Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 100kt give&get (THREAD CLOSING)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1054 1055
Please read everything before posting

This thread will be closing shortly, keep this in mind if you still want to participate, a new one will be opening shortly, run by someone else. I'm tired of being told I neglect this one because I don't have site-mod powers, thank you.

PLEASE PM ME QUESTIONS, PINGING ME QUESTIONS DISRUPTS THE THREAD

PM me with issues before trying to start needless drama

I've noticed a lot of complaints, drama and issues surrounding 50kt give and get, people getting stung with 50kt worth of inflated tat, basically. I've seen someone give 50kt worth of broken bottle glass before - why would you be like that?

So, have a 100kt give and get! I also have a FEW rules so we hopefully dont end up with many, if any, issues. READ PAST THE RULES FOR SOME PRICING HELP (added 26/5)

1. Minimum of 100kt - a few hundred treasure can be made up with swipp/baldwin items and such!

2. No tat (little useless bits of junk) - so not 100kt worth of skulls and bones (unless they're on a person's wishlist, in which case specify on your post)

3. No food items, unless they're swipp/baldwin foods/full stacks of 99, please!

4. No familiars worth less than 15kt each (within the first 3-4 cheapest AH listings, due to undercutting).

5. NO BATTLESTONES unless ambush/eliminate, or on the user's wishlist, please.

6. REGIFTING IS FINE, as is just gifting 100kt/gem equivalent ! Just please don't regift constantly.

7. Give to your claimed user within 24 hours.

8. Have items that are worth 100kt or less on your wishlists, or dont complain when you dont get a 2kg gem gene. Its 100kt give and get, not greedy grabby hands the thread.
Pricing help:

---- If your item is not in the Auction House (or the marketplace) - do not gift it.

---- If your item is only in gems in the AH, then times the gem about by 800 to find the treasure value

---- If your item is in the Gem marketplace for, say, 150g, but the LAH is 30g, then you value that item at 30g. If your item is in the AH for MORE than tha marketplace, value it at marketplace price.

I really hope I don't need to add more, because this should really be enough, but if it comes to it, I will.

How to do the thing:

Ping the person above you, with "CLAIMED" so they know you're claiming them.

Edit your post once you've figured out what to send

Send the item!

I'll be joining in a few times as well, because I LOVE these threads, but the drama ruins it a little.

First poster can either start with me or just be first, and after a few more people have hopped in (and once ive exalted a few more dragons so im up to 500kt) I'll start gifting as well.

Have fun, and PLEASE be fair - if you are having issues with a user, message me and I'll try and get in touch with them, don't start posting in the forums, drama rising, and anywhere else you can think of.
Please read everything before posting

This thread will be closing shortly, keep this in mind if you still want to participate, a new one will be opening shortly, run by someone else. I'm tired of being told I neglect this one because I don't have site-mod powers, thank you.

PLEASE PM ME QUESTIONS, PINGING ME QUESTIONS DISRUPTS THE THREAD

PM me with issues before trying to start needless drama

I've noticed a lot of complaints, drama and issues surrounding 50kt give and get, people getting stung with 50kt worth of inflated tat, basically. I've seen someone give 50kt worth of broken bottle glass before - why would you be like that?

So, have a 100kt give and get! I also have a FEW rules so we hopefully dont end up with many, if any, issues. READ PAST THE RULES FOR SOME PRICING HELP (added 26/5)

1. Minimum of 100kt - a few hundred treasure can be made up with swipp/baldwin items and such!

2. No tat (little useless bits of junk) - so not 100kt worth of skulls and bones (unless they're on a person's wishlist, in which case specify on your post)

3. No food items, unless they're swipp/baldwin foods/full stacks of 99, please!

4. No familiars worth less than 15kt each (within the first 3-4 cheapest AH listings, due to undercutting).

5. NO BATTLESTONES unless ambush/eliminate, or on the user's wishlist, please.

6. REGIFTING IS FINE, as is just gifting 100kt/gem equivalent ! Just please don't regift constantly.

7. Give to your claimed user within 24 hours.

8. Have items that are worth 100kt or less on your wishlists, or dont complain when you dont get a 2kg gem gene. Its 100kt give and get, not greedy grabby hands the thread.
Pricing help:

---- If your item is not in the Auction House (or the marketplace) - do not gift it.

---- If your item is only in gems in the AH, then times the gem about by 800 to find the treasure value

---- If your item is in the Gem marketplace for, say, 150g, but the LAH is 30g, then you value that item at 30g. If your item is in the AH for MORE than tha marketplace, value it at marketplace price.

I really hope I don't need to add more, because this should really be enough, but if it comes to it, I will.

How to do the thing:

Ping the person above you, with "CLAIMED" so they know you're claiming them.

Edit your post once you've figured out what to send

Send the item!

I'll be joining in a few times as well, because I LOVE these threads, but the drama ruins it a little.

First poster can either start with me or just be first, and after a few more people have hopped in (and once ive exalted a few more dragons so im up to 500kt) I'll start gifting as well.

Have fun, and PLEASE be fair - if you are having issues with a user, message me and I'll try and get in touch with them, don't start posting in the forums, drama rising, and anywhere else you can think of.
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
i wanna start! @becidot [item=tertiary gene: spines]
i wanna start!
@becidot
Tertiary Gene: Spines
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@Acacia Ok. (Not really sure what tats means though...) [item=green-throated skink]X9
@Acacia

Ok. (Not really sure what tats means though...)

Green-throated Skink X9
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare Hello again ;) Here's a [item=plague tome] for you that looks like it might fit nicely with your flight-themed dragons :)
@NeophyteRedglare

Hello again ;) Here's a Plague Tome for you that looks like it might fit nicely with your flight-themed dragons :)
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png
@DragonDodo
Popping over some various older fest apparel~
@DragonDodo
Popping over some various older fest apparel~
@WynterDragen [item=Kelpie Guise]
@WynterDragen

Kelpie Guise
@trollzaya [item=gustborne balloon] + [item=glossy duskrat] + some wishlist coming your way :>
@trollzaya

Gustborne Balloon + Glossy Duskrat + some wishlist coming your way :>
i9DKKZe.png
x
@Mercurium [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/4269.png[/img] here you go!!
@Mercurium

4269.png here you go!!
@Glittering [item=secondary gene: Paint]
@Glittering

Secondary Gene: Paint
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi [item=Gustborne Balloon]
@Poi

Gustborne Balloon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1054 1055