Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 734 735
@Fjordhop My Crystalline [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73275343][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=73275343&skin=0&apparel=8593,9445,12269,8809,8592,8313,9214,9812&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Finds your Jokull [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76346400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763465/76346400_350.png[/img][/url] ------------ Crystalline's mission stood, even now, through the stinging winds of a raging blizzard. The storm had blanketed the sky above in total darkness, leaving little visibility beyond a yard in front of her. Every step the warrior took through the knee-high snow was a fight as the winds threatened to topple her over; but she [i]had[/i] to go on. A stranger had been seen in the Snowsquall Tundra, lurking nearby her clan - something Crystalline refused to tolerate - and she had chased them all the way past the mountains that touched the sky. The Skydancer had temporarily lost sight of the stranger, but she knew they couldn't have gone much farther than her, considering the current conditions. She had stopped her trek to reconsider her path, wondering if perhaps the tracks she currently followed were fake... Then she heard it. The scream of an Elk. Not an uncommon sound in the wilds of a forest, to the point she almost disregarded it, but Crystalline did not hear the accompanying snarling of wolves she was so used to. It could have been nothing, but the chance of it being something meant it was an opportunity she would not pass up. Quietly as she could, she fought her way through the storm toward the sound's origin, praying it to be the dragon she had chased down for so long. Crystalline came into a clearing - clear from trees, at least - where she believed the sound to have come from. She lowered herself close to the snow, hoping her pristine armor to allow her camouflage as she crept forward. Within in a few paces the elk came into view, it lied in a small trench of snow, its weight causing it to sink. A long pole was buried in its side, just a glint of steel from the spear's end was visible, clearly not the work of natural predators. She approached, still crouched, when she heard a [i]snap[/i] above and then a [i]thump[/i] to her left. Her head whipped around to see him, a dragon standing just beside her. [i]"How could one dragon be so silent, so quick?"[/i] She admired the surprise this stranger had given her in a way, it was not often that a dragon could conceal themselves so well from her. And for a moment she almost doubted this was a dragon; his white scales shimmered and seemed to glow, almost as if he was a spirit of the forest. Then he spoke. "Who are you to stalk my woods and steal my prey?" "Prey? You are a Skydancer." the dragon scoffed in annoyance at her inquiry, "I know what I am, it's not for me, it [i]was[/i] bait. I am asking who you are and why you are here." "Crystalline. I search for a stranger that was seen near my clan's home." He observed Crystalline before speaking once again, "I suppose we may be after the same dragon. An Imperial, on the smaller side?" "Well, no Imperial is small," Crystalline noted with a small smile before straightening herself, "Uh, yes, I am after an Imperial... A smaller one." With little else to say, the stranger turned away and began to walk off. His stride was graceful and seemed uncompromised by the howling winds, further making him someone for Crystalline to admire. "Would it not be better to do this together? An Imperial is no easy beast to confront, even for someone seemingly as strong as you..." He stopped, "What would you know of my strength?" "I can see it in your gait," He turned his head to regard her, "Having reinforcements never hurts," A strange feeling of nervous-joy fluttered in Crystalline's stomach at his acceptance, she bounded over to him - fast as she could in the wind - and joined him at his side. "I never got your name," "Jokull." "I like it," Crystalline smiled up at him, gently bumping her tail into his. He backed away some, unsure of this other dragon's intentions. "We should be on our way," "Let us be off, then." -------------- I hope it's alright! It's been a long while since I wrote a story. :) ------------- [s]To next person, anyone not in "He's Coming" or my Hib den is okay. Feel free to make up something for dragons without lore.[/s] @TDL Your story was a fun read! You have a lovely way of putting things.
@Fjordhop

My Crystalline

dragon?did=73275343&skin=0&apparel=8593,9445,12269,8809,8592,8313,9214,9812&xt=dressing.png

Finds your Jokull

76346400_350.png

Crystalline's mission stood, even now, through the stinging winds of a raging blizzard. The storm had blanketed the sky above in total darkness, leaving little visibility beyond a yard in front of her. Every step the warrior took through the knee-high snow was a fight as the winds threatened to topple her over; but she had to go on. A stranger had been seen in the Snowsquall Tundra, lurking nearby her clan - something Crystalline refused to tolerate - and she had chased them all the way past the mountains that touched the sky. The Skydancer had temporarily lost sight of the stranger, but she knew they couldn't have gone much farther than her, considering the current conditions.

She had stopped her trek to reconsider her path, wondering if perhaps the tracks she currently followed were fake...

Then she heard it. The scream of an Elk. Not an uncommon sound in the wilds of a forest, to the point she almost disregarded it, but Crystalline did not hear the accompanying snarling of wolves she was so used to. It could have been nothing, but the chance of it being something meant it was an opportunity she would not pass up. Quietly as she could, she fought her way through the storm toward the sound's origin, praying it to be the dragon she had chased down for so long.

Crystalline came into a clearing - clear from trees, at least - where she believed the sound to have come from. She lowered herself close to the snow, hoping her pristine armor to allow her camouflage as she crept forward. Within in a few paces the elk came into view, it lied in a small trench of snow, its weight causing it to sink. A long pole was buried in its side, just a glint of steel from the spear's end was visible, clearly not the work of natural predators. She approached, still crouched, when she heard a snap above and then a thump to her left.

Her head whipped around to see him, a dragon standing just beside her.

"How could one dragon be so silent, so quick?"

She admired the surprise this stranger had given her in a way, it was not often that a dragon could conceal themselves so well from her. And for a moment she almost doubted this was a dragon; his white scales shimmered and seemed to glow, almost as if he was a spirit of the forest. Then he spoke.

"Who are you to stalk my woods and steal my prey?"

"Prey? You are a Skydancer."

the dragon scoffed in annoyance at her inquiry, "I know what I am, it's not for me, it was bait. I am asking who you are and why you are here."

"Crystalline. I search for a stranger that was seen near my clan's home."

He observed Crystalline before speaking once again, "I suppose we may be after the same dragon. An Imperial, on the smaller side?"

"Well, no Imperial is small," Crystalline noted with a small smile before straightening herself, "Uh, yes, I am after an Imperial... A smaller one."

With little else to say, the stranger turned away and began to walk off. His stride was graceful and seemed uncompromised by the howling winds, further making him someone for Crystalline to admire.

"Would it not be better to do this together? An Imperial is no easy beast to confront, even for someone seemingly as strong as you..."

He stopped, "What would you know of my strength?"

"I can see it in your gait,"

He turned his head to regard her, "Having reinforcements never hurts,"

A strange feeling of nervous-joy fluttered in Crystalline's stomach at his acceptance, she bounded over to him - fast as she could in the wind - and joined him at his side.

"I never got your name,"

"Jokull."

"I like it," Crystalline smiled up at him, gently bumping her tail into his. He backed away some, unsure of this other dragon's intentions.

"We should be on our way,"

"Let us be off, then."

I hope it's alright! It's been a long while since I wrote a story. :)

To next person, anyone not in "He's Coming" or my Hib den is okay. Feel free to make up something for dragons without lore.

@TDL

Your story was a fun read! You have a lovely way of putting things.

dude.png
@CaliforniaJacket Im so happy you enjoyed it! It has been a while since I did any writing ------ [u]Your beauty Pierrette[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72166222][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/721663/72166222_350.png[/img][/url] ------- [u]Encounters my Zemphyr[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55727322][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/557274/55727322_350.png[/img][/url] [s]As much as I love lore ive always been to lazy to write bios[/s] So I apologize there isnt much to read about in my liar. The dragons I do have lore for I just know in my head hehe. -------- Swooping between between walking claws and stretched out wings was a very agile gleaming Fae. Without trouble did he spin in mid air and glide between the the many busy moving dragons much larger than his own size. It took only a quick beat of the wings to send him shooting out of the crowd to get an eagles look. "By the elements, they had to send me." the frills along his head and neck slumped with a sigh as he floated looking over the many dragons. "Never the less!" Zemphyr straightened his form and his frills shot back up in determination. Although as soon as he spread out his wings to flap away a gust of wind smacked him right in the face and he came tumbling backwards. Waving and slashing his claws about he shouted curses about this is why he never flew too high up. Finally as he fell and body would meet ground he gasped from the air getting knocked out of his chest. However he had not crashed into the ground.. but a dragon! Immediately did he start hurdling his wings to jump off of the unfortunate Skydancer as panic started building within. "Oh! Ohnonono! I do so ever apologize!" His voice gotten shaky along with his extended claws as he flapped about in front of her. "No need, you are quite alright" The collision was nothing major for her as he was barley a third of her size and weight different even less. Even then did she accept his two claws offering to help her up. Grabbing her one claw with the both of his he beat his wings higher to lift her up. "No I should have known bette- and goodness you dropped your things!" In a hurried panic Zemphyr began flying around swiftly snatching up letters and papers of many kinds. Gliding over he placed them in her grasp and turned to pick up the 'a bit too big and heavy' books. Coming over once again he dropped them in front of her and finally let himself land on the ground. "Now so rude of me. Let me introduce myself." He coughs and dusts off his clothing along with the adjustment of his bow. "I am Zemphyr, currently acting messenger and magic wielder of the Eurynome clan." His head sunk to a polite introduction and when it lifted again his nervous and hectic demeanor seemed gone. "So, may I ask the pretty ladies name?" Pierrette blinked a few times as she gathered all the quick things that just happened and lowered her gaze to the male Fae. "Pierrette.. Aide-de-camp Pierrette." A smile spread along Zemphyr expression and he gestured to her supplies. "Well Lady Pierrette, I do hope I did not disturb any of your wonderful work." Pierrette looked down at the pile of papers in her clutch and realized some of her doodles from late nights had gotten unorganized. Having put them in such a way that was hidden from the public eye was out the window when she lost them to the wind. Embarrassment hit her from the discovery but Zemphyr went on. "If I did then may we meet again and I shall do my time to make it up to you." "N-no no its nothing to worry about." "Then I hope we shall meet again either way!" Zemphyr unfolded his wings and let the sun hit through them before starting to lift off the ground. He watched Pierrette with kind shining eyes as he nodded a farewell. His trip was suddenly worth it. ---------- [s]Any dragons of mine are a go ahead and dont be afraid to assume based on what you think the dragon looks like will act. I think its extremly fun to see how people think or would think they are.[/s] @cr0ws oh- Oh! OH I love it! That was such a nice read, you surley know how to write and keep the reader part of the world you create. Love the way you did Prince, was very similar to my own thoughts. Again, loved it! Totally worth the wait
@CaliforniaJacket
Im so happy you enjoyed it! It has been a while since I did any writing
Your beauty Pierrette
72166222_350.png
Encounters my Zemphyr
55727322_350.png
As much as I love lore ive always been to lazy to write bios
So I apologize there isnt much to read about in my liar. The dragons I do have lore for I just know in my head hehe.

Swooping between between walking claws and stretched out wings was a very agile gleaming Fae. Without trouble did he spin in mid air and glide between the the many busy moving dragons much larger than his own size. It took only a quick beat of the wings to send him shooting out of the crowd to get an eagles look.

"By the elements, they had to send me." the frills along his head and neck slumped with a sigh as he floated looking over the many dragons.

"Never the less!" Zemphyr straightened his form and his frills shot back up in determination.

Although as soon as he spread out his wings to flap away a gust of wind smacked him right in the face and he came tumbling backwards. Waving and slashing his claws about he shouted curses about this is why he never flew too high up.

Finally as he fell and body would meet ground he gasped from the air getting knocked out of his chest. However he had not crashed into the ground.. but a dragon! Immediately did he start hurdling his wings to jump off of the unfortunate Skydancer as panic started building within.

"Oh! Ohnonono! I do so ever apologize!" His voice gotten shaky along with his extended claws as he flapped about in front of her.

"No need, you are quite alright" The collision was nothing major for her as he was barley a third of her size and weight different even less. Even then did she accept his two claws offering to help her up.

Grabbing her one claw with the both of his he beat his wings higher to lift her up. "No I should have known bette- and goodness you dropped your things!"

In a hurried panic Zemphyr began flying around swiftly snatching up letters and papers of many kinds. Gliding over he placed them in her grasp and turned to pick up the 'a bit too big and heavy' books. Coming over once again he dropped them in front of her and finally let himself land on the ground.

"Now so rude of me. Let me introduce myself." He coughs and dusts off his clothing along with the adjustment of his bow.

"I am Zemphyr, currently acting messenger and magic wielder of the Eurynome clan." His head sunk to a polite introduction and when it lifted again his nervous and hectic demeanor seemed gone.

"So, may I ask the pretty ladies name?"

Pierrette blinked a few times as she gathered all the quick things that just happened and lowered her gaze to the male Fae.
"Pierrette.. Aide-de-camp Pierrette."

A smile spread along Zemphyr expression and he gestured to her supplies.
"Well Lady Pierrette, I do hope I did not disturb any of your wonderful work."

Pierrette looked down at the pile of papers in her clutch and realized some of her doodles from late nights had gotten unorganized. Having put them in such a way that was hidden from the public eye was out the window when she lost them to the wind. Embarrassment hit her from the discovery but Zemphyr went on.

"If I did then may we meet again and I shall do my time to make it up to you."

"N-no no its nothing to worry about."

"Then I hope we shall meet again either way!"

Zemphyr unfolded his wings and let the sun hit through them before starting to lift off the ground. He watched Pierrette with kind shining eyes as he nodded a farewell. His trip was suddenly worth it.

Any dragons of mine are a go ahead and dont be afraid to assume based on what you think the dragon looks like will act. I think its extremly fun to see how people think or would think they are.

@cr0ws oh- Oh! OH I love it! That was such a nice read, you surley know how to write and keep the reader part of the world you create. Love the way you did Prince, was very similar to my own thoughts.
Again, loved it! Totally worth the wait
KQMMLMj.png
@TDL [s]claim![/s] [s]edit: a reassurance that i haven't forgotten, just haven't quite had the time to write yet- this will get done, even if it takes several more days![/s] I think that your Prince [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51875956][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/518760/51875956_350.png[/img][/url] Manages to stumble upon Bas... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39670887][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/396709/39670887_350.png[/img][/url] [center]____________________[/center] Quiet, constant quiet. The only sound being the beasts rustling amongst the brambles and foraging around the scattered bioluminescent mushrooms. A hulking beast of an Imperial waited, watched, trapped, wrapped so tightly in thorns. The vines tangled and constricted and curled around all of his limbs, sharp pinprick thorns dug into fabric and flesh alike. His eyes, though, sharp and shining, were alert and aware of everything that was going on in his small domain. Dragons came and went, most of the time they didn't even notice him, blended so well into the foliage when he so wished. Not every wandering whelp that came by were worthy of hearing his words. Some that passed by held potential, yes, but then they saw him and fled. A low snarl rumbled in his chest, then, shaking the sharp foliage around him. Just the thought had the dull anger simmering in his gut once more. He wished to be [i]free[/i] from this prison of bramble. But until a dragon worthy came across him, not fleeing, he would remain here. Silent, watching, waiting, [i]wanting.[/i] Snapping out of his thoughts, he flicked his ears forward and shifted his gaze slowly to where some bramble vines were being shoved aside. Momentarily, he allowed curiosity to float to the forefront of his mind. Watching intensely as a Coatl emerged from the grasping foliage, feathers pressed back close to their head in an attempt to avoid getting hung or torn by the thorns. Hm. What a regal-looking beast, so out of place deep in the Foxfire Bramble. Dressed in a pristine coat, and wearing spectacles balanced carefully on his snout. Bas simply observed with dull curiosity as the Coatl took a few more cautious steps into the clearing. This clearing that had been his home for deities know how many years. Horns tangling further into the brambles, Bas very slowly and deliberately turned his head downward to stare directly at this newcomer, lips curling in a slow sharp smile. [i][b]"New flesh. New beast. Welcome,"[/b][/i] he rumbled in a voice deep and surprisingly rich, but with a prominent rasp from disuse. A simple spark of amusement skittered over his face at the way the Coatl nearly jumped out of his feathers and scales, gaze snapping quickly to Bas's form in the brambles. A fearful realization dawned in his eyes as he realized that the massive form was actually a dragon under all those thorns and vines and thick matted hair. "Oh, deities-" He breathed out, eyes wide and afraid, but also [i]curious.[/i] That curiosity in his gaze interested Bas. What a brave little dragon, to not immediately flee. This could earn the little Coatl a spark of respect from Bas, for sure. [i][b]"Little gem, what brings you here?"[/b][/i] He questioned, lowering his head down to the best of his ability, movement halted about a third of the way down to the Coatl's level. Vines of thorns pulled taut around his branching horns. Even more interest settled in his chest when the Coatl only barely flinched back from his proximity. "I- Exploring. I'm exploring." He murmured, voice only barely tremoring. That curiosity in his eyes shone brightly now, starting to weigh against the hesitance and fear. "What- Or... Who are you? If I may ask?" Brows raised in mild surprise, Bas's sharp-toothed grin stretched further across his muzzle. What an interesting little dragon, indeed [i][b]"I am Bas. I have been here a very long time, you know. A fresh face is surely welcome... Especially one bright as yours, darling,"[/b][/i] he rumbled in a low voice, eyes glinting behind the curtain of hair from his mane that hung down over his face. Much to his amusement, a brief flustered humm left the Coatl in front of him, and Bas responded with a low rumble of a noise in return. "It's, uh- A pleasure to meet you, Bas? I'm Prince." Taking this knowledge in, Bas rumbled out a noise that could perhaps be a purr, but came out as more of a low steady rumble. Prince... What a fitting name for such a bright little dragon. [b][i]"Prrrince... Mm. Pleasure, as well, love. Say, do come closer, hm? I can't move far, and I would [u]quite[/u] like to see your face up closer."[/i][/b] Bas watched as Prince hesitated with a nervous glance back at the way he came. But curiosity seemed to win over, and he took a few steps closer, raising up onto his haunches to sit up a small bit taller. Pleased that he followed the request, Bas pulled a bit more at the thorned vines, not even flinching as the jagged points dug tighter into his scales. Now, face much closer, Bas could even see a faint reflection of his own face in the spectacles resting on Prince's face. Hm... What a handsome little dragon. He could see an appeal to having this one stick around. Even if it was simply his imagination, the vines around him seemed to have gave in a bit with his movements, which in his mind, was a good sign. [i][b]"Mmmmuch better~ What a lovely guest you are. Perhaps I could convince you to stay, just a while longer? Indulge this lonely beast in just the small pleasure of enjoying the company of a handsome dragon, mm?"[/b][/i] (ooh this got away from me a little bit! oops- I hope you enjoy! And I'm sorry for the wait!) [center]____________________[/center] next person! everyone but Tza, Forge, sales/fodder, and undecided tab dragons are open for this! :] even dergs in the hibden are fair game!
@TDL claim!
edit: a reassurance that i haven't forgotten, just haven't quite had the time to write yet- this will get done, even if it takes several more days!

I think that your Prince
51875956_350.png

Manages to stumble upon Bas...
39670887_350.png

Quiet, constant quiet. The only sound being the beasts rustling amongst the brambles and foraging around the scattered bioluminescent mushrooms. A hulking beast of an Imperial waited, watched, trapped, wrapped so tightly in thorns. The vines tangled and constricted and curled around all of his limbs, sharp pinprick thorns dug into fabric and flesh alike. His eyes, though, sharp and shining, were alert and aware of everything that was going on in his small domain.

Dragons came and went, most of the time they didn't even notice him, blended so well into the foliage when he so wished. Not every wandering whelp that came by were worthy of hearing his words. Some that passed by held potential, yes, but then they saw him and fled. A low snarl rumbled in his chest, then, shaking the sharp foliage around him. Just the thought had the dull anger simmering in his gut once more. He wished to be free from this prison of bramble.

But until a dragon worthy came across him, not fleeing, he would remain here. Silent, watching, waiting, wanting.

Snapping out of his thoughts, he flicked his ears forward and shifted his gaze slowly to where some bramble vines were being shoved aside. Momentarily, he allowed curiosity to float to the forefront of his mind. Watching intensely as a Coatl emerged from the grasping foliage, feathers pressed back close to their head in an attempt to avoid getting hung or torn by the thorns.

Hm. What a regal-looking beast, so out of place deep in the Foxfire Bramble. Dressed in a pristine coat, and wearing spectacles balanced carefully on his snout. Bas simply observed with dull curiosity as the Coatl took a few more cautious steps into the clearing. This clearing that had been his home for deities know how many years. Horns tangling further into the brambles, Bas very slowly and deliberately turned his head downward to stare directly at this newcomer, lips curling in a slow sharp smile. "New flesh. New beast. Welcome," he rumbled in a voice deep and surprisingly rich, but with a prominent rasp from disuse.

A simple spark of amusement skittered over his face at the way the Coatl nearly jumped out of his feathers and scales, gaze snapping quickly to Bas's form in the brambles. A fearful realization dawned in his eyes as he realized that the massive form was actually a dragon under all those thorns and vines and thick matted hair. "Oh, deities-" He breathed out, eyes wide and afraid, but also curious.

That curiosity in his gaze interested Bas. What a brave little dragon, to not immediately flee. This could earn the little Coatl a spark of respect from Bas, for sure. "Little gem, what brings you here?" He questioned, lowering his head down to the best of his ability, movement halted about a third of the way down to the Coatl's level. Vines of thorns pulled taut around his branching horns. Even more interest settled in his chest when the Coatl only barely flinched back from his proximity.

"I- Exploring. I'm exploring." He murmured, voice only barely tremoring. That curiosity in his eyes shone brightly now, starting to weigh against the hesitance and fear. "What- Or... Who are you? If I may ask?"

Brows raised in mild surprise, Bas's sharp-toothed grin stretched further across his muzzle. What an interesting little dragon, indeed "I am Bas. I have been here a very long time, you know. A fresh face is surely welcome... Especially one bright as yours, darling," he rumbled in a low voice, eyes glinting behind the curtain of hair from his mane that hung down over his face. Much to his amusement, a brief flustered humm left the Coatl in front of him, and Bas responded with a low rumble of a noise in return.

"It's, uh- A pleasure to meet you, Bas? I'm Prince." Taking this knowledge in, Bas rumbled out a noise that could perhaps be a purr, but came out as more of a low steady rumble. Prince... What a fitting name for such a bright little dragon.

"Prrrince... Mm. Pleasure, as well, love. Say, do come closer, hm? I can't move far, and I would quite like to see your face up closer." Bas watched as Prince hesitated with a nervous glance back at the way he came. But curiosity seemed to win over, and he took a few steps closer, raising up onto his haunches to sit up a small bit taller. Pleased that he followed the request, Bas pulled a bit more at the thorned vines, not even flinching as the jagged points dug tighter into his scales.

Now, face much closer, Bas could even see a faint reflection of his own face in the spectacles resting on Prince's face. Hm... What a handsome little dragon. He could see an appeal to having this one stick around. Even if it was simply his imagination, the vines around him seemed to have gave in a bit with his movements, which in his mind, was a good sign. "Mmmmuch better~ What a lovely guest you are. Perhaps I could convince you to stay, just a while longer? Indulge this lonely beast in just the small pleasure of enjoying the company of a handsome dragon, mm?"

(ooh this got away from me a little bit! oops- I hope you enjoy! And I'm sorry for the wait!)

next person! everyone but Tza, Forge, sales/fodder, and undecided tab dragons are open for this! :] even dergs in the hibden are fair game!
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
@cr0ws Your Allure... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12354847][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/123549/12354847_350.png[/img][/url] has earned the gaze of my Canary! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76012425][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760125/76012425_350.png[/img][/url] ---- How [i]wonderous[/i] it was to be here! Of course, it [i]was[/i] a bit dreary, at least for Canary's tastes. Everything was so cold and empty, the space in front of him yawning out up until the occasional turn or pair of guards. Yet, that was to be expected, especially in such a barren land like that of the Ice Flight. It was better than anything that could naturally happen in Plague, that was for certain. In Plague, the soil itself seemed to be rotting, shards of bone nipping at your talons every step you took. Though these caverns weren't up to the level of welcoming that Nature held, they worked themselves out. The floor wasn't exactly soft, but it was cool and smooth under his talons. His distorted reflection gazed back at him across the walls every time he glanced around. It was like he was in his own little crystalline world, his footsteps echoing across the glassy corridor. This place, though unlike anything Canary had seen before, was stunning. That was obvious. But that wasn't the only reason he was excited, however - as somewhere, centering these caverns, was a library full of knowledge and secrets. How [i]magnificent![/i] Kyan would've made this trip by herself, had she not fallen ill soon after they convinced the leaders of this lair to allow them through to the library. Hence, Canary had taken up her place, as her loyal friend and scientific assistant. Recently he had been busily studying a magical subspecies with the ability to grow plants in Plague, so he was now slightly more unnerved to see a place so very stricken of the beauty of life. He had to ensure his flowery lace was the best it could look, for his own reassurance that the beauty of Nature remained alongside him. But how could his fears and nerves not possibly be overshadowed by excitement of what grew closer with each step he took? At last, he reached the last pairing of guards. He promptly informed them of who he was, then was allowed to enter. As he stepped into the library, his breath halted. Not only because of the library, for it was even better than he had imagined, with its ice-blue walls with at least a hundred books within the shelves - but also because of the dragons within it. One dragon, in particular. There was a solid talonful of dragons lounging around, as dragons should in a library. A tranquil Tundra, a busily working Imperial only slightly smaller than Canary, and... It was as if a light had been shone directly into his face, blocking out all his surroundings. This dragon had suddenly absorbed every bit of his attention, attention that had once been buzzing with excitement about research he could return to Kyan with. What a strange phenomenon. This dragon was like nothing Canary had ever studied, even laid eyes on before. He wasn't calm, more antsy, though he was quiet, like a serene island with angry waves crashing on its shore. He kept scraping his claws along the glacial flooring subconsciously. Still, he seemed like he was relaxed, with his snout stuffed in a book. The dragon's general looks also drew Canary in. Dark feathers, with an elegant stance that Skydancers always seemed to have. Sure, he was scrunched up, but his neck curved so elegantly, and his tail flicked so gently. He seemed so fragile, and the fact that he was quite a bit smaller than Canary likely didn't help his case. But he was so [i]beautiful[/i] and [i]interesting[/i] that Canary simply couldn't remove his gaze from him. Canary had no hesitation in approaching this dragon. The more he could learn about them, the better. When the dragon glanced up from his book at the sound of a dragon approaching, Canary's heart seemed to flip. Though he continued, stopping beside the dragon, a couple paces away still. He craned his neck down to see eye-to-eye with this extraordinary fragment of beauty, thrilled at the sight of eyes as crystalline as the walls. The dragon jumped at Canary's sudden appearance, which Canary assumed was somewhat in part with the fact that he was an oversized stranger to this dragon. The dragon scrambled backwards in his bewilderment, drawing a sword out of his cloak but seeming more panicked than ready for combat. Canary lifted himself back up, flaring out his wings and front talons in innocence. The other dragon eyed him skeptically, his eyes wide in fear and surprise, then asked "W-who are you?" Canary sighed, relaxing his posture. "Canary," he chirped, booting up his familiar friendly atmosphere. His tail wagged slightly in excitement once more. "I'm a scientist! Or, well, an assistant of one. I've come to this library for studying, but... You, dear sir, have caught my eyes more than anything else in this very room." Canary intently observed the dragon for a reaction, which was quick to arrive. He gasped as the dragon's eyes widened even more, before promptly closing as the dragon fainted. Canary rushed to his side, checking his body for any sign of past injury, but all he could see were scars that weren't likely to cause a dragon to faint. Canary, deep in the midst of panic, didn't realize the Imperial from before had come up beside him before they began to speak. "Don't worry about him," the Imperial purred in a soft, rumbling voice, startling Canary. Canary flipped his head around to stare at the newcomer in surprise, only to see the dragon he a gentle grin on his snout. "Is he hurt? I-I was just trying to compliment him, I didn't mean to do this!" Canary cried, still instinctively trying to keep his voice down, as this was still a library. The Imperial shook his head, and Canary sighed in relief. "He does that a lot," the stranger explained. "He's very anxious, I mean. He likely thought you were attractive, and his body was so overwhelmed with surprise and attraction that it shut down. Trust me, I saw the whole thing." Canary glanced down at the unconscious dragon once more, wondering how long it would be until they woke back up. The other Imperial was already leaving, seeming quite shy themselves. Canary sighed once more and frowned, then pulled one of the books from a nearby shelf. He curled up against the wall, still not too far from the dragon, and began to read, only really waiting for this wonderous being to return to him once more. ---- Next person: Any dragon [b]not[/b] in HibDen or Sales tab is fair game! If the dragon doesn't have much lore yet, feel free to get creative and make it up!
@cr0ws

Your Allure...

12354847_350.png

has earned the gaze of my Canary!

76012425_350.png

----

How wonderous it was to be here!

Of course, it was a bit dreary, at least for Canary's tastes. Everything was so cold and empty, the space in front of him yawning out up until the occasional turn or pair of guards. Yet, that was to be expected, especially in such a barren land like that of the Ice Flight. It was better than anything that could naturally happen in Plague, that was for certain.

In Plague, the soil itself seemed to be rotting, shards of bone nipping at your talons every step you took. Though these caverns weren't up to the level of welcoming that Nature held, they worked themselves out. The floor wasn't exactly soft, but it was cool and smooth under his talons. His distorted reflection gazed back at him across the walls every time he glanced around. It was like he was in his own little crystalline world, his footsteps echoing across the glassy corridor.

This place, though unlike anything Canary had seen before, was stunning. That was obvious. But that wasn't the only reason he was excited, however - as somewhere, centering these caverns, was a library full of knowledge and secrets. How magnificent! Kyan would've made this trip by herself, had she not fallen ill soon after they convinced the leaders of this lair to allow them through to the library.

Hence, Canary had taken up her place, as her loyal friend and scientific assistant. Recently he had been busily studying a magical subspecies with the ability to grow plants in Plague, so he was now slightly more unnerved to see a place so very stricken of the beauty of life. He had to ensure his flowery lace was the best it could look, for his own reassurance that the beauty of Nature remained alongside him.

But how could his fears and nerves not possibly be overshadowed by excitement of what grew closer with each step he took?

At last, he reached the last pairing of guards. He promptly informed them of who he was, then was allowed to enter. As he stepped into the library, his breath halted.

Not only because of the library, for it was even better than he had imagined, with its ice-blue walls with at least a hundred books within the shelves - but also because of the dragons within it. One dragon, in particular.

There was a solid talonful of dragons lounging around, as dragons should in a library. A tranquil Tundra, a busily working Imperial only slightly smaller than Canary, and...

It was as if a light had been shone directly into his face, blocking out all his surroundings. This dragon had suddenly absorbed every bit of his attention, attention that had once been buzzing with excitement about research he could return to Kyan with.

What a strange phenomenon.

This dragon was like nothing Canary had ever studied, even laid eyes on before. He wasn't calm, more antsy, though he was quiet, like a serene island with angry waves crashing on its shore. He kept scraping his claws along the glacial flooring subconsciously. Still, he seemed like he was relaxed, with his snout stuffed in a book.

The dragon's general looks also drew Canary in. Dark feathers, with an elegant stance that Skydancers always seemed to have. Sure, he was scrunched up, but his neck curved so elegantly, and his tail flicked so gently. He seemed so fragile, and the fact that he was quite a bit smaller than Canary likely didn't help his case. But he was so beautiful and interesting that Canary simply couldn't remove his gaze from him.

Canary had no hesitation in approaching this dragon. The more he could learn about them, the better. When the dragon glanced up from his book at the sound of a dragon approaching, Canary's heart seemed to flip. Though he continued, stopping beside the dragon, a couple paces away still. He craned his neck down to see eye-to-eye with this extraordinary fragment of beauty, thrilled at the sight of eyes as crystalline as the walls.

The dragon jumped at Canary's sudden appearance, which Canary assumed was somewhat in part with the fact that he was an oversized stranger to this dragon. The dragon scrambled backwards in his bewilderment, drawing a sword out of his cloak but seeming more panicked than ready for combat.

Canary lifted himself back up, flaring out his wings and front talons in innocence. The other dragon eyed him skeptically, his eyes wide in fear and surprise, then asked "W-who are you?"

Canary sighed, relaxing his posture. "Canary," he chirped, booting up his familiar friendly atmosphere. His tail wagged slightly in excitement once more. "I'm a scientist! Or, well, an assistant of one. I've come to this library for studying, but... You, dear sir, have caught my eyes more than anything else in this very room."

Canary intently observed the dragon for a reaction, which was quick to arrive. He gasped as the dragon's eyes widened even more, before promptly closing as the dragon fainted. Canary rushed to his side, checking his body for any sign of past injury, but all he could see were scars that weren't likely to cause a dragon to faint.

Canary, deep in the midst of panic, didn't realize the Imperial from before had come up beside him before they began to speak. "Don't worry about him," the Imperial purred in a soft, rumbling voice, startling Canary. Canary flipped his head around to stare at the newcomer in surprise, only to see the dragon he a gentle grin on his snout.

"Is he hurt? I-I was just trying to compliment him, I didn't mean to do this!" Canary cried, still instinctively trying to keep his voice down, as this was still a library. The Imperial shook his head, and Canary sighed in relief.

"He does that a lot," the stranger explained. "He's very anxious, I mean. He likely thought you were attractive, and his body was so overwhelmed with surprise and attraction that it shut down. Trust me, I saw the whole thing."

Canary glanced down at the unconscious dragon once more, wondering how long it would be until they woke back up. The other Imperial was already leaving, seeming quite shy themselves. Canary sighed once more and frowned, then pulled one of the books from a nearby shelf. He curled up against the wall, still not too far from the dragon, and began to read, only really waiting for this wonderous being to return to him once more.

----

Next person: Any dragon not in HibDen or Sales tab is fair game! If the dragon doesn't have much lore yet, feel free to get creative and make it up!
LEpJMnn.png
tNgQJvM.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
qhK4FYS.png
FObX7rS.png
a9fdc589-0a5f-4ecd-a622-a1b0064fbb42.png
@Ravening claim! My Raindrop [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60565145][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2313614&skin=0&apparel=42698,33706,23024,33682,10377,10392,33708,33703,33711,10877,3632&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] (how I plan him to look and how he looks in the story.) Will flirt with your Feirdhris! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74535539][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745356/74535539_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]It was an usually hot day in the Scarred Wastelands and unlikely dragons are about to meet…[/i] Raindrop was selling some bundles of clothings and familiars to passerby's when a strange Veilspun caught his eye. He was a light lilac and stood out wonderfully against the red and green of the landscape. “Well good day to you little Veilspun! I must say, your beauty almost rivals my own! I’m Raindrop, a meer seller of goods, both rare and common. What are you doing in a place like this?” Feirdhris was caught offguard by this strange skydancer approaching him. He wore a blue suit, and looked like his wings and parts of his body looked like they were made of gemstones. A mith bruiser accompanied him, like some sort of bodyguard. He wore several pieces of jewelry and golden silks. Despite his opulent look, he looked tired, like if he didn’t keep moving, he would turn to gemstones like the rest of him. “I-I am Feirdhris. I live here. W-With my clan.” “Oh! You’re plagueborn? Quite strange, quite strange indeed! I thought Veilspun were created by the Goddess of Shadow, but through travel, it makes sense that eventually some would be plagueborn! I am shadowborn, quite the coincidence, don’t you think? Tell me, what is your job? Are you a model? A jeweler? A prince? Tell me, what are you?” Raindrop had taken Feirdhris’s claw into his and was dragging him into a small building set up by a… graveyard? “Hmm? Oh yes, this is where my sister works. She’s an undertaker, quite a dirty job, yes? Not suiting for someone of our beauty. Tell me, do you need anything? Food, water, materials? Only a few pieces of treasure, though I am willing to trade for other precious things!” “Um, geez you talk a lot. I don’t really have a job, I mostly just spend time in my clan’s butterfly garden.” “Well that is a good use of your time for someone of your beauty! I do believe I have some flower seeds from Rhinesun I’m sure the butterflies will love. Normally they would be 100 pieces of treasure, but for someone as cute as you, I’ll lower the price to 40 pieces of treasure, sound good, yes?” Raindrop had already handed a bag of flower seeds to Feirdhris. “Oh um sure, I think I have some treasure here.” Feirdhris handed off the treasure and started heading out. “If you are leaving, go visit Kelpsick. She’ll help lead you out of the village and to your clan. Always good to have protection, yes?”
@Ravening claim!
My Raindrop
scry?sdid=2313614&skin=0&apparel=42698,33706,23024,33682,10377,10392,33708,33703,33711,10877,3632&xt=dressing.png
(how I plan him to look and how he looks in the story.)
Will flirt with your Feirdhris!
74535539_350.png
It was an usually hot day in the Scarred Wastelands and unlikely dragons are about to meet…

Raindrop was selling some bundles of clothings and familiars to passerby's when a strange Veilspun caught his eye. He was a light lilac and stood out wonderfully against the red and green of the landscape.
“Well good day to you little Veilspun! I must say, your beauty almost rivals my own! I’m Raindrop, a meer seller of goods, both rare and common. What are you doing in a place like this?”
Feirdhris was caught offguard by this strange skydancer approaching him. He wore a blue suit, and looked like his wings and parts of his body looked like they were made of gemstones. A mith bruiser accompanied him, like some sort of bodyguard. He wore several pieces of jewelry and golden silks. Despite his opulent look, he looked tired, like if he didn’t keep moving, he would turn to gemstones like the rest of him.
“I-I am Feirdhris. I live here. W-With my clan.”
“Oh! You’re plagueborn? Quite strange, quite strange indeed! I thought Veilspun were created by the Goddess of Shadow, but through travel, it makes sense that eventually some would be plagueborn! I am shadowborn, quite the coincidence, don’t you think? Tell me, what is your job? Are you a model? A jeweler? A prince? Tell me, what are you?”
Raindrop had taken Feirdhris’s claw into his and was dragging him into a small building set up by a… graveyard?
“Hmm? Oh yes, this is where my sister works. She’s an undertaker, quite a dirty job, yes? Not suiting for someone of our beauty. Tell me, do you need anything? Food, water, materials? Only a few pieces of treasure, though I am willing to trade for other precious things!”
“Um, geez you talk a lot. I don’t really have a job, I mostly just spend time in my clan’s butterfly garden.”
“Well that is a good use of your time for someone of your beauty! I do believe I have some flower seeds from Rhinesun I’m sure the butterflies will love. Normally they would be 100 pieces of treasure, but for someone as cute as you, I’ll lower the price to 40 pieces of treasure, sound good, yes?”
Raindrop had already handed a bag of flower seeds to Feirdhris.
“Oh um sure, I think I have some treasure here.”
Feirdhris handed off the treasure and started heading out.
“If you are leaving, go visit Kelpsick. She’ll help lead you out of the village and to your clan. Always good to have protection, yes?”
Collector of Birds, Hoarder of Toys.
claim! @Comafei [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61073948][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/610740/61073948_350.png[/img][/url] Your Bluemoon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14905143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/149052/14905143_350.png[/img][/url] Caught the eye of my StormShadow! ------------------- [i]Why anyone ever ventured out this far into the frozen south, The ridgeback guard certainly didn't know. However, it was custom for the Archive to act as refuge for [b]anyone[/b] who dared cross from the more suitable lands in search of secrets stored in the ice. And as such, StormShadow would always be there to keep watch at the entrance of their den for any seeking that refuge on their journey. And hey, any new face helped the often bored drake pass the time. This time however, as a blue Pearlcatcher sat and shivered beside him just within the entrance, all the ridgeback wanted was for time to stop slipping through his fingers. It wasn't until his clouddancer companion nudged his white hide that the dragon finally cleared his throat and worked to sort his thoughts. "Apologies, normally I am... far better prepared for guests than I am this night. This may be a bit forward of me but, it's not often I have a beautiful dragon such as yourself gracing our clan for a visit." After that, the guard awkwardly smiled. When the Pearlcatcher said nothing and calmly held her jewel a bit closer, the Ridgeback mentally kicked himself. With a silent huff of defeat, the dragon rose back to his feet and turned to the entrance, pushing the boulder they used to keep the worst of the wind out over the doorway. There may have been a second small glance from the Ridgeback to see if perhaps that brief feat of strength would be more to her interests, followed by some more mental scolding when he was again left to his own thoughts. With one forceful headbutt from his Clouddancer, StormShadow stepped past the Pearlcatcher and directed with his wing as gracefully as he could with the restricted space. "well, come this way, then. I'm sure Azriel will be thrilled to see a visitor after how long it's been since anyone has graced our doorstep. I'll take you down to see him, and perhaps find you something warm to drink." StormShadow faintly smirked when it seemed he finally broke through to the Pearlcatcher, as she ever so simply nodded and stood to follow. It was a rough start for sure, but hey. Blizzards have a tendency to keep people cooped up inside longer than they expect. Maybe he'll get another chance later- so long as he's able to pluck up a little more courage before this mysterious blue siren disappears back into the snowy hills beyond their home.[/i] ------------------- to whomever tags me, The only two really off limits are Turi and Ennwei. Everyone else is free reign for a little flirtation more or less, just be aware if they have a mate cause you may get an angry mate on your case lol
claim!

@Comafei

61073948_350.png

Your Bluemoon

14905143_350.png

Caught the eye of my StormShadow!

Why anyone ever ventured out this far into the frozen south, The ridgeback guard certainly didn't know. However, it was custom for the Archive to act as refuge for anyone who dared cross from the more suitable lands in search of secrets stored in the ice. And as such, StormShadow would always be there to keep watch at the entrance of their den for any seeking that refuge on their journey. And hey, any new face helped the often bored drake pass the time.

This time however, as a blue Pearlcatcher sat and shivered beside him just within the entrance, all the ridgeback wanted was for time to stop slipping through his fingers. It wasn't until his clouddancer companion nudged his white hide that the dragon finally cleared his throat and worked to sort his thoughts.

"Apologies, normally I am... far better prepared for guests than I am this night. This may be a bit forward of me but, it's not often I have a beautiful dragon such as yourself gracing our clan for a visit."

After that, the guard awkwardly smiled. When the Pearlcatcher said nothing and calmly held her jewel a bit closer, the Ridgeback mentally kicked himself. With a silent huff of defeat, the dragon rose back to his feet and turned to the entrance, pushing the boulder they used to keep the worst of the wind out over the doorway. There may have been a second small glance from the Ridgeback to see if perhaps that brief feat of strength would be more to her interests, followed by some more mental scolding when he was again left to his own thoughts.

With one forceful headbutt from his Clouddancer, StormShadow stepped past the Pearlcatcher and directed with his wing as gracefully as he could with the restricted space.

"well, come this way, then. I'm sure Azriel will be thrilled to see a visitor after how long it's been since anyone has graced our doorstep. I'll take you down to see him, and perhaps find you something warm to drink."

StormShadow faintly smirked when it seemed he finally broke through to the Pearlcatcher, as she ever so simply nodded and stood to follow. It was a rough start for sure, but hey. Blizzards have a tendency to keep people cooped up inside longer than they expect. Maybe he'll get another chance later- so long as he's able to pluck up a little more courage before this mysterious blue siren disappears back into the snowy hills beyond their home.

to whomever tags me, The only two really off limits are Turi and Ennwei. Everyone else is free reign for a little flirtation more or less, just be aware if they have a mate
cause you may get an angry mate on your case lol
05YNfGC.png
[center]@TheChronicler My Shardbreaker [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67355921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673560/67355921_350.png[/img][/url] Meets your Jackman [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7810605][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/78107/7810605_350.png[/img][/url] (not gonna lie, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13919991]Lillith[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39746997]Haukur[/url] were really tempting to try to have flirt, feel free to PM me if you'd like to see my attempt) ----- Shard picked her way around the bones, breath crystallizing in the frozen air. [i]Man,[/i] it was cold. She wasn't used to it. But this place was familiar; Aioph may not have sent her here in the past, but her mother certainly did. She remembered that stay. There she was, in the deepest part of the so-called prison, chained down in a little crevice too small that even other Faes might not find it. It was an... [i]unpleasant[/i] memory. Looking around, she saw what she was sent for- a thick winter robe, layered in plates of armor colored like earth, attached to a dark green wrapping that would cover one's head as well as tie their wings. She flew up to it, the chill in her bones receding the closer she got. Was there a dragon near? "Why, hello there." A deep whoosh caught her attention, and a claw holding a pearl dropped to her side. "Is there a reason you've come to my den?" A large, scaled hand picked her up, and she turned to face her challenger. "Does there have to be?" He smirked. "Oh, of course, unless you happen to be the wonder that is myself." Proudly puffing his chest, the silvery eyes watching her shimmered with pride. "You could try to fight me to escape your doom." She flicked her tongue out, neck swinging to better see his features. "Or, I wonder if a strong, handsome dragon like yourself might be able to assist me with a little... project." As long as she stroked his ego, there was no chance she'd be in peril. He was a pearlcatcher, after all. Besides, none of it was really true, anyways. Well, most of it. Some of it. [i]Maybe[/i] a lot was true, but who was she to tell? ----- Anyone's fine to be the subject of flirtation! So long as they're not in Scribe's Sanctuary~[/center]
@TheChronicler
My Shardbreaker
67355921_350.png

Meets your Jackman

7810605_350.png

(not gonna lie, Lillith and Haukur were really tempting to try to have flirt, feel free to PM me if you'd like to see my attempt)

Shard picked her way around the bones, breath crystallizing in the frozen air. Man, it was cold. She wasn't used to it. But this place was familiar; Aioph may not have sent her here in the past, but her mother certainly did.

She remembered that stay.

There she was, in the deepest part of the so-called prison, chained down in a little crevice too small that even other Faes might not find it. It was an... unpleasant memory.

Looking around, she saw what she was sent for- a thick winter robe, layered in plates of armor colored like earth, attached to a dark green wrapping that would cover one's head as well as tie their wings. She flew up to it, the chill in her bones receding the closer she got. Was there a dragon near?

"Why, hello there." A deep whoosh caught her attention, and a claw holding a pearl dropped to her side. "Is there a reason you've come to my den?" A large, scaled hand picked her up, and she turned to face her challenger.

"Does there have to be?"

He smirked. "Oh, of course, unless you happen to be the wonder that is myself." Proudly puffing his chest, the silvery eyes watching her shimmered with pride. "You could try to fight me to escape your doom."

She flicked her tongue out, neck swinging to better see his features. "Or, I wonder if a strong, handsome dragon like yourself might be able to assist me with a little... project."

As long as she stroked his ego, there was no chance she'd be in peril. He was a pearlcatcher, after all. Besides, none of it was really true, anyways. Well, most of it. Some of it. Maybe a lot was true, but who was she to tell?
Anyone's fine to be the subject of flirtation! So long as they're not in Scribe's Sanctuary~
Once upon a time, there were two little birds.

There had been three, until the day four men came with five horses and spoke six words they would never forget.

And it was decided, he would be theirs for seven years.

Your father owes us a debt.
@Ebanon [s]claim!! may take me several days, but will be done :][/s] Maple [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61729182][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617292/61729182_350.png[/img][/url] Has the misfortune to catch Arietis's interest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42541221][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/425413/42541221_350.png[/img][/url] [center]____________________[/center] A shape in the distance, in the swirling and stinging snow. A dragon, walking through the weather with not a concern for the way the wind was howling, and how the dust was whipped up into the sky. How the clouds overhead told a story of a storm brewing thick and heavy. He was on a mission, now, searching for a specific plant that seemed to thrive only in the Shifting Expanse. If he ran into other dragons along the way, so be it. Perhaps he could bring home another... test subject or two. He wasn't against using his appearance to lure other dragons home with him. As his mind wandered, he barely took notice as the weather finally took the turn for the worst that had been building up for the past several hours- Focus snapping back to the present, he curled his lip up in an irritated snarl as the rain began beating down on the dusty ground and drenching him alongside it. He [i]hated[/i] being delayed, but he didn't quite wish to be out in the open during a storm in the land of dust and lightning and electricity. He had no wish to be struck by an errant bolt of lightning. Wings tucking close to his body, bone chimes clacking against each other dully, he pushed through the storm towards what looked to be a shallow cave in a cliff not too far away. It should be an appropriate place to settle until the storm moved on, at least- Once he reached the safety of the cave, he shook himself to get rid of at least some excess water. Lip curling again in irritation at his soaked apparel. Then, dragging his attention away from his ire for a moment, he heard a shuffle a little further back into the cave. Snapping his head around with a low growl, all uncovered eyes swiveled to look into the shadows, teeth bared to show he most certainly [i]was[/i] a threat. He only barely let up when he saw it was a Pearlcatcher, looking uncertain and appropriately frightened by this strange Skydancer that had come in from the storm looking fierce and unkind. "Who are you?" He bit out, wings slightly flared. Eyes raking over the form of this other dragon with mild interest. Which was more dangerous than what the typical dragon would realize. Arietis with an interest in you was something much less desirable than an Arietis with no interest in you whatsoever. The Pearlcatcher stumbled over her words just a moment, and he simply raised his brows at her while he waited for a response. "Maple- My name is Maple," she got out after gathering herself, sitting up a bit straighter. He smiled, a slow and sickly sweet thing, and abandoned his task of wringing water from his draperies. "Hello, Maple. Sheltering from the storm as well darling?" He questioned, with all the sweetness of a janustrap waiting for something to fall into its maw. She nodded hesitantly, seemingly torn between unease and curiosity. "Well, what a coincidence, then! That we should end up in this same cave together." Slinking closer, many eyes focused on her, Arietis tilted his head slightly and hummed low in his chest. "I am Arietis, a mage, I'm just... Passing by. Taking a sightseeing look around this area... As I'm afraid there isn't much to see in my homeland of the Southern Icefields." He muttered with a faux disappointed sigh. "Only ice, snow, and more ice. But here? Oh, yes, quite interesting indeed. Perhaps it's all sand and spires to the untrained eye, but I see the electric buildings with metal shining and wires coiled and power surging." He spoke with a low, almost poetic lilt to his voice, and his smile was deceptive. "But you, love, are quite a sight for many sore eyes as well~ A fellow dragon with colors like the blessed earth and lush plants... Beautiful, to a dragon so enamored with nature that nature was chosen over birth-element of ice." During this flowery poison speech, he inched closer, until he was near to Maple. She seemed surprised that he had gotten so close without noticing, but his words had that effect on people. "Perhaps, darling, we could indeed make a good time of this storm raging outside. I'd love to hear more about you, as I know I've been going on and on," he all but purred, sharp-clawed paw stretching out to gently take her own paw in his and raised it up to barely brush his muzzle against the knuckles of her paws in a light kiss. Laying his trap well, and simply waiting to see how the situation would progress... [center]____________________[/center] next person! every dragon besides sales/fodder/project dragons, or Tza and Forge, are open for this! Even hibden dragons :]
@Ebanon claim!! may take me several days, but will be done :]

Maple
61729182_350.png

Has the misfortune to catch Arietis's interest
42541221_350.png

A shape in the distance, in the swirling and stinging snow. A dragon, walking through the weather with not a concern for the way the wind was howling, and how the dust was whipped up into the sky. How the clouds overhead told a story of a storm brewing thick and heavy. He was on a mission, now, searching for a specific plant that seemed to thrive only in the Shifting Expanse.

If he ran into other dragons along the way, so be it. Perhaps he could bring home another... test subject or two. He wasn't against using his appearance to lure other dragons home with him.

As his mind wandered, he barely took notice as the weather finally took the turn for the worst that had been building up for the past several hours- Focus snapping back to the present, he curled his lip up in an irritated snarl as the rain began beating down on the dusty ground and drenching him alongside it. He hated being delayed, but he didn't quite wish to be out in the open during a storm in the land of dust and lightning and electricity. He had no wish to be struck by an errant bolt of lightning.

Wings tucking close to his body, bone chimes clacking against each other dully, he pushed through the storm towards what looked to be a shallow cave in a cliff not too far away. It should be an appropriate place to settle until the storm moved on, at least-

Once he reached the safety of the cave, he shook himself to get rid of at least some excess water. Lip curling again in irritation at his soaked apparel. Then, dragging his attention away from his ire for a moment, he heard a shuffle a little further back into the cave. Snapping his head around with a low growl, all uncovered eyes swiveled to look into the shadows, teeth bared to show he most certainly was a threat.

He only barely let up when he saw it was a Pearlcatcher, looking uncertain and appropriately frightened by this strange Skydancer that had come in from the storm looking fierce and unkind. "Who are you?" He bit out, wings slightly flared. Eyes raking over the form of this other dragon with mild interest. Which was more dangerous than what the typical dragon would realize. Arietis with an interest in you was something much less desirable than an Arietis with no interest in you whatsoever.

The Pearlcatcher stumbled over her words just a moment, and he simply raised his brows at her while he waited for a response. "Maple- My name is Maple," she got out after gathering herself, sitting up a bit straighter. He smiled, a slow and sickly sweet thing, and abandoned his task of wringing water from his draperies.

"Hello, Maple. Sheltering from the storm as well darling?" He questioned, with all the sweetness of a janustrap waiting for something to fall into its maw. She nodded hesitantly, seemingly torn between unease and curiosity. "Well, what a coincidence, then! That we should end up in this same cave together."

Slinking closer, many eyes focused on her, Arietis tilted his head slightly and hummed low in his chest. "I am Arietis, a mage, I'm just... Passing by. Taking a sightseeing look around this area... As I'm afraid there isn't much to see in my homeland of the Southern Icefields." He muttered with a faux disappointed sigh. "Only ice, snow, and more ice. But here? Oh, yes, quite interesting indeed. Perhaps it's all sand and spires to the untrained eye, but I see the electric buildings with metal shining and wires coiled and power surging."

He spoke with a low, almost poetic lilt to his voice, and his smile was deceptive. "But you, love, are quite a sight for many sore eyes as well~ A fellow dragon with colors like the blessed earth and lush plants... Beautiful, to a dragon so enamored with nature that nature was chosen over birth-element of ice." During this flowery poison speech, he inched closer, until he was near to Maple. She seemed surprised that he had gotten so close without noticing, but his words had that effect on people.

"Perhaps, darling, we could indeed make a good time of this storm raging outside. I'd love to hear more about you, as I know I've been going on and on," he all but purred, sharp-clawed paw stretching out to gently take her own paw in his and raised it up to barely brush his muzzle against the knuckles of her paws in a light kiss. Laying his trap well, and simply waiting to see how the situation would progress...

next person! every dragon besides sales/fodder/project dragons, or Tza and Forge, are open for this! Even hibden dragons :]
Dragons in my fodder/for sale lair tab aren't open for forum games!
RESPECT DRAGON'S PRONOUNS FOR FORUM GAMES. THANK YOU.
epcdHve.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7994822][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/79949/7994822_350.png[/img][/url] HeavenLee approaches Archivist with a book in her hand. "I see you are a collector of books." Then she hands him the book. "This is my book. I wrote it about my how I became clan leader. I thought you might like it. If you want, I'll sign it for you." The book it titled "To lead a Clan" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58233818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582339/58233818_350.png[/img][/url]
7994822_350.png

HeavenLee approaches Archivist with a book in her hand. "I see you are a collector of books." Then she hands him the book. "This is my book. I wrote it about my how I became clan leader. I thought you might like it. If you want, I'll sign it for you." The book it titled "To lead a Clan"

58233818_350.png
QMoR6fx.png
[s]claim![/s] @Alligatorsight [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69557206][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695573/69557206_350.png[/img][/url] Merlin [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48947712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/489478/48947712_350.png[/img][/url] Caught the eye of Azza [quote]"-and so you see, that is what magic truly is. It is not meant to be understood, as such things [i]cannot[/i] truly be understood." Azza slowly nodded, listening carefully while her River Flight companion Kian munched thoughtlessly on a minnow. With her silent encouragement, the Skydancer took it as his cue to continue. He quietly cleared his throat while he adjusted his hood. The guardian gently laid her head down as he continued, listening but not. Whatever he was talking about, he was clearly quite passionate about it. Like Sturm and Adriel after the sorcerers managed to find more efficient ways to perform spells. Perhaps it was just a magic user thing. Azza smirked faintly. In the light of this crystalline chamber where the two youths sat and chatted, the skydancer was ever more radiant- glowing eyes and mysterious looks and all. "Do you understand?" Azza quickly raised her head. "hm?" The skydancer chuckled awkwardly and tapped his tail on the ground. "My theory of the hurricane. Do you see what I mean about it?" The guardian returned the awkward laughter as she quickly sat up and cleared her throat. "the uh... high and low pressures, right?" "Indeed." "well... I think I can understand. Perhaps if you created some kind of device to measure..." From the look on his face, she was getting this wrong. Azza's tail curled around herself as she shifted in place. An embarassed blush came to her face. "I'll be honest with you, I heard the first half, but then I got lost looking at your eyes." Immediately she could see the skydancer blush, and Azza felt her heart jump into her throat as her words set in. She very quickly held up her paws and tried to fix the situation. "Oh dear gods I didn't mean it like that!"[/quote]
claim!

@Alligatorsight

69557206_350.png
Merlin

48947712_350.png
Caught the eye of Azza
Quote:
"-and so you see, that is what magic truly is. It is not meant to be understood, as such things cannot truly be understood."

Azza slowly nodded, listening carefully while her River Flight companion Kian munched thoughtlessly on a minnow. With her silent encouragement, the Skydancer took it as his cue to continue. He quietly cleared his throat while he adjusted his hood.

The guardian gently laid her head down as he continued, listening but not. Whatever he was talking about, he was clearly quite passionate about it. Like Sturm and Adriel after the sorcerers managed to find more efficient ways to perform spells. Perhaps it was just a magic user thing. Azza smirked faintly. In the light of this crystalline chamber where the two youths sat and chatted, the skydancer was ever more radiant- glowing eyes and mysterious looks and all.

"Do you understand?"

Azza quickly raised her head. "hm?"

The skydancer chuckled awkwardly and tapped his tail on the ground. "My theory of the hurricane. Do you see what I mean about it?"

The guardian returned the awkward laughter as she quickly sat up and cleared her throat. "the uh... high and low pressures, right?"

"Indeed."

"well... I think I can understand. Perhaps if you created some kind of device to measure..."

From the look on his face, she was getting this wrong. Azza's tail curled around herself as she shifted in place. An embarassed blush came to her face.

"I'll be honest with you, I heard the first half, but then I got lost looking at your eyes."

Immediately she could see the skydancer blush, and Azza felt her heart jump into her throat as her words set in. She very quickly held up her paws and tried to fix the situation.

"Oh dear gods I didn't mean it like that!"
05YNfGC.png
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 734 735