Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Writer's Doors Game
1 2 ... 362 363 364 365 366 ... 427 428
@Lunalis [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42866454][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/428665/42866454_350.png[/img][/url] Cocoa glared at the Fae standing beside her, before turning her attention back to the Fae Female in front of her, dressed in starsilks and a hood. The infamous Ghost, hm? Interesting. She didn’t want to tell the truth, nor did she wish to stay silent. If this was Ghost, the one beside her might be the one known as “Fracture”- a deadly killer she’d only heard rumours of. Her chances of death were high. This left one option- [b]lie[/b]. Looking down at her scales, which seemed a little thicker, she decided to wait until she had charged up enough energy to Eliminate the threats and escape. For now, she rallied her spirits and began to wait. “What’d I do?”asked Cocoa. “Why am I here?” She made a weak attempt at wiggling out of her restraints. “I’ve done nothin’ wrong! Nothin’ wrong, I tell ya!” Her thick accent was strange, the words unfamiliar on her lips. But it was a good way to start. By figuring out what she did, she could tell a good lie, and up her chances of survival.
@Lunalis
42866454_350.png

Cocoa glared at the Fae standing beside her, before turning her attention back to the Fae Female in front of her, dressed in starsilks and a hood. The infamous Ghost, hm? Interesting.

She didn’t want to tell the truth, nor did she wish to stay silent. If this was Ghost, the one beside her might be the one known as “Fracture”- a deadly killer she’d only heard rumours of. Her chances of death were high. This left one option- lie.

Looking down at her scales, which seemed a little thicker, she decided to wait until she had charged up enough energy to Eliminate the threats and escape. For now, she rallied her spirits and began to wait.

“What’d I do?”asked Cocoa. “Why am I here?” She made a weak attempt at wiggling out of her restraints. “I’ve done nothin’ wrong! Nothin’ wrong, I tell ya!” Her thick accent was strange, the words unfamiliar on her lips. But it was a good way to start. By figuring out what she did, she could tell a good lie, and up her chances of survival.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@Lunalis [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73358260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733583/73358260_350.png[/img][/url] [i]You know, it's ironic,[/i] Banaschar muses to himself. [i]For once, I've gotten in trouble for a crime I[/i] wasn't [i]involved in.[/i] He's heard of this infamous Ghost before, but neither he nor his associates have had the misfortune of brushing up with her. If the stories are true, and that nervous little Fae was to be believed, she's about as deadly as a dragon her size can get. And those Coatls flanking either side of her can't be much nicer. Banaschar weighs his options: knowing Ghost's reputation, there's no guarantee lying or staying silent will do him much good. So he might as well [b]tell the truth.[/b] Besides, if it comes to it, death will be more of an inconvenience. "I mean no disrespect to you or your family, ma'am," Banaschar says in his most diplomatic tone, "but I've no idea why I'm here." He gestures with his chains. "So if you'd be kind enough to let me out, I'll make it worth your while."
@Lunalis

73358260_350.png

You know, it's ironic, Banaschar muses to himself. For once, I've gotten in trouble for a crime I wasn't involved in. He's heard of this infamous Ghost before, but neither he nor his associates have had the misfortune of brushing up with her. If the stories are true, and that nervous little Fae was to be believed, she's about as deadly as a dragon her size can get. And those Coatls flanking either side of her can't be much nicer. Banaschar weighs his options: knowing Ghost's reputation, there's no guarantee lying or staying silent will do him much good. So he might as well tell the truth.

Besides, if it comes to it, death will be more of an inconvenience.

"I mean no disrespect to you or your family, ma'am," Banaschar says in his most diplomatic tone, "but I've no idea why I'm here." He gestures with his chains. "So if you'd be kind enough to let me out, I'll make it worth your while."
vistafestival_11.pngvistafestival_7.png
Mika/Ripley. they/them/ze/hir. please be nice to me.
@lunalis [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73074714][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/730748/73074714_350.png[/img][/url] Feldon stares the other Fae directly in the face. She has been hired by the likes of the Ghost before, and knows all too well what any wrong word can do. Her job, given this situation, is to get out alive, and resume her search for her target...one she hopes is in a rival organization. She decides to stay silent. And, with a mother like hers, no one can stay silent better than she can.
@lunalis

73074714_350.png

Feldon stares the other Fae directly in the face. She has been hired by the likes of the Ghost before, and knows all too well what any wrong word can do. Her job, given this situation, is to get out alive, and resume her search for her target...one she hopes is in a rival organization.

She decides to stay silent. And, with a mother like hers, no one can stay silent better than she can.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
@Lunalis
all options have been picked.
@Lunalis
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
[quote name="Strangeflesh" date="2022-01-17 15:51:52" ] @.Lunalis all options have been picked. [/quote] Yup! Results should be up just after tonight’s rollover :)
Strangeflesh wrote on 2022-01-17 15:51:52:
@.Lunalis
Yup! Results should be up just after tonight’s rollover :)
@silencedrose Ghost tilts her head, her expression unreadable. Cocoa gives another weak tug before appearing to give up, looking pleadingly up to the fae. “Please. I’ll help ya if ya tell me what I did.” “You specifically have done nothing to us. Your bosses, however…” her voice is low and musical, a harsh contrast to her threatening appearance. “I need information. Their targets. Suppliers of weapons and explosives. You are going to give me this information.” Beginning to work her claws free of the restraints, Cocoa takes her time with her answer. She sighs and looks around fearfully, playing the role of perfect kidnapee. “I- sure. If I tell ya do ya swear to let me go?” The words have barely left her mouth before Ghost has unsheathed a wicked looking rapier and has the tip aimed at her throat. “You tell me the information and I will perhaps spare your life.” Cocoa freezes, her claws stilling behind her back, nearly free. “I’m a smidge low down on the orderin’ line to know targets and stuff before the strike, but-“ the sword moves closer to her throat. She hesitates, the desperation not entirely faked. She only needs to buy a bit more time then she can get free. She needs to stall a bit longer. “I might know a few names. I’m not entirely sure. Most use aliases, ya know. Let me just think for a moment..” she trails off, appearing to be deep in thought. Frustrated, Ghost turns her head to the side to look to one of the guards by the door just as Cocoa gets her hands free. Seizing the distraction, she quickly slices through the ties on her feet and brings the full force of her attack down onto the fae. Even as skilled as she is, she’s unable to hold out under an assault from a much larger dragon. She crumples to the floor, unconscious. She grabs the rapier from her claws, and uses the hilt to knock out guard #1. Guard #2 poses a bit more of a problem, but after a few seconds sparring she ducks under his defences to deliver another knockout blow. She’s hesitant to kill anyone, not knowing the full extent of what’s going on. With the obvious threats out of the way, she turns and points the sword at Fracture… only to discover he’s dropped his weapon and has his claws on his head. “Hey! Uh… please don’t hit me. I want no part in this mess. Never had.” Noticing Cocoa’s skepticism, he laughs slightly. “My reputation probably precedes me. But I don’t… that’s not me. I mean, it’s me, but not… me. I’m rambling. Anyway, all that stuff was made up by Mom to give our family a ‘better reputation’.” He seems sincere enough, but she still maintains a steady grip on the sword in his direction as she searches the pockets of the unconscious dragons for anything that might be of use. A heavy parchment scroll written in an odd language was in the bag of guard #2. She pockets it, and slowly walks out the door with her sword firmly pointed at Fracture. With a final look at the room in which the odd series of events had occurred, she turns away and flies home. [item=illuminated runescroll] @lesbianpangoro Banaschar smiles slightly, trying to convey his sincerity. Ghost looks at him for a long moment, before saying, “So you are not the second in command of a group of rogues come here to attempt to overthrow us and gain monopoly over our resources yourself?” “Nope.” “So are you saying my son is lying?” She shoots a deadly look at the fae to your left. He shrinks slightly under the force of her gaze, but remains silent. He begins to look more and more nervous as Banaschar starts to speak. “Not entirely. He’s lying to [i]you.[/i] Before you all walked through the door, he was talking to me in a panicky way about how he accidentally picked up the wrong dragon and how I could absolutely under to circumstances tell you any of this.” Ghost’s sharp gaze increases in intensity as she looks at her son. She looks to one of the guards for confirmation, and they nod slightly. Seeming to take that as an answer, she turns back to the fae. “Seeing as this is your mistake, you shall be the one to deal with it. See if they know anything, then kill them. And if this is not dealt with correctly…” she lets the threat hang in the air. “Of course.” He bows his head and looks guiltily at the floor. She leaves the room with her guards, and he turns to Banaschar. “I’m not going to kill you. You’re going to knock me out and miraculously escape.” “…Why?” “Would you rather I murdered you?” “Fair point.” The fae makes quick work of his restraints, before leading him out through a series of corridors. After glancing around carefully, he exits the building and leads him to an alleyway nearby. A spiral is there waiting. “This the one you wanted me to transport?” She asks. “Uh, yeah. Could you also hit me? On the head would be believable.” She nods like this isn’t unusual, and bonks the fae on the head, hard enough to leave a semi-visible mark but not hard enough to knock him out. Banaschar just watches with faint amusement. The fae gives him a last businesslike nod, then hurries back to the building. The spiral turns to the him and grins. “Hi! I’m Skyfire and I’ll be transporting you safely back home. Because otherwise you’ll probably be caught. And killed. So I’ll be your guard!” Not being able to argue much with that, Banaschar sets off to his home with the spiral in tow. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62332059][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/623321/62332059_350.png[/img][/url] @Bxy26 Ghost studies Feldon. The dark fae stays silent and stares coldly up at her, daring her to make the first move. Her gaze is steady, and for quite some time the two just look at each other, observing how the other is reacting. Neither move. Neither break the other’s gaze. Ghost is the first to speak. “This is not who we were looking for.” The fae who brought her in jolts, and begins to try cover for his mistake. “No, no it is! I picked her up where you said, and I saw her conferring with some of the known associates of the dragons we’re scouting and-“ “Either you take me for a fool, or you’re just more naive than I gave you credit for.” She gestures at Feldon. “This is an assassin. Note the steady claws, pouches for concealed weapons and a small bag for payment. She has also been trained to withstand interrogation, as shown by the absence of fear in her eyes. Even though she is completely at our mercy, she isn’t even vaguely scared.” “She might just be a really good weapons dealer…?” He trails off when Ghost cuts a sharp glare to him. “…Okay. Yeah.” “You can leave now while I negotiate with her the terms of release.” He walks out of the room, leaving Feldon alone with Ghost and the two guards. It is a rather foolish move on their part. She is sure she can easily take down the guards to escape. But her offer of negotiation has piqued her interest, and she decided to her them out. “You do a job for us, and I let you go free. You go your way, I go mine, and hopefully the next time we meet isn’t at the pointy end of a sword. One simple kill is all it’d take.” She takes a rapier out of a sheath by her side and lets it swing casually off of a claw. “Or, if that doesn’t sound agreeable to you, I could kill you right here and save us all the trouble.” A long silence. The two fae lock eyes again, and Feldon inclines her head slightly in agreement. “Excellent. Your target is a male mirror living in this neighbourhood. He has a rather distinct marking along his body and wing, so you’ll be able to notice him easily. I want him dead in a week. Any longer than that and I will come after you myself. And trust me when I say that is not something you’ll enjoy.” She motions for a guard to hand her a slip of paper, and she shows it to her. It’s the design that the mirror has. She carefully cuts through her ties, and hands it to the darker fae. Holding her at sword point, they walk out of the building into the surrounding area, and Ghost gestures for her to go. “One week. That’s all you’ve got.” Feldon nods again, and flys off, considering all the way whether she’ll actually do it or not. It’ll be a decision for a later date. [item=accent: tales of the hunt]

@silencedrose
Ghost tilts her head, her expression unreadable. Cocoa gives another weak tug before appearing to give up, looking pleadingly up to the fae.
“Please. I’ll help ya if ya tell me what I did.”
“You specifically have done nothing to us. Your bosses, however…” her voice is low and musical, a harsh contrast to her threatening appearance.
“I need information. Their targets. Suppliers of weapons and explosives. You are going to give me this information.” Beginning to work her claws free of the restraints, Cocoa takes her time with her answer. She sighs and looks around fearfully, playing the role of perfect kidnapee.
“I- sure. If I tell ya do ya swear to let me go?” The words have barely left her mouth before Ghost has unsheathed a wicked looking rapier and has the tip aimed at her throat.
“You tell me the information and I will perhaps spare your life.”

Cocoa freezes, her claws stilling behind her back, nearly free.
“I’m a smidge low down on the orderin’ line to know targets and stuff before the strike, but-“ the sword moves closer to her throat. She hesitates, the desperation not entirely faked. She only needs to buy a bit more time then she can get free. She needs to stall a bit longer.
“I might know a few names. I’m not entirely sure. Most use aliases, ya know. Let me just think for a moment..” she trails off, appearing to be deep in thought.

Frustrated, Ghost turns her head to the side to look to one of the guards by the door just as Cocoa gets her hands free. Seizing the distraction, she quickly slices through the ties on her feet and brings the full force of her attack down onto the fae. Even as skilled as she is, she’s unable to hold out under an assault from a much larger dragon. She crumples to the floor, unconscious. She grabs the rapier from her claws, and uses the hilt to knock out guard #1. Guard #2 poses a bit more of a problem, but after a few seconds sparring she ducks under his defences to deliver another knockout blow. She’s hesitant to kill anyone, not knowing the full extent of what’s going on. With the obvious threats out of the way, she turns and points the sword at Fracture… only to discover he’s dropped his weapon and has his claws on his head.

“Hey! Uh… please don’t hit me. I want no part in this mess. Never had.” Noticing Cocoa’s skepticism, he laughs slightly. “My reputation probably precedes me. But I don’t… that’s not me. I mean, it’s me, but not… me. I’m rambling. Anyway, all that stuff was made up by Mom to give our family a ‘better reputation’.” He seems sincere enough, but she still maintains a steady grip on the sword in his direction as she searches the pockets of the unconscious dragons for anything that might be of use. A heavy parchment scroll written in an odd language was in the bag of guard #2. She pockets it, and slowly walks out the door with her sword firmly pointed at Fracture. With a final look at the room in which the odd series of events had occurred, she turns away and flies home.
Illuminated Runescroll

@lesbianpangoro
Banaschar smiles slightly, trying to convey his sincerity. Ghost looks at him for a long moment, before saying,
“So you are not the second in command of a group of rogues come here to attempt to overthrow us and gain monopoly over our resources yourself?”
“Nope.”
“So are you saying my son is lying?” She shoots a deadly look at the fae to your left. He shrinks slightly under the force of her gaze, but remains silent. He begins to look more and more nervous as Banaschar starts to speak.
“Not entirely. He’s lying to you. Before you all walked through the door, he was talking to me in a panicky way about how he accidentally picked up the wrong dragon and how I could absolutely under to circumstances tell you any of this.”

Ghost’s sharp gaze increases in intensity as she looks at her son. She looks to one of the guards for confirmation, and they nod slightly. Seeming to take that as an answer, she turns back to the fae.
“Seeing as this is your mistake, you shall be the one to deal with it. See if they know anything, then kill them. And if this is not dealt with correctly…” she lets the threat hang in the air.
“Of course.” He bows his head and looks guiltily at the floor. She leaves the room with her guards, and he turns to Banaschar.

“I’m not going to kill you. You’re going to knock me out and miraculously escape.”
“…Why?”
“Would you rather I murdered you?”
“Fair point.” The fae makes quick work of his restraints, before leading him out through a series of corridors. After glancing around carefully, he exits the building and leads him to an alleyway nearby. A spiral is there waiting.
“This the one you wanted me to transport?” She asks.
“Uh, yeah. Could you also hit me? On the head would be believable.” She nods like this isn’t unusual, and bonks the fae on the head, hard enough to leave a semi-visible mark but not hard enough to knock him out. Banaschar just watches with faint amusement. The fae gives him a last businesslike nod, then hurries back to the building. The spiral turns to the him and grins.
“Hi! I’m Skyfire and I’ll be transporting you safely back home. Because otherwise you’ll probably be caught. And killed. So I’ll be your guard!”
Not being able to argue much with that, Banaschar sets off to his home with the spiral in tow.

62332059_350.png

@Bxy26
Ghost studies Feldon. The dark fae stays silent and stares coldly up at her, daring her to make the first move. Her gaze is steady, and for quite some time the two just look at each other, observing how the other is reacting. Neither move. Neither break the other’s gaze. Ghost is the first to speak.
“This is not who we were looking for.”

The fae who brought her in jolts, and begins to try cover for his mistake.
“No, no it is! I picked her up where you said, and I saw her conferring with some of the known associates of the dragons we’re scouting and-“
“Either you take me for a fool, or you’re just more naive than I gave you credit for.” She gestures at Feldon.
“This is an assassin. Note the steady claws, pouches for concealed weapons and a small bag for payment. She has also been trained to withstand interrogation, as shown by the absence of fear in her eyes. Even though she is completely at our mercy, she isn’t even vaguely scared.”

“She might just be a really good weapons dealer…?” He trails off when Ghost cuts a sharp glare to him. “…Okay. Yeah.”
“You can leave now while I negotiate with her the terms of release.” He walks out of the room, leaving Feldon alone with Ghost and the two guards. It is a rather foolish move on their part. She is sure she can easily take down the guards to escape. But her offer of negotiation has piqued her interest, and she decided to her them out.

“You do a job for us, and I let you go free. You go your way, I go mine, and hopefully the next time we meet isn’t at the pointy end of a sword. One simple kill is all it’d take.” She takes a rapier out of a sheath by her side and lets it swing casually off of a claw.
“Or, if that doesn’t sound agreeable to you, I could kill you right here and save us all the trouble.” A long silence. The two fae lock eyes again, and Feldon inclines her head slightly in agreement.
“Excellent. Your target is a male mirror living in this neighbourhood. He has a rather distinct marking along his body and wing, so you’ll be able to notice him easily. I want him dead in a week. Any longer than that and I will come after you myself. And trust me when I say that is not something you’ll enjoy.” She motions for a guard to hand her a slip of paper, and she shows it to her. It’s the design that the mirror has. She carefully cuts through her ties, and hands it to the darker fae. Holding her at sword point, they walk out of the building into the surrounding area, and Ghost gestures for her to go.
“One week. That’s all you’ve got.”
Feldon nods again, and flys off, considering all the way whether she’ll actually do it or not. It’ll be a decision for a later date.
Accent: Tales of The Hunt
It takes a few seconds for you to come to. There's a hard surface beneath your head... a warm, bright light tugging at your eyelids... a voice in the distance, pestering you... "Hey!" [i]"Hey!"[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59241815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/592419/59241815_350.png[/img][/url] You wake up with a start to find a brightly-colored Imperial looming over you, a look of concern on his face. As you rise to your feet, you notice three other dragons are here with you, looking just as confused as you are. It's something of a task, but you try and get your bearings: you're in the lobby of some kind of grand library. A magnificent atrium stretches far above your head, giving you glimpses of the endless shelves & shelves of books on higher floors. Everything is lit by fiery-colored, floating lanterns not unlike those following the Imperial right now. This might be a great place to stay a while, if it weren't for the slight issue that there's no front door visible. The Imperial shrugs when you look at him. "Sorry about that," he says. "It happens in this place sometimes. Architecture with a mind of its own, ya know?" He turns to face something in the middle distance. "But no matter what changes the Library throws at ya, there's always a way out." What he's looking at is opposite the place where the front door should be; four intricately decorated doorways now stand to your south. [color=#d41b11][b]Door 1[/b][/color] is painted a bright strawberry red. Rather than blood or danger, the color has a pleasant, youthful feel to it, like the red you might find in a box of crayons. This feeling is accentuated by the eight-pointed stars and tiny green flowers carved into the surrounding archway. Honestly, it looks more like it belongs on a quaint little cottage in the mountains than inside a library. [color=#e3a242][b]Door 2[/b][/color] is a fiery orange-yellow color, emblazoned with a big yellow sun on the front. Carved all around it are organic-looking shapes that might be leaves and might be flames. Everything around it seems a little brighter and more colorful; maybe a little [i]too[/i] bright. It reminds you of summer. [color=#3d3a3a][b]Door 3[/b][/color], by sharp contrast, is a stark black. The keystone of the arch atop it is a little skull, which feels almost too on-the-nose for how ominous it is. The door itself is unadorned and sober, almost utilitarian, aside from the wreath of autumn leaves hanging on its front. Once again, that feels more appropriate for the front of a house than the inside of a library. [color=#d6c7b6][b]Door 4[/b][/color] is a cool off-white color, almost lavender. Its surrounding archway is decorated far more intricately than its counterparts, with smooth curling shapes that some might refer to as "Art Nouveau." Its silvery colors feel like they were cut and pasted from somewhere else entirely, definitely not from a warm library like this one. Your eyes are sharp enough to deduce that the doorknob is painted with a little crescent moon. Finally, you turn back to the Imperial. He gives you an encouraging grin. "The name's Lao Ban, by the way. Let me know if you need anything!" As soon as he says this, all the doors simultaneously open.
It takes a few seconds for you to come to. There's a hard surface beneath your head... a warm, bright light tugging at your eyelids... a voice in the distance, pestering you...

"Hey!" "Hey!"

59241815_350.png

You wake up with a start to find a brightly-colored Imperial looming over you, a look of concern on his face. As you rise to your feet, you notice three other dragons are here with you, looking just as confused as you are.

It's something of a task, but you try and get your bearings: you're in the lobby of some kind of grand library. A magnificent atrium stretches far above your head, giving you glimpses of the endless shelves & shelves of books on higher floors. Everything is lit by fiery-colored, floating lanterns not unlike those following the Imperial right now. This might be a great place to stay a while, if it weren't for the slight issue that there's no front door visible.

The Imperial shrugs when you look at him. "Sorry about that," he says. "It happens in this place sometimes. Architecture with a mind of its own, ya know?" He turns to face something in the middle distance. "But no matter what changes the Library throws at ya, there's always a way out."

What he's looking at is opposite the place where the front door should be; four intricately decorated doorways now stand to your south.

Door 1 is painted a bright strawberry red. Rather than blood or danger, the color has a pleasant, youthful feel to it, like the red you might find in a box of crayons. This feeling is accentuated by the eight-pointed stars and tiny green flowers carved into the surrounding archway. Honestly, it looks more like it belongs on a quaint little cottage in the mountains than inside a library.

Door 2 is a fiery orange-yellow color, emblazoned with a big yellow sun on the front. Carved all around it are organic-looking shapes that might be leaves and might be flames. Everything around it seems a little brighter and more colorful; maybe a little too bright. It reminds you of summer.

Door 3, by sharp contrast, is a stark black. The keystone of the arch atop it is a little skull, which feels almost too on-the-nose for how ominous it is. The door itself is unadorned and sober, almost utilitarian, aside from the wreath of autumn leaves hanging on its front. Once again, that feels more appropriate for the front of a house than the inside of a library.

Door 4 is a cool off-white color, almost lavender. Its surrounding archway is decorated far more intricately than its counterparts, with smooth curling shapes that some might refer to as "Art Nouveau." Its silvery colors feel like they were cut and pasted from somewhere else entirely, definitely not from a warm library like this one. Your eyes are sharp enough to deduce that the doorknob is painted with a little crescent moon.

Finally, you turn back to the Imperial. He gives you an encouraging grin. "The name's Lao Ban, by the way. Let me know if you need anything!"

As soon as he says this, all the doors simultaneously open.
vistafestival_11.pngvistafestival_7.png
Mika/Ripley. they/them/ze/hir. please be nice to me.
@lesbianpangoro [center][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22340357][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/223404/22340357_350.png[/img][/url][/center][/center] Flux takes a moment to study Lao Ban, before turning his eyes on the impressive library he had found himself in. [i]Our librarians would be jealous of this place[/i], he thought. His mind oddly calm for someone that had been whisked from his home and deposited in a strange place. After a moment of looking over the library, his attention shifted to the others with him. Strangers in a strange place, he knew not one of them. Hrm? A deep sigh slipped slowly from parted lips. "Well, best be on with it then," he mumbled. Flux set his attention on the doors before him. Red, yellow, black, or off-white? Which to choose, which to choose? Naturally, he chose the only logical method in choosing. He closed his eyes and swung around in a circle until he forced himself out of the air. Flux landed with a thud on the floor, his arm outstretched and his finger pointing stiffly towards... a bookcase. One that was nowhere near a door. Another sigh, this one annoyed, rushed through his nose. He stood to dust himself off and in the process managed to rouse Bolt from his sleep. The little mechanical dragon studied their surroundings while Flux explained the situation. "Bolt, which door-- Flux couldn't finish before the mechanical dragon was flitting off towards the red door. Flux would join him. "Did you just choose this door because it's red?" he asked, knowing the little creature's favorite color was red. Bolt nodded emphatically. Yet another sigh escaped, this one followed by a shake of the head. Bolt was unmoved by the slight expression of discontent. Eventually, Flux shrugged it away. "Huh, good enough I suppose." With that, he proceeded through the red door (Door 1)
@lesbianpangoro

22340357_350.png

Flux takes a moment to study Lao Ban, before turning his eyes on the impressive library he had found himself in. Our librarians would be jealous of this place, he thought. His mind oddly calm for someone that had been whisked from his home and deposited in a strange place. After a moment of looking over the library, his attention shifted to the others with him. Strangers in a strange place, he knew not one of them. Hrm?

A deep sigh slipped slowly from parted lips. "Well, best be on with it then," he mumbled. Flux set his attention on the doors before him. Red, yellow, black, or off-white? Which to choose, which to choose? Naturally, he chose the only logical method in choosing. He closed his eyes and swung around in a circle until he forced himself out of the air. Flux landed with a thud on the floor, his arm outstretched and his finger pointing stiffly towards... a bookcase. One that was nowhere near a door.

Another sigh, this one annoyed, rushed through his nose. He stood to dust himself off and in the process managed to rouse Bolt from his sleep. The little mechanical dragon studied their surroundings while Flux explained the situation. "Bolt, which door-- Flux couldn't finish before the mechanical dragon was flitting off towards the red door. Flux would join him. "Did you just choose this door because it's red?" he asked, knowing the little creature's favorite color was red. Bolt nodded emphatically. Yet another sigh escaped, this one followed by a shake of the head. Bolt was unmoved by the slight expression of discontent.

Eventually, Flux shrugged it away. "Huh, good enough I suppose." With that, he proceeded through the red door (Door 1)

buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@lesbianpangoro [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75009633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750097/75009633_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Door 4[/b] [font=courier new]Kyle really wishes he'd stop ending up in places like this. A man can't study dimensional rifts and portals without being teleported to random places. It wasn't good for his servos. At least this one wasn't dangerous, or so he thinks. It seems like elaborate but primitive library, with lanterns floating like flammable butterflies. The large Imperial, Lao Ban, seemed trustworthy, but Kyle didn't truly know. He could be trying to kill him and the other dragons in the room, or something worse. Kyle stared around the room, making a rapid vivisection of his surroundings. He stares back at Lao Ban, struggling to talk under the mass of mucus forming in his distorted throat. "So…this is a library? It doesn't really look it…" Kyle coughed. Lao Ban looked shocked at his appearance, like he hadn't seen anything that looked like him. Maybe he came from one of those primitive societies with electricity or toilets, Kyle thought. "Uh…yes…it is. It isn't a normal library, it is quite…" "Magical? Yeah, I figured. Anyway, can we wrap this up? This place give a weird vibe *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*" Kyle coughed a fully-intact rotary phone onto the ground, before making his way to the fourth door. It seem quite familiar, like he'd seen the patterns before. The hypoesthesia in his paw pads made sure he couldn't make out the texture, but it smelled like a familiar rust, like his workshop! While Lao Ban was fiddling with saliva-and-rust covered phone, Kyle wandered hopefully into the door.[/font]
@lesbianpangoro
75009633_350.png
Door 4
Kyle really wishes he'd stop ending up in places like this. A man can't study dimensional rifts and portals without being teleported to random places. It wasn't good for his servos. At least this one wasn't dangerous, or so he thinks. It seems like elaborate but primitive library, with lanterns floating like flammable butterflies. The large Imperial, Lao Ban, seemed trustworthy, but Kyle didn't truly know. He could be trying to kill him and the other dragons in the room, or something worse. Kyle stared around the room, making a rapid vivisection of his surroundings. He stares back at Lao Ban, struggling to talk under the mass of mucus forming in his distorted throat. "So…this is a library? It doesn't really look it…" Kyle coughed.
Lao Ban looked shocked at his appearance, like he hadn't seen anything that looked like him. Maybe he came from one of those primitive societies with electricity or toilets, Kyle thought. "Uh…yes…it is. It isn't a normal library, it is quite…"
"Magical? Yeah, I figured. Anyway, can we wrap this up? This place give a weird vibe *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*" Kyle coughed a fully-intact rotary phone onto the ground, before making his way to the fourth door. It seem quite familiar, like he'd seen the patterns before. The hypoesthesia in his paw pads made sure he couldn't make out the texture, but it smelled like a familiar rust, like his workshop! While Lao Ban was fiddling with saliva-and-rust covered phone, Kyle wandered hopefully into the door.
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@lesbianpangoro [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74318668][img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=121&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=46&winggene=54&wings=121&auth=03760e93e962d3ed96768c66e76283a9b579600f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] “Pretty…” Beherit murmurs, glancing around. Not as pretty as Exci’s library, of course, but the floating lanterns are… pretty. Mh. He should read more. Maybe he’ll be able to describe the things here better to his friends later, using words other than pretty. Glancing at the doors, he instinctively shies away from the black and red doors. The white door is pretty, like most things are in here, but he doesn’t really feel drawn to it. Which only leaves [b]the second door[/b]. It’s… bright. Beherit stares, fascinated by the leaf-flames; it’s a really beautiful pattern. It would remind him of Lifter, if it isn’t for the colours surrounding it — bright, but like summer. Summer… he likes summer. It’s when he met his friends. Summer is… nice. Nodding his head, he carefully walks towards the door, glancing around one last time before darting into it.
@lesbianpangoro

dragon?age=0&body=121&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=46&winggene=54&wings=121&auth=03760e93e962d3ed96768c66e76283a9b579600f&dummyext=prev.png

“Pretty…” Beherit murmurs, glancing around. Not as pretty as Exci’s library, of course, but the floating lanterns are… pretty.

Mh. He should read more. Maybe he’ll be able to describe the things here better to his friends later, using words other than pretty.

Glancing at the doors, he instinctively shies away from the black and red doors. The white door is pretty, like most things are in here, but he doesn’t really feel drawn to it. Which only leaves the second door.

It’s… bright. Beherit stares, fascinated by the leaf-flames; it’s a really beautiful pattern. It would remind him of Lifter, if it isn’t for the colours surrounding it — bright, but like summer.

Summer… he likes summer. It’s when he met his friends. Summer is… nice.

Nodding his head, he carefully walks towards the door, glancing around one last time before darting into it.
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE