Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | I dare you to click Paste
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 2082 2083
lost a queue master obi wan has? how embarrassing
lost a queue master obi wan has? how embarrassing
k5f5v.jpg
Only One. NFT
Only One. NFT
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25122477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251225/25122477_350.png[/img] [/url]

25122477_350.png
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/s6JsTzk.gif[/img]
s6JsTzk.gif
accelgor.gif
Notes for Future Bio: Used to strive for Everglades to like her until she got snapped at for the last time; proceeds to not care less of what the older Ridgeback thinks of her and aims to be the opposite of her. Now she incessantly charms (or seduces) her way to the top before asserting her position by killing them. (Which means that yes, she is the head of more than a handful of organizations) (has internal conflict on whether or not she should be proud or hate the fact that both she and Everglades are ruthless in that way.)

Still has a deep set longing for the two to be able to hold a conversation without hurling insults, and dotes on her mother in an indirect apology for the family dispute, but otherwise than that, she thinks there is no other life worth living than the fast life.

Sole exception to those exposed to her merciless persona is the Sanctuary, whom she makes sure the majority has no idea of what she actually does (especially the hatchlings). Good friends with Valsei, adores but is easily exasperated by Amethyst. Holds a mutual respect with Priam, has an odd friendship with Aurelius.

Temptress / Mercenary

Debonair | Cutthroat | Alluring

“Long ago, I decided I'd rather win being me than lose by playing it safe.”

Other Notes: 7/11 by Beyonce is probably her theme song

((Whelp thats bio work at its finest guys :))) ))
Notes for Future Bio: Used to strive for Everglades to like her until she got snapped at for the last time; proceeds to not care less of what the older Ridgeback thinks of her and aims to be the opposite of her. Now she incessantly charms (or seduces) her way to the top before asserting her position by killing them. (Which means that yes, she is the head of more than a handful of organizations) (has internal conflict on whether or not she should be proud or hate the fact that both she and Everglades are ruthless in that way.)

Still has a deep set longing for the two to be able to hold a conversation without hurling insults, and dotes on her mother in an indirect apology for the family dispute, but otherwise than that, she thinks there is no other life worth living than the fast life.

Sole exception to those exposed to her merciless persona is the Sanctuary, whom she makes sure the majority has no idea of what she actually does (especially the hatchlings). Good friends with Valsei, adores but is easily exasperated by Amethyst. Holds a mutual respect with Priam, has an odd friendship with Aurelius.

Temptress / Mercenary

Debonair | Cutthroat | Alluring

“Long ago, I decided I'd rather win being me than lose by playing it safe.”

Other Notes: 7/11 by Beyonce is probably her theme song

((Whelp thats bio work at its finest guys :))) ))
VvxKiBP.png
[img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/ccf1bc7d6b6c485f5805bb6b618ee95b/tumblr_oapavh81JR1urnmw3o1_1280.png[/img]
tumblr_oapavh81JR1urnmw3o1_1280.png
tumblr_nwzl9hqAvV1usg2a8o1_75sq.png
“Only on [system I don’t have]!”

“Only on [system I don’t have]!”

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
here have fun
https://youtu.be/e28Ut8X17iQ?list=PLAZwglwzkL7nHAz_Va9Fa8L_FHUkoz7eF
here have fun
https://youtu.be/e28Ut8X17iQ?list=PLAZwglwzkL7nHAz_Va9Fa8L_FHUkoz7eF
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
Screaming stares intensely back at xander (B/c its xander and hes hot). But xander is hella gay so he stares at Laslow (When he should be staring at ryoma) but that lobster is staring at laslow who is staring at that lobster! Xander gets jealous but there's nothing he can do to stop the ship from becoming a thing. Saizo tries to stare at vega, but vega is on the next line so their love cannot be. Saizomeo and Veguliet. Takumi and Leo are gaygayGAY and stare into eachothers eyes because they're gay. Did I mention gay? Forrest stares at his dad, he really wants to brush Leo's hair because Leo has a habit of not doing that. Owain stares at Forrest because forrest is obviously the most manly man on the man and Owain digs it so he wants a piece of that (Or maybe he just wants a dress designed for him) WE WILL NEVER KNOW. Do niles and camilla have a thing? Well they're staring at each other so I assume so. Camilla is obvs not interested in niles tho. He's WAY to K inky tbh. Niles is very interested in camilla's rack though. SO..

Elise stares at camilla but doesn't get to see camilla's pretty face, sadly. Sakura stares at Azura who doesn't stare back because she's not l esbo (Or is she)

GAron and Cain fight over Lonqu but Cain wins because he's actually not a really ugly old man despite his best efforts.

Ewing and abel stare at eachother. Ewing still loves cain, cain is just busy with Lon'qu right now, so he is forced to look at Abel in all his blind glory.

Innocence stares at nothing because he's a dreamer, though..we'd prefer not to know what's he's dreaming about tbh.

Finally, kiaski stares at Innocence. Why? Because he's gay. Who on this planet isn't gay anymore? Nobody. Everybody is gay. Goodbye.

OH GOD THE LOVE STORY MY BAE MADE OF MY DRAGONS
Screaming stares intensely back at xander (B/c its xander and hes hot). But xander is hella gay so he stares at Laslow (When he should be staring at ryoma) but that lobster is staring at laslow who is staring at that lobster! Xander gets jealous but there's nothing he can do to stop the ship from becoming a thing. Saizo tries to stare at vega, but vega is on the next line so their love cannot be. Saizomeo and Veguliet. Takumi and Leo are gaygayGAY and stare into eachothers eyes because they're gay. Did I mention gay? Forrest stares at his dad, he really wants to brush Leo's hair because Leo has a habit of not doing that. Owain stares at Forrest because forrest is obviously the most manly man on the man and Owain digs it so he wants a piece of that (Or maybe he just wants a dress designed for him) WE WILL NEVER KNOW. Do niles and camilla have a thing? Well they're staring at each other so I assume so. Camilla is obvs not interested in niles tho. He's WAY to K inky tbh. Niles is very interested in camilla's rack though. SO..

Elise stares at camilla but doesn't get to see camilla's pretty face, sadly. Sakura stares at Azura who doesn't stare back because she's not l esbo (Or is she)

GAron and Cain fight over Lonqu but Cain wins because he's actually not a really ugly old man despite his best efforts.

Ewing and abel stare at eachother. Ewing still loves cain, cain is just busy with Lon'qu right now, so he is forced to look at Abel in all his blind glory.

Innocence stares at nothing because he's a dreamer, though..we'd prefer not to know what's he's dreaming about tbh.

Finally, kiaski stares at Innocence. Why? Because he's gay. Who on this planet isn't gay anymore? Nobody. Everybody is gay. Goodbye.

OH GOD THE LOVE STORY MY BAE MADE OF MY DRAGONS
VGlYaSx.png
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 2082 2083