Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 685 686 687 688 689 ... 734 735
@Meii Tagging you early! I went inactive months ago and noticed I've never completed my claim! I'm so sorry about that and will get started now!! ~~~ [b]Your beautiful Libra: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12561729][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/125618/12561729_350.png[/img][/url] And my Ningyo! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74806863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748069/74806863_350.png[/img][/url] [/b] ------- WIP
@Meii

Tagging you early! I went inactive months ago and noticed I've never completed my claim! I'm so sorry about that and will get started now!!

~~~

Your beautiful Libra:

12561729_350.png

And my Ningyo!

74806863_350.png

WIP
kOJYKwQ.png
claim!! i'll do my best to finish this week

for the next person: feel free to choose anyone!! all dragons have orientations listed. if there's nothing there for it, you can assume they'd be open to any gender.

the only other exceptions would be erotes & phaethon and sightful + wander(unless you specify the flirt takes place before they met)
claim!! i'll do my best to finish this week

for the next person: feel free to choose anyone!! all dragons have orientations listed. if there's nothing there for it, you can assume they'd be open to any gender.

the only other exceptions would be erotes & phaethon and sightful + wander(unless you specify the flirt takes place before they met)
claim !! :D

please pick from the first three tabs of my lair! i haven't made lore yet, so... they're all up for grabs :)
claim !! :D

please pick from the first three tabs of my lair! i haven't made lore yet, so... they're all up for grabs :)
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul
fr+17 | permababy enthusiast | exalt lair

accent shop
@sanguinity Uh-oh, it looks like the clan flirt is at it again! My Cupid... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19392617][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/193927/19392617_350.png[/img][/url] Has locked onto your Heaven. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75520266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755203/75520266_350.png[/img][/url] It had been some time since Cupid's last excursion into the realm of flirting, but he wasn't worried, not in the least. [i]Because, I have the magic touch! And my alchemy has improved in my time away.~[/i] He whipped out a glass bottle filled with some strange, hot pink fluid and spritzed a bit onto himself, fluffed up his fur and slunk over to his target. Heaven knew there was something coming just by the stench in the air, clamping a claw over their nose and turning to face the source. Cupid started a bit at being spotted prematurely, but recovered by flicking his tail and puffing out his chest. "Well hello, there! It seems that I'm not the only Arcane Fae around after all." "No, it seems not." "Delightful! Oh, but where are my manners? I have yet to introduce myself- Cupid's the name, love and archery's my game," The tiger Fae purred, extending his own claw and smirking when they returned the favor. "Heaven. Um, er, do you smell that?" "Uh, smell what?" "Something horrible. It stinks like dirty feathers and rotting flowers." "Feathers and flow-?" Cupid cut himself off, realizing that it was... [I]My potion. It must be a bit pungent to the target, but no worries! They'll quickly overlook it when I've captured their heart.[/i] "I don't smell it, I'm afraid-" "Really? But it's awful." "Guuuh, well, um, my sense of smell has never been the best. But anyways!" Cupid ruffled his fur a bit and strutted closer to the other Fae, who almost gagged as the smell worsened. "Your name is Heaven, hmm? That's such a beautifully fitting name." "H- How so?" "Because whenever I look at you, I feel like I've ascended right to Heaven's gate!~" "That's funny, because whenever I [i]smell[/i] you, I feel just about the same." Cupid could have sworn he heard a record scratch somewhere. And with that, Heaven pushed theirself up and bolted, getting away from Cupid's odor as fast as their legs could carry them. Meanwhile, the tiger Fae stood frozen, his expression stuck in that of utter shock. A couple clanmembers who passed by glanced at him with some vague concern.
@sanguinity Uh-oh, it looks like the clan flirt is at it again! My Cupid...

19392617_350.png

Has locked onto your Heaven.

75520266_350.png

It had been some time since Cupid's last excursion into the realm of flirting, but he wasn't worried, not in the least. Because, I have the magic touch! And my alchemy has improved in my time away.~

He whipped out a glass bottle filled with some strange, hot pink fluid and spritzed a bit onto himself, fluffed up his fur and slunk over to his target.

Heaven knew there was something coming just by the stench in the air, clamping a claw over their nose and turning to face the source.

Cupid started a bit at being spotted prematurely, but recovered by flicking his tail and puffing out his chest. "Well hello, there! It seems that I'm not the only Arcane Fae around after all."

"No, it seems not."

"Delightful! Oh, but where are my manners? I have yet to introduce myself- Cupid's the name, love and archery's my game," The tiger Fae purred, extending his own claw and smirking when they returned the favor.

"Heaven. Um, er, do you smell that?"

"Uh, smell what?"

"Something horrible. It stinks like dirty feathers and rotting flowers."

"Feathers and flow-?" Cupid cut himself off, realizing that it was... My potion. It must be a bit pungent to the target, but no worries! They'll quickly overlook it when I've captured their heart. "I don't smell it, I'm afraid-"

"Really? But it's awful."

"Guuuh, well, um, my sense of smell has never been the best. But anyways!" Cupid ruffled his fur a bit and strutted closer to the other Fae, who almost gagged as the smell worsened. "Your name is Heaven, hmm? That's such a beautifully fitting name."

"H- How so?"

"Because whenever I look at you, I feel like I've ascended right to Heaven's gate!~"

"That's funny, because whenever I smell you, I feel just about the same."

Cupid could have sworn he heard a record scratch somewhere.

And with that, Heaven pushed theirself up and bolted, getting away from Cupid's odor as fast as their legs could carry them.

Meanwhile, the tiger Fae stood frozen, his expression stuck in that of utter shock.

A couple clanmembers who passed by glanced at him with some vague concern.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Bump!
Bump!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
BUMP!
BUMP!
lesbiancatcher.png
@NightmareLuinor whoop nvm my inspiration exploded doin this, hope I got Aphrodite’s whole character right! qwq [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71625466][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716255/71625466_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22712190][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/227122/22712190_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]A bit too cramped for me today,[/i] the Obelisk thought to himself while awkwardly navigating through the crowds gathering up in the Crossroads, either setting up small venues or purchasing valuables from other mini shops. He was used to seeing lots of dragons, since he had not a pinch of shyness in him, yet he couldn’t bear the minimal space that the others took up, making him accidentally step on a few tails or bump past wings and shoulders. Taking a moment to wait for a group crossing past, he spotted a setup tent that looked like it tried to resemble a green-house in a way. The dragon perked up in delight, since that was the exact venue he wanted to shop at first. Meanwhile, a slender Skydancer just arrived there at the time, seeming to not be affected by the congestion happening behind him as he browsed the various greenery. “Ah, Jasmine!” He exclaimed joyfully while reaching for it, only to then freeze when a large, yet gentle, paw was apparently aiming for the same flower and instead touched his claws. Instead of pulling away, the Skydancer slowly craned his neck to see who the paw belonged to, having a pink to red blush wash over his already surprised expression. “Ah, my apologies,” the other simply said while putting his paw away, then gave a tilt of his head when seeing the stranger’s bewildered yet almost love-stricken face staring up at him. “Are you alright? You look like you’re about to collapse,” and without waiting for an answer, the Obelisk raised up the same paw to flick his wrist, summoning a Sunshade to snap up beside him and open up above the Skydancer. To him, all of that felt like it was too fast for him to process, yet he managed to answer the other dragon anyway, “I-I am, quite alright…” he mumbles, then clears his throat and nods to snap himself back into reality, “But I appreciate this, thank you.” As he smiled up at him, he couldn’t help but be stuck on the Obelisk’s eyes, but forced himself to look away, back at the Jasmine. [i]What do I do now?[/i] As if reading his thoughts, the Obelisk purchased a bouquet of Jasmines with a few other flowers, then gently nudged the other’s shoulder while chuckling, “Do you mind taking a stroll with me? I want to get to know you better, Mr…?” “Prince Aphrodite, very-very pleased to meet you,” he sheepishly says while answering his future friend’s question, by walking alongside him through a less busy part of the Roads. [i]Get yourself together, you’ve met plenty of dragons out of the blue before![/i] He pauses to himself while taking a glance at the Obelisk, [i]But he…feels, different, from the rest.[/i] “A prince? Well, that explains the exquisite mask and clothing you have, it really compliments your colors and frame~,” the other calmly smiles at him, feeling relieved to finally get some fresh air. “Let me introduce myself, I am Intimacy. Though I’m not in a royal status, just a possible simple matchmaker,” he explains while giving a small bow of his head to Aphrodite. The Skydancer gives a small nod, having a slight blush from the compliment. “Thank you, again, though I have to say that you also look regal, yet you say you’re a [i]simple[/i] matchmaker?” He asks, starting to gain back his normal, bubbly personality. Intimacy chuckles while looking oddly pleased, “Well such a roll is pretty overlooked for any clans, since most dragons easily find themselves any lover for as long as they want.” Despite seeing Aphrodite’s growing confusion with that answer, he looks back at the sky. It was already fading of its usual soft blue to a husky, pale purple, with a mix of yellow and orange tints where the sun was setting. “Sunset, I should be heading back so I don’t get lost out here.” Instead of inquiring more to get to the Obelisk better, Aphrodite perked up and reached a hand out to him, “Wait! Before you leave, may we please meet up somewhere around here again some day? You…really interest me,” he slowly whispers the last sentence, either out of embarrassment or awe at how the colors of the sunset cloaked over Intimacy. “Of course, I will be back here tomorrow, I do hope to speak more to you then~” he purrs while looking back at the other, then places a bundled-up item neatly in front of the delicate Skydancer’s hands. “You forgot these back at the greenery, enjoy Prince Aphrodite~”. And with that, Intimacy takes off, already having his Sunshade familiar at his side. Aphrodite slowly smiles and waves, then picks up the bundle and lightly gasps. It was a bouquet of Jasmines and bits of other dainty flowers mixed in with them, as if it was more a gift for him rather then a quick purchase.
@NightmareLuinor whoop nvm my inspiration exploded doin this, hope I got Aphrodite’s whole character right! qwq
71625466_350.png

22712190_350.png

A bit too cramped for me today, the Obelisk thought to himself while awkwardly navigating through the crowds gathering up in the Crossroads, either setting up small venues or purchasing valuables from other mini shops. He was used to seeing lots of dragons, since he had not a pinch of shyness in him, yet he couldn’t bear the minimal space that the others took up, making him accidentally step on a few tails or bump past wings and shoulders. Taking a moment to wait for a group crossing past, he spotted a setup tent that looked like it tried to resemble a green-house in a way. The dragon perked up in delight, since that was the exact venue he wanted to shop at first.

Meanwhile, a slender Skydancer just arrived there at the time, seeming to not be affected by the congestion happening behind him as he browsed the various greenery. “Ah, Jasmine!” He exclaimed joyfully while reaching for it, only to then freeze when a large, yet gentle, paw was apparently aiming for the same flower and instead touched his claws. Instead of pulling away, the Skydancer slowly craned his neck to see who the paw belonged to, having a pink to red blush wash over his already surprised expression.

“Ah, my apologies,” the other simply said while putting his paw away, then gave a tilt of his head when seeing the stranger’s bewildered yet almost love-stricken face staring up at him. “Are you alright? You look like you’re about to collapse,” and without waiting for an answer, the Obelisk raised up the same paw to flick his wrist, summoning a Sunshade to snap up beside him and open up above the Skydancer.

To him, all of that felt like it was too fast for him to process, yet he managed to answer the other dragon anyway, “I-I am, quite alright…” he mumbles, then clears his throat and nods to snap himself back into reality, “But I appreciate this, thank you.” As he smiled up at him, he couldn’t help but be stuck on the Obelisk’s eyes, but forced himself to look away, back at the Jasmine. What do I do now?

As if reading his thoughts, the Obelisk purchased a bouquet of Jasmines with a few other flowers, then gently nudged the other’s shoulder while chuckling, “Do you mind taking a stroll with me? I want to get to know you better, Mr…?”

“Prince Aphrodite, very-very pleased to meet you,” he sheepishly says while answering his future friend’s question, by walking alongside him through a less busy part of the Roads. Get yourself together, you’ve met plenty of dragons out of the blue before! He pauses to himself while taking a glance at the Obelisk, But he…feels, different, from the rest.

“A prince? Well, that explains the exquisite mask and clothing you have, it really compliments your colors and frame~,” the other calmly smiles at him, feeling relieved to finally get some fresh air. “Let me introduce myself, I am Intimacy. Though I’m not in a royal status, just a possible simple matchmaker,” he explains while giving a small bow of his head to Aphrodite.

The Skydancer gives a small nod, having a slight blush from the compliment. “Thank you, again, though I have to say that you also look regal, yet you say you’re a simple matchmaker?” He asks, starting to gain back his normal, bubbly personality.

Intimacy chuckles while looking oddly pleased, “Well such a roll is pretty overlooked for any clans, since most dragons easily find themselves any lover for as long as they want.” Despite seeing Aphrodite’s growing confusion with that answer, he looks back at the sky. It was already fading of its usual soft blue to a husky, pale purple, with a mix of yellow and orange tints where the sun was setting. “Sunset, I should be heading back so I don’t get lost out here.”

Instead of inquiring more to get to the Obelisk better, Aphrodite perked up and reached a hand out to him, “Wait! Before you leave, may we please meet up somewhere around here again some day? You…really interest me,” he slowly whispers the last sentence, either out of embarrassment or awe at how the colors of the sunset cloaked over Intimacy.

“Of course, I will be back here tomorrow, I do hope to speak more to you then~” he purrs while looking back at the other, then places a bundled-up item neatly in front of the delicate Skydancer’s hands. “You forgot these back at the greenery, enjoy Prince Aphrodite~”. And with that, Intimacy takes off, already having his Sunshade familiar at his side.

Aphrodite slowly smiles and waves, then picks up the bundle and lightly gasps. It was a bouquet of Jasmines and bits of other dainty flowers mixed in with them, as if it was more a gift for him rather then a quick purchase.
image0.jpg
Friendly bump! (Don't pick me for the next claim!)
Friendly bump! (Don't pick me for the next claim!)
0Xrg9Di.png
@KoralPisces [s]Claim![/s] Sorry it took me awhile! I couldn’t quite figure out who to pair with who. But after awhile of reading, i realised that Runic and Emerus could have some chemistry! [center] ——— [/center] Ever since the group had made contact with the odd band of vigilantes, Runic had noticed Emerus. If not for the fact that she had the symbol of his birthflight marked upon her, or the way she seemed to faintly glow like a lantern, it was the strange vibe she gave off. Despite the overwhelming need to leave in her presence, he felt his curiosity take hold. Why should he need to run? The snapper looked about as harmful as a rabbit. As others kept their distance, he pushed closer. Emerus of course noticed this, and in response she too became curious as to how he, of all the strangers, tolerated her presence. And with this curiosity filled closeness came budding romance. It was Emerus who first fell in love, loving his curious nature and how they both were the outsider in their groups. “Runic, can i ask you something?” “Sure” “Why aren’t you repelled by me?” “Hm?” “Just about everyone else is repelled, why not you?” he sighed, wondering how best to explain it. “I was, but i wanted to know why.” he finally admitted, hoping she wouldn’t be offended. Thankfully, she didn’t seem to be angry, but relieved. “Curiosity killed the cat, ya know” she giggled. “But satisfaction brought it back” he concluded with a smug tone. She immediately blushed, and then he did too. Neither said it out loud, but the satisfaction was finding one another. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46721168][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/467212/46721168_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63275126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632752/63275126_350.png[/img][/url]
@KoralPisces

Claim!

Sorry it took me awhile! I couldn’t quite figure out who to pair with who. But after awhile of reading, i realised that Runic and Emerus could have some chemistry!
———

Ever since the group had made contact with the odd band of vigilantes, Runic had noticed Emerus. If not for the fact that she had the symbol of his birthflight marked upon her, or the way she seemed to faintly glow like a lantern, it was the strange vibe she gave off.

Despite the overwhelming need to leave in her presence, he felt his curiosity take hold. Why should he need to run? The snapper looked about as harmful as a rabbit. As others kept their distance, he pushed closer. Emerus of course noticed this, and in response she too became curious as to how he, of all the strangers, tolerated her presence.

And with this curiosity filled closeness came budding romance. It was Emerus who first fell in love, loving his curious nature and how they both were the outsider in their groups.

“Runic, can i ask you something?”
“Sure”
“Why aren’t you repelled by me?”
“Hm?”
“Just about everyone else is repelled, why not you?” he sighed, wondering how best to explain it.
“I was, but i wanted to know why.” he finally admitted, hoping she wouldn’t be offended. Thankfully, she didn’t seem to be angry, but relieved.
“Curiosity killed the cat, ya know” she giggled.
“But satisfaction brought it back” he concluded with a smug tone. She immediately blushed, and then he did too. Neither said it out loud, but the satisfaction was finding one another.

46721168_350.png

63275126_350.png
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
@/PeacefulPyro

Claim! <3
@/PeacefulPyro

Claim! <3
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
1 2 ... 685 686 687 688 689 ... 734 735