Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Glacial G1 Geneing
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Aww ;-;

Ninja'd
Aww ;-;

Ninja'd
XgFzLz3.gif
[quote name="AbstractAlgebra" date=2016-01-30 18:55:48] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2SEYwzp.gif[/img] [br]A wild Latios was seen roaming around this thread...[/center] [/quote] @AbstractAlgebra FeatherAsh used Pokeball!
AbstractAlgebra wrote on 2016-01-30:
2SEYwzp.gif

A wild Latios was seen roaming around this thread...

@AbstractAlgebra

FeatherAsh used Pokeball!
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
Zooooom
Zooooom
bQiQUFQ.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fEgBtKt.gif[/img] [br]A wild Suicune was seen roaming around this thread...[/center]
fEgBtKt.gif

A wild Suicune was seen roaming around this thread...
glxY4Ve.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1KP1kld.gif[/img] [br]A wild Ho-oh was seen roaming around this thread...[/center]
1KP1kld.gif

A wild Ho-oh was seen roaming around this thread...
D:
[quote name="AbstractAlgebra" date=2016-01-30 19:50:48] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/2SEYwzp.gif[/img] [br]A wild Latios was seen roaming around this thread...[/center] [/quote] Helianthe uses ultraball! (because I want at least one...) @AbstractAlgebra
AbstractAlgebra wrote on 2016-01-30:
2SEYwzp.gif

A wild Latios was seen roaming around this thread...
Helianthe uses ultraball! (because I want at least one...)
@AbstractAlgebra
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
@Lizardheart
A last minute entry here. There's so much you can do with her, wow.
BB6Bk7p.jpg
I chose Bar/Daub/Glimmer and Skydancer. It was really hard to choose. In the end though I thought this worked well together and would be one for my lair. Now to write lore, probably something like this:

The child of the twisting cresendo

Born on what seems like the day that the plague flight has the strongest hold on she was born. Opposing to all that that day meant she rather shower kindness to those in other clans, being a fae though it was rather difficult to ever accomplish that dream. On the last day of her flight's celebration she prayed to the gods in hope that she might one day be able to travel. Windsinger heard that prayer being the God of travel and granted her wish. By doing so he changed her into what she is now, a skydancer one of his own creations. He caused her belly green and her body to show clouds by which she planned on soaring away in. Quite great full she moved to have residency in the wind flight.

She didn't completely abandon Icewarden however knowing full well that although she may look and act like a wind dragon she would always be one of ice.

not at all obsessed with older dragons
@Lizardheart
A last minute entry here. There's so much you can do with her, wow.
BB6Bk7p.jpg
I chose Bar/Daub/Glimmer and Skydancer. It was really hard to choose. In the end though I thought this worked well together and would be one for my lair. Now to write lore, probably something like this:

The child of the twisting cresendo

Born on what seems like the day that the plague flight has the strongest hold on she was born. Opposing to all that that day meant she rather shower kindness to those in other clans, being a fae though it was rather difficult to ever accomplish that dream. On the last day of her flight's celebration she prayed to the gods in hope that she might one day be able to travel. Windsinger heard that prayer being the God of travel and granted her wish. By doing so he changed her into what she is now, a skydancer one of his own creations. He caused her belly green and her body to show clouds by which she planned on soaring away in. Quite great full she moved to have residency in the wind flight.

She didn't completely abandon Icewarden however knowing full well that although she may look and act like a wind dragon she would always be one of ice.

not at all obsessed with older dragons
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
And the winner is... @nightmischief Congratulations! To confirm, you will be receiving her as a piebald - paint - glimmer skydancer. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=2&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=10&tert=33&elem=6&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] (Since a new gene was released I'll allow you to make any changes you want, if you'd like) Please respond within 24 hours to claim her!
And the winner is...

@nightmischief

Congratulations!

To confirm, you will be receiving her as a piebald - paint - glimmer skydancer.

dragonpic2.php?body=1&wing=2&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=9&secg=10&tert=33&elem=6&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

(Since a new gene was released I'll allow you to make any changes you want, if you'd like)

Please respond within 24 hours to claim her!

@Lizardheart

oh my gosh, thank you
:o
this is my claiming post, thank you for hosting this!
(so psyched rn :DDD)
edit: hehe i got excited and missed a line - i love the design the way it is, if that's alright
c:

@Lizardheart

oh my gosh, thank you
:o
this is my claiming post, thank you for hosting this!
(so psyched rn :DDD)
edit: hehe i got excited and missed a line - i love the design the way it is, if that's alright
c:

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15