at Eclipse, trying to bite at his throat. The Exile stabbed it, cutting off one of its hands. Wait…how is that possible? It should've just reformed. Unless… "That's a dragon!" Eclipse wheezed as the foggy shade drifted away, reveling a small mirror with a bleached hide. He looked up at the pair with confusion. "*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* yes…I am…*cough* *cough*" The mirror said. "My name is Blackened Bones, and I was corrupted by the Shade when I journeyed here. The fog blew away some of the corruption, but I am very very ill. At least let me travel with you so I can*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* die with dignity." Eclipse put his wing around the dragon, and walked away back to his homeland, while the Exile faded away. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75049932][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750500/75049932_350.png[/img][/url]
@Bxy26 Option #1: Go through the white portal

Perdita said that the Obelisk would be remembered, but that was a lie. Pearlcathers, as much as they beings of memory, they are being of forgetfulness. Their pearls, their 'minds' are fragile things that they must carry everywhere like unless children. She clutched onto it tight as she flowed through brilliant white portal. So many memories flooded past her, so many scenes and places. Her birth my have been a pointless mistake, but there were so many stories that weren't. So many things that she could've had but didn't. She wasn't being cleansed, something dark was seeping into her soul, something that told that she was nothing, that she was powerless, that she was…disgusting.
And it was her voice.
And they were her memories.
Disgust, fear and anger were all wrapped up together inside her, threatening to tear her apart.
No.
She wouldn't let it. She wasn't something to be discarded, brushed off or ignored. The bright white tendrils of the Shade(was it the Shade? It was so pure-looking?) cried and cried for her, but she wouldn't let it. Her magic was weak, but it was weaker then her.
Perdita may have been weak, but it was disgusting. They were disgusting. And she could be pure. She could be beautiful, if she could only fight this thing. Before she had the chance, she was dropped back out near her home, clutching her pearl and shivering violently. She looked at her hands and clothes, they hand been blenched white by the portal. Perdita looked hopefully in the pools of water, but the stripes of the Necromancer hand not been removed. She was still disgusting.
But something had been changed. The disgusting rags that she wore had been transformed into a pure white grown, something pure and beautiful! Maybe she could be pure, and maybe, just maybe, her life wasn't a mistake.
Respectable Alabaster Bodice Respectable Alabaster Knickers Respectable Alabaster Spats

@Miere Option #2: Go through the red portal

The red liquid was the color of Ren's own eyes and the bleeding specks at the covered her body, so she didn't feel threatened when she dove into it. The swirling patterns and lights mesmerized her and distracted her from the horror show that was going on before her eyes; but she still was able to make it in.
But Ren regretted it, as her lungs began to close under the water. She struggled and splashed but she only sank further. The water around her was getting colder and colder, the ice forming around her slowing her descent. The liquid began to turn from red to black, and it began to freeze her in place. She saw other dragons, frozen in place. They were crying out, as they trying to move almost the frozen plague magic. Tears began to form in her red eyes, as fear overcame her, but she was stronger then this trap, which that Obelisk must have set! Ren looked up at the screaming, frozen dragons. They all had bright green eyes, natures eyes. She felt so much hate towards them, even though she lived in a nature clan, and had no animosity towards the element. They were just…disgusting. They were somehow deserving of this fate. She wouldn't be another one of these poor souls. She spotted a glowing orb at the bottom. That must be the exit!
She swam downward and into the exit, falling out on the other side. She wasn't in Clan Miere, but she was in Sornieth, and that was all she needed. In her hand, was a goblet filled with the same liquid from that horrid place. She feels compelled to keep it.
Plague Runestone Vigorous Goblet

@SilencedRose Option #3: Go through the black portal

Stygianix, the twice-corrupted. Bent and warped by two alien parasites, their bodies radiate Shade and disease. The Exile could smell the horrors, and turned around to confront her.
"Are…you…a…Shade beast?" He muttered, trying to hold back the fog and mist that was biting at their flesh."
Deianira didn't know what to do. If she said yes, he would kill her. If she said no, would he believe her? So she simply choose to run into the portal.
"Wait…I will not hurt you…we are both…corrupted…" He yelled as the fog kept biting and tearing at his decaying body. Deianira simply ran to the umbral portal, but the Exile threw something at her, which knocked her into it. She tumbled through the inky blankness, as her Symbiont screamed out for some kind of mercy. She thought that it would feel like the embrace of the Shade, but it didn't. It was so cold, and it made her feel so disgusting. Maybe she trapped in one of those cruel fortresses of Ice, were she would stuck forever to rot. Deianira grabbed the thing that the Shade-hunter had thrown at her. It was a flouting crystal, with spectral hands flouting about it. It felt comforting, and the screaming of her Symbiont became lessened. Soon, she fell back into the Plaguelands were she was born, far from home, but she alive and she was free. The orb was covered in the same black slime, but it still radiated hope. She picked it put and began walk home.
Grey Slime Sky Crystal Black Slime

@Nighthydra Option #4: Try to help the One-Eyed Exile
"Survive?" The Exile laughed. "I was not meant to survive…I was born like this."
"Shade-touched?" Eclipse hissed.
"No. Something…worse…I am…disgusting." He pointed at torn out eye. Eclipse didn't want to press him, as he was clear not in the right state of mind for that. And the Shadow beasts were ever encroaching. Through the blood-red and icy magic that they possessed, the pair fought them off, but they just kept coming. but they just kept coming. The fog surrounded them, and often it was hard to tell friend from foe. The wind blew in their faces, snatching away their breaths, and the fog seemed to suck the energy from them. The darkness flowed in a single direction, ever outward, devouring everything in its path.The beasts attacked, swarming like angry hornets.
But they didn't give up. They kept fighting, and kept their focus. Eventually, most of crying beasts were driven away into the snow, and a serene calmness filled the air.
"Thank you…I'm sorry that is all I can say…as I have nothing to give you…"
"Don't sweat it, big guy." Eclipse smiled. "But I don't think that we are done. Watch out!"
A single, tiny beast attacked them, a simpering thing cover in fog. It almost looked like a mirror, but its body was jittery and monstrous it was hard to make out its features. It jumped up at Eclipse, trying to bite at his throat. The Exile stabbed it, cutting off one of its hands. Wait…how is that possible? It should've just reformed. Unless…
"That's a dragon!" Eclipse wheezed as the foggy shade drifted away, reveling a small mirror with a bleached hide. He looked up at the pair with confusion.
"*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* yes…I am…*cough* *cough*" The mirror said. "My name is Blackened Bones, and I was corrupted by the Shade when I journeyed here. The fog blew away some of the corruption, but I am very very ill. At least let me travel with you so I can*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* die with dignity."
Eclipse put his wing around the dragon, and walked away back to his homeland, while the Exile faded away.
75049932_350.png
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
Extra Credit Round! No players will be nominated :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747936/74793567_350.png?mtime=ZYde8F_vqWA.png[/img] The dark but huggable tundra wakes up from a mechanic haize where he recites the rules of the game in his sleep; "Hello my friends, long time no see. I've been hibernating during this cold winter" He scribbles using a magic quill and 3 doors appear before you. Which will you choose? Door 1: is made of pillars of light gold marble and glows from within. Door 2: is purple and covered in spirals of glitter. Door 3: is made of black freshly cooled lava; steaming and hot to the touch.
Extra Credit Round! No players will be nominated :)

74793567_350.png?mtime=ZYde8F_vqWA.png
The dark but huggable tundra wakes up from a mechanic haize where he recites the rules of the game in his sleep;
"Hello my friends, long time no see. I've been hibernating during this cold winter"
He scribbles using a magic quill and 3 doors appear before you. Which will you choose?

Door 1: is made of pillars of light gold marble and glows from within.
Door 2: is purple and covered in spirals of glitter.
Door 3: is made of black freshly cooled lava; steaming and hot to the touch.
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
1 2 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 427 428