Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 658 659 660 661 662 ... 734 735
Bump ~
Bump ~
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
@JesterGurl [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13813672][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/138137/13813672_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64150655][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641507/64150655_350.png[/img][/url] the mysterious and arrogant umbral has caught the attention of the similarly arrogant monti! [rule] Monti wasn’t one to traverse the desert at night. Not because she didn’t want to, but because she wasn’t [i]allowed[/i] to. Not after a run in with a certain [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43880081]hotheaded drifter[/url]. The two got into a fight and almost set the surrounding area on fire. Thus, the Arbiter placed a curfew on her and she was stuck with boring, day time walks around town. Monti also wasn’t one to follow the rules. It was easier to sneak out of town than expected, Brilliance looked like a ghost town at this time of night. Monti was excited for one of her first night time escapades since the curfew was put into place. It didn’t take long to find something interesting. Or rather, someone. A dark, elegant Skydancer was wandering the sands not too far from Brilliance proper. Monti had never seen her before, which was strange, since Monti considered herself a dragon who got around and knew almost everyone in the western desert. Curiosity piqued, she thought she might as well go introduce herself. “S’cuse me!” Monti landed beside the, admittedly quite beautiful up close, Skydancer, who tensed up in response to such a sudden entrance. “Oh, I don’t mean no harm...” Monti added after noticing. There was an awkward silence for a moment before Monti cleared her throat. “Well! What’s a lovely lady doing out here in the desert so late at night? It’s dangerous out here, y’know.” “I was just returning to my own clan. I was only out here for a... business trip.” the Skydancer spoke quickly and curtly. “And it’s not as dangerous out here as I’ve heard.” Monti arched an eyebrow. “That so? Maybe you haven’t bumped into the wrong dragon yet, then.” there was a low growl in her voice as she started stepping closer. The Skydancer firmly placed one of her wing’s down in front of her to stop Monti in her tracks. “And would you be that dragon?” “Now I don’t wanna go roughin’ up anyone as pretty as yourself. Do you even got anything to defend yourself? Miss...” Monti invited the other dragon to share her name. “Umbral.” she furled her wing back to her side and closed in on Monti’s face. “Would you like to find out?” A light blush spread throughout Monti’s scales. She found herself not as interested in fighting anymore and much more interested in talking. Besides, she didn’t want a repeat of last time... “No, ma’am. I was only teasin’.” Monti bared a sheepish grin, still visibly flustered. Umbral stared at her for another moment before backing down and continuing her trek back to Shadow territory. “Well, where ya headin’?” “I already said, home. Which is none of your business, might I add.” Monti rolled her eyes and started walking with Umbral, perhaps a bit too close. “I must’ve missed that part, too busy thinkin’ about how pretty ya are. Ya don’t see too many new faces ‘round here, nonetheless faces as lovely as yours.” Now Umbral felt the creeping blush on her scales, which was luckily easy for her to hide thanks to her dark blue body. “You’re quite the charmer, I see.” Monti beamed. “Yes, ma’am! I’m quite the commodity in a dry, boring desert like this!” They were laughing together, and Monti couldn’t be happier. “I think I can agree with that.” Umbral winked, and Monti could feel the heat rising in her all over again. “The names Monti. Pleasure to meet ya, Umbral.” Monti outstretched a paw and Umbral shook it gracefully. “The pleasures mine.” Umbral looked up and saw the looming pines of the Tangled Wood on the horizon. “Well Monti, I believe this is where we part. I must say, maybe the Earth flight isn’t so bad, if you’re around.” “Ya think so!?” Monti blurted out before covering her mouth. “Well, [i]of course[/i] I knew that.” Umbral chuckled and waved farewell as she entered the thick brush. “If ya ever find yourself back here, ask for Monti! I’ll be there!” Monti shouted and waved back. “Of course.” Umbral responded before silently slipping into the brush. Gone. Monti had a giddy grin on her face the entire walk back to town. She sees lots of dragons passing through the desert, but Umbral would be one she remembered for a long while.
@JesterGurl

13813672_350.png64150655_350.png
the mysterious and arrogant umbral has caught the attention of the similarly arrogant monti!

Monti wasn’t one to traverse the desert at night. Not because she didn’t want to, but because she wasn’t allowed to. Not after a run in with a certain hotheaded drifter. The two got into a fight and almost set the surrounding area on fire. Thus, the Arbiter placed a curfew on her and she was stuck with boring, day time walks around town.

Monti also wasn’t one to follow the rules. It was easier to sneak out of town than expected, Brilliance looked like a ghost town at this time of night. Monti was excited for one of her first night time escapades since the curfew was put into place.

It didn’t take long to find something interesting. Or rather, someone. A dark, elegant Skydancer was wandering the sands not too far from Brilliance proper. Monti had never seen her before, which was strange, since Monti considered herself a dragon who got around and knew almost everyone in the western desert. Curiosity piqued, she thought she might as well go introduce herself.

“S’cuse me!” Monti landed beside the, admittedly quite beautiful up close, Skydancer, who tensed up in response to such a sudden entrance. “Oh, I don’t mean no harm...” Monti added after noticing.

There was an awkward silence for a moment before Monti cleared her throat. “Well! What’s a lovely lady doing out here in the desert so late at night? It’s dangerous out here, y’know.”

“I was just returning to my own clan. I was only out here for a... business trip.” the Skydancer spoke quickly and curtly. “And it’s not as dangerous out here as I’ve heard.”

Monti arched an eyebrow. “That so? Maybe you haven’t bumped into the wrong dragon yet, then.” there was a low growl in her voice as she started stepping closer.

The Skydancer firmly placed one of her wing’s down in front of her to stop Monti in her tracks. “And would you be that dragon?”

“Now I don’t wanna go roughin’ up anyone as pretty as yourself. Do you even got anything to defend yourself? Miss...” Monti invited the other dragon to share her name.

“Umbral.” she furled her wing back to her side and closed in on Monti’s face. “Would you like to find out?”

A light blush spread throughout Monti’s scales. She found herself not as interested in fighting anymore and much more interested in talking. Besides, she didn’t want a repeat of last time...

“No, ma’am. I was only teasin’.” Monti bared a sheepish grin, still visibly flustered. Umbral stared at her for another moment before backing down and continuing her trek back to Shadow territory.

“Well, where ya headin’?”

“I already said, home. Which is none of your business, might I add.”

Monti rolled her eyes and started walking with Umbral, perhaps a bit too close. “I must’ve missed that part, too busy thinkin’ about how pretty ya are. Ya don’t see too many new faces ‘round here, nonetheless faces as lovely as yours.”

Now Umbral felt the creeping blush on her scales, which was luckily easy for her to hide thanks to her dark blue body. “You’re quite the charmer, I see.”

Monti beamed. “Yes, ma’am! I’m quite the commodity in a dry, boring desert like this!” They were laughing together, and Monti couldn’t be happier.

“I think I can agree with that.” Umbral winked, and Monti could feel the heat rising in her all over again.

“The names Monti. Pleasure to meet ya, Umbral.” Monti outstretched a paw and Umbral shook it gracefully.

“The pleasures mine.” Umbral looked up and saw the looming pines of the Tangled Wood on the horizon. “Well Monti, I believe this is where we part. I must say, maybe the Earth flight isn’t so bad, if you’re around.”

“Ya think so!?” Monti blurted out before covering her mouth. “Well, of course I knew that.” Umbral chuckled and waved farewell as she entered the thick brush.

“If ya ever find yourself back here, ask for Monti! I’ll be there!” Monti shouted and waved back.

“Of course.” Umbral responded before silently slipping into the brush. Gone.

Monti had a giddy grin on her face the entire walk back to town. She sees lots of dragons passing through the desert, but Umbral would be one she remembered for a long while.
auau or ange ; 19 she / it
clan lore
g1 fan [perpetually broke]

i collect ice pick apparel!
ezgif-1-8dac855c20.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67340325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/673404/67340325_350.png[/img][/url] Oh no! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67513693][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675137/67513693_350.png[/img][/url] Shadowbun is starstruck!! He already says stupid things,,,oh dear....what will he say? "hEllO! You...YouR FACe is nICe...hahAHahahaAA." Oh dear,,
67340325_350.png

Oh no!
67513693_350.png Shadowbun is starstruck!! He already says stupid things,,,oh dear....what will he say?

"hEllO! You...YouR FACe is nICe...hahAHahahaAA." Oh dear,,
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
[center][b]@Daxcy[/b][br] [columns] [center]Your beautiful [b]Braid[/b]... [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679438/67943752_350.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/288590/28858959_350.png[/img] [nextcol] [center]...intrigues my chronic flirt, [b]Vivaldi[/b]. [/columns] * * * * * Spring had begun rearing its head in Sornieth, stirring petals and pollen alike with its newfound breath, as though the entirety of the continent was releasing a long-contained sigh. Vivaldi was typically the active sort, especially when green began lacing its way back along the long-bare branches of trees and songs thrummed deep within him. It also happened to be his season of travel...although that was less because of inspiration and more because his clanmates were morons who certainly did [i]not[/i] appreciate his music as they should. But this...this was nice. Perhaps it was his nature (his Nature nature, he thought to himself with a wry grin) as a Wildclaw, a child of Gladekeeper himself with the emerald eyes to show for it...he'd found a shady spot beneath a willow to begin absently plucking at his harp, but something about the tree caught--no, [i]commanded[/i]--the artist's attention. He reached out with a paw, carefully taking a near-hanging frond between his claws. Much to his surprise, the tree, it seemed, let out a low, menacing hiss, and the branch disappeared as quickly as he had grabbed it. Vivaldi whirled around, finding himself snout-to-snout with a very annoyed-looking Coatl, her body long and lean against a thicker branch above his head. Her feathers flared menacingly around a sleek, short muzzle, and her spring-green eyes blazed the heat of summer. Vivaldi found himself grinning--[i]poetry oft writes itself[/i]. "You, my dear, make a very convincing willow frond." "You, my dear," her tone was sharp and mocking, "are an idiot." Aforementioned tail twitched irritably as she re-wound herself among the branches, where she had been lounging much like a large panther. Even with the darkness of her green feathers, she nearly melted into the shadows of the willow. Vivaldi hopped to his feet, cocking his head up at the stranger. "I don't often see Coatls laying about like Foo, all hidden in branches. Isn't that more of a Spiral thing?" When she didn't answer, he carefully stepped to the side, trying to meet her eyes. "I very nearly began a song about the softness of your feathers, when I mistakenly believed they were fronds..." The Coatl swiveled her head to meet his eyes one more, looking far more bored than hostile now. Her markings truly were exquisite, he noticed--all forest-green marbling and dark, smooth stripes. She said nothing; only appraised him for another moment, before resting her head on her paws once more and sighing. "So long as you don't grab me again and nearly scare me out of a nap, I don't mind." Her voice had lost its edge, and the exasperation sounded almost...content. Vivaldi took that as a good sign, settling back into the cool grass below the tree and picking up his harp once more. He glanced up at her, even though she was turned away from him, and strummed a few experimental chords. [i]For the softness coating fire, the willow weeping sorrow For the dragoness whose eyes, ferocious Uphold me well into the morrow...[/i]
@Daxcy

Your beautiful Braid...
67943752_350.png
28858959_350.png
...intrigues my chronic flirt, Vivaldi.

Spring had begun rearing its head in Sornieth, stirring petals and pollen alike with its newfound breath, as though the entirety of the continent was releasing a long-contained sigh. Vivaldi was typically the active sort, especially when green began lacing its way back along the long-bare branches of trees and songs thrummed deep within him. It also happened to be his season of travel...although that was less because of inspiration and more because his clanmates were morons who certainly did not appreciate his music as they should.

But this...this was nice. Perhaps it was his nature (his Nature nature, he thought to himself with a wry grin) as a Wildclaw, a child of Gladekeeper himself with the emerald eyes to show for it...he'd found a shady spot beneath a willow to begin absently plucking at his harp, but something about the tree caught--no, commanded--the artist's attention. He reached out with a paw, carefully taking a near-hanging frond between his claws.

Much to his surprise, the tree, it seemed, let out a low, menacing hiss, and the branch disappeared as quickly as he had grabbed it. Vivaldi whirled around, finding himself snout-to-snout with a very annoyed-looking Coatl, her body long and lean against a thicker branch above his head. Her feathers flared menacingly around a sleek, short muzzle, and her spring-green eyes blazed the heat of summer. Vivaldi found himself grinning--poetry oft writes itself.

"You, my dear, make a very convincing willow frond."

"You, my dear," her tone was sharp and mocking, "are an idiot." Aforementioned tail twitched irritably as she re-wound herself among the branches, where she had been lounging much like a large panther. Even with the darkness of her green feathers, she nearly melted into the shadows of the willow. Vivaldi hopped to his feet, cocking his head up at the stranger.

"I don't often see Coatls laying about like Foo, all hidden in branches. Isn't that more of a Spiral thing?" When she didn't answer, he carefully stepped to the side, trying to meet her eyes. "I very nearly began a song about the softness of your feathers, when I mistakenly believed they were fronds..."

The Coatl swiveled her head to meet his eyes one more, looking far more bored than hostile now. Her markings truly were exquisite, he noticed--all forest-green marbling and dark, smooth stripes. She said nothing; only appraised him for another moment, before resting her head on her paws once more and sighing.

"So long as you don't grab me again and nearly scare me out of a nap, I don't mind." Her voice had lost its edge, and the exasperation sounded almost...content. Vivaldi took that as a good sign, settling back into the cool grass below the tree and picking up his harp once more. He glanced up at her, even though she was turned away from him, and strummed a few experimental chords.

For the softness coating fire, the willow weeping sorrow
For the dragoness whose eyes, ferocious
Uphold me well into the morrow...
zpLa269OAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Tigres | 23 | FR+2 | USA
@tigresjumeaux Asied doesn't leave her hut very often, but she does often need good, sturdy bedding. Especially with Sybil's hatchlings needing to be treated so often. At least... that's her excuse. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58233408][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582335/58233408_350.png[/img][/url] She quietly slips through into the clan's series of shops and slips into the small, quaint stall of Naitie. It smells of dried flowers and warm cotton. The snapper isn't in at the moment, and Asied takes a moment to look around, her claws very gently exploring the surface patterns of a large blanket, likely made for an imperial or ridgeback. She smiles softly. It must have taken Naitie months to complete. And still there's so many other new works on display, too. She wanders over to the less ornate cloths, the ones she's more likely to buy. Utility bedding, perfect for rowdy hatchlings with a stomach ache who can't sit still and have long spines that shred normal bedding. Odd, the threads here feel different... [right][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30129362][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/301294/30129362_350.png[/img][/url][/right] "Asied! So good to see you again, sweetie." The skydancer jumps and whirls around, clutching the fabric to her chest before she realizes it's Naitie behind her. Her feathers smooth as she sighs, giving a kind smile back. "Hello, Naitie. Almost gave me a heart attack." She puts the cloth back down and smooths it out. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Naitie goes to set down what looks like a new set of tools, "Those hatchlings of your clan must put up quite the squabble if you're back again, already." "Well, they are ridgebacks. Sometimes the bedding gets 'borrowed'." "Ah, that'll do it." The snapper grins, "That batch is actually for you." She pointed to the cloth Asied had just been holding moments before, "Tougher stuff, and it'll be easier to clean out hatchling messes." "Oh, you didn't have to go to all that trouble...!" Asied tilted her head, "I can't imagine what lengths you went to to get thread better than what you already had." She starts to pull out a pouch, "I... I only brought the normal payment, I don't know if I can pay you extra..." Naitie shakes her head, "Just the usual, dear. That stuff you make works wonders on my joints, kept the aches away and helps me stretch before I work on big pieces. I'm just making sure my cloths are up to snuff for you and yours. You keep me in business, after all!" Asied is in no rush to get back, and so they spend a few hours just talking after she pays for the cloth and tucks it away in a large bag. But before long, the sun is getting low in the sky. "Alright, Asied, you've got quite a flight to get back to Shadow, ah?" Naitie's gentle red eyes regard her with a gentle sternness, "I hate to chase you off, but you rneed to get on back home, now." The snapper stands to go get ready to lock up her little shop. "Ah, right." The witch stands up and gathers the bag, but pauses, "...Naitie?" "Hm?" "This cloth will surely last me longer than before. I'd hate to miss out on seeing you again." Her heart is thudding in her chest, "Perhaps I can come visit sometime? I'll bring some of my teas and such." Naitie grins, her eyes wrinkling a little, "I think I'd like that. Come by whenever you please." Asied feels like a puppy-lovestruck hatchling herself the way her feathers perk up. She smooths them with an embarrassed stutter and bows a little before hurrying out the door. Naitie rolls her eyes and laughs softly, "She forgot to even say goodbye." ----- To the next; Anyone with a broadcast message is up for flirts, mate or none! Ones with * have written lore in their bios!
@tigresjumeaux

Asied doesn't leave her hut very often, but she does often need good, sturdy bedding. Especially with Sybil's hatchlings needing to be treated so often. At least... that's her excuse.

58233408_350.png

She quietly slips through into the clan's series of shops and slips into the small, quaint stall of Naitie. It smells of dried flowers and warm cotton. The snapper isn't in at the moment, and Asied takes a moment to look around, her claws very gently exploring the surface patterns of a large blanket, likely made for an imperial or ridgeback. She smiles softly. It must have taken Naitie months to complete. And still there's so many other new works on display, too.

She wanders over to the less ornate cloths, the ones she's more likely to buy. Utility bedding, perfect for rowdy hatchlings with a stomach ache who can't sit still and have long spines that shred normal bedding. Odd, the threads here feel different...
30129362_350.png
"Asied! So good to see you again, sweetie."

The skydancer jumps and whirls around, clutching the fabric to her chest before she realizes it's Naitie behind her. Her feathers smooth as she sighs, giving a kind smile back.

"Hello, Naitie. Almost gave me a heart attack." She puts the cloth back down and smooths it out.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Naitie goes to set down what looks like a new set of tools, "Those hatchlings of your clan must put up quite the squabble if you're back again, already."

"Well, they are ridgebacks. Sometimes the bedding gets 'borrowed'."

"Ah, that'll do it." The snapper grins, "That batch is actually for you." She pointed to the cloth Asied had just been holding moments before, "Tougher stuff, and it'll be easier to clean out hatchling messes."

"Oh, you didn't have to go to all that trouble...!" Asied tilted her head, "I can't imagine what lengths you went to to get thread better than what you already had." She starts to pull out a pouch, "I... I only brought the normal payment, I don't know if I can pay you extra..."

Naitie shakes her head, "Just the usual, dear. That stuff you make works wonders on my joints, kept the aches away and helps me stretch before I work on big pieces. I'm just making sure my cloths are up to snuff for you and yours. You keep me in business, after all!"

Asied is in no rush to get back, and so they spend a few hours just talking after she pays for the cloth and tucks it away in a large bag. But before long, the sun is getting low in the sky.

"Alright, Asied, you've got quite a flight to get back to Shadow, ah?" Naitie's gentle red eyes regard her with a gentle sternness, "I hate to chase you off, but you rneed to get on back home, now." The snapper stands to go get ready to lock up her little shop.

"Ah, right." The witch stands up and gathers the bag, but pauses, "...Naitie?"

"Hm?"

"This cloth will surely last me longer than before. I'd hate to miss out on seeing you again." Her heart is thudding in her chest, "Perhaps I can come visit sometime? I'll bring some of my teas and such."

Naitie grins, her eyes wrinkling a little, "I think I'd like that. Come by whenever you please."

Asied feels like a puppy-lovestruck hatchling herself the way her feathers perk up. She smooths them with an embarrassed stutter and bows a little before hurrying out the door.

Naitie rolls her eyes and laughs softly, "She forgot to even say goodbye."

To the next; Anyone with a broadcast message is up for flirts, mate or none! Ones with * have written lore in their bios!
IB7Plwf.png
@Paresseux Oh dear...ohhhh dear. <xD I couldn't figure out for the life of me who to pick to flirt with this wicked, gorgeous mad god. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17333904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/173340/17333904_350.png[/img][/url] What total, brainless, maniac would even dare attempt to wander near him?!...oh wait, I think I know exactly who. This poor, crazy, sweet, fluffy girl with absolutely NO sense of fear. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63703101][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637032/63703101_350.png[/img][/url] "Princess Dawn! Come back!" yelled the distant voice of her royal guard. But Dawn had already made her way into the maze of rocks beside the watery borders of the great, deep, inner sea. She quite happily left her guard behind, keeping quiet, save for her silent giggles in the dark. She hid until she could sneak off by herself at her own leisure, and into the crevices of crumbling stone and ancient ruins. Her big, bright, sunny fire eyes gazed around with awe and wonder at the old rubble and rock. She was so taken in by the empty and mysterious scenery, she hardly noticed the creeping darkness, slithering around her in an ensnaring circle. When she heard a darkly soothing chuckle behind her, she noticed something too late, a coiling mass surrounding her. The dark god with his red eyes glimmering down at her, seemed to smile more with them than his jaws. But as frightfully dreadful as he appeared, Dawn had little other response than friendly wonder. "Oh, hello there." She smiled up at him. "Hello to you.~" the great, sinister Vitra grinned. His long, dark scaly coils began to close the space between the young princess and himself. "Don't be ssshyy, let me look more closely at you." Dawn seemed to voluntarily allow herself to draw closer and smiled nonchalantly. "Is this better?" "Perfect.~" Vitra softly hissed, his coils ready to squeeze and suffocate, though he stood still, wallowing in delight at the ease of which he could swallow and bring a swift end to the fluffy little princess. "My, it seems you wear colors of royalty little thing.~" "Why yes." Dawn smiled brightly. "I'm a princess! My name is Dawn." She blinked up at the god, eyeing her like a predatory snake about to strike. "Do you have a name?" Vitra could hardly keep from laughing. "Do you wish to know it?~" "Well, if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to." Dawn shrugged with her smile staying youthfully ignorant. "But you seem nice." "Nice?" Vitra hissed, a little offended, then confused, then amused. He let out a wicked but deeply unsettling chuckle. Dawn ignored his reaction, standing by her statement, and lightly laughing with him. "Of course! I don't like to assume anything bad about any sort of creature." She then lightly brushed his scales around her. "I think serpents are the most misunderstood of all living things." "I'm no mere serpent." Vitra hummed, glaring at her with a grin. "Perhaps you should re-assess your assumption." Dawn wore a soft frown, looking up at him. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to compare so improperly. I'm sure you're very astute and cultured." "Intriguing.~" hummed the god, snickering. "Your fear must be hidden underneath those lovely robes.~" "Oh, no!" giggled Dawn. "All that's underneath is my fur." She curled her tail around her and bashfully hid a smile. "Don't worry, you don't have to be sad. I'm not afraid at all." "Young princess, I can easily devour six-times you.~" "And I thank you!" Dawn smiled sweetly. "I know you could have already killed and eaten me, but it's all thanks to you that I'm still breathing at all." "Ah! So you know then, who I am.~" grinned Vitra with a delighted snicker. "Not really." Dawn shook her head but happily brushed his scales. "But I recognize the nature of reptiles and their ilk. The fact that you are so large, it means you have lived quite a long time, haven't you?" "Indeed.~" "Though most would be lonely, it's in your nature to survive without much." Dawn nodded. "Still, as armored and rough as scales are, they're softest just after a shedding." Vitra leaned closer and let out a low hiss, grinning madly. "You are most unusual!~ Perhaps I should consume you after all.~ You may taste juicer than you look.~" Dawn giggled as he got very close, timidly pushing him back a bit. "Oh, I wouldn't know! I think a nice rat king would suffice just fine for you." Vitra circled around her, twisting his coils and smiling widely as he kept close, brushing her wings with his claws. "Hm, then perhaps I will keep you as a pet.~" Dawn blinked up at him, oblivious to his dark flirting. "Oh, me? A pet?" "Yes, I think you would like that.~" he hissed softly. "You amuse me.~" "But then who would take care of you?" Dawn spoke. "I take care of many serpents and reptiles. I love them all, even though they might bite me. I know they don't mean to. Many frighten so easily...and some don't know how to return affection." She lightly leaned against the dark god of madness, her odd fearlessness trusting his deadly and cunning nature. "I wouldn't make for a very nice pet. It's too easy and too difficult to take care of me, I'm afraid. But it is a nice thought. I take care of serpents, but it would be odd if serpents took care of me. I can't expect such a thing from you. It would be rude of me, you know." "Rude?...yes." Vitra was taken by odd vexation. He felt frustration, delight, desperation and a mix of fury and perplexment all at once. He would miss this little princess if she was suddenly destroyed. She was so naïve and out of her mind, her fear bizarrely absent. He chuckled soft at first, then burst into a mad hysteria of howls, leaning on one of the stone pillars to balance himself. He then knocked it over and buried it into the ground with a single crushing pressure under him, demented glee in his eyes, seeing Dawn giggling in his grasp. "I see now! You're not all there, are you little princesss?~" "Not all where?" she smiled innocently. "Here?" "Hahaha, where else?~" "Well, who says I have to be?" Dawn giggled. He didn't seem to mind that she was both dense and bright. He saw fire in her eyes, and fire is a wonderful tool of chaos. He would hold off on killing the little princess. She had no idea he was a god. She had no idea he could crush her bones without a single flinch. She looked like a little royal rodent, stupidly flirting with death without any regard to her safety or her life, but best of all, she knew it and did it anyway. It wasn't bravery, and it wasn't valor. It was pure madness. Vitra's deep hiss escaped his sharp jaws with delight, and he drew close again, eyeing her with dark fondness. "I like that answer.~"
@Paresseux
Oh dear...ohhhh dear. <xD I couldn't figure out for the life of me who to pick to flirt with this wicked, gorgeous mad god.
17333904_350.png

What total, brainless, maniac would even dare attempt to wander near him?!...oh wait, I think I know exactly who. This poor, crazy, sweet, fluffy girl with absolutely NO sense of fear.
63703101_350.png

"Princess Dawn! Come back!" yelled the distant voice of her royal guard. But Dawn had already made her way into the maze of rocks beside the watery borders of the great, deep, inner sea. She quite happily left her guard behind, keeping quiet, save for her silent giggles in the dark. She hid until she could sneak off by herself at her own leisure, and into the crevices of crumbling stone and ancient ruins. Her big, bright, sunny fire eyes gazed around with awe and wonder at the old rubble and rock.

She was so taken in by the empty and mysterious scenery, she hardly noticed the creeping darkness, slithering around her in an ensnaring circle. When she heard a darkly soothing chuckle behind her, she noticed something too late, a coiling mass surrounding her. The dark god with his red eyes glimmering down at her, seemed to smile more with them than his jaws. But as frightfully dreadful as he appeared, Dawn had little other response than friendly wonder.
"Oh, hello there." She smiled up at him.

"Hello to you.~" the great, sinister Vitra grinned. His long, dark scaly coils began to close the space between the young princess and himself. "Don't be ssshyy, let me look more closely at you."
Dawn seemed to voluntarily allow herself to draw closer and smiled nonchalantly. "Is this better?"

"Perfect.~" Vitra softly hissed, his coils ready to squeeze and suffocate, though he stood still, wallowing in delight at the ease of which he could swallow and bring a swift end to the fluffy little princess. "My, it seems you wear colors of royalty little thing.~"
"Why yes." Dawn smiled brightly. "I'm a princess! My name is Dawn." She blinked up at the god, eyeing her like a predatory snake about to strike. "Do you have a name?"

Vitra could hardly keep from laughing. "Do you wish to know it?~"
"Well, if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to." Dawn shrugged with her smile staying youthfully ignorant. "But you seem nice."

"Nice?" Vitra hissed, a little offended, then confused, then amused. He let out a wicked but deeply unsettling chuckle. Dawn ignored his reaction, standing by her statement, and lightly laughing with him. "Of course! I don't like to assume anything bad about any sort of creature." She then lightly brushed his scales around her. "I think serpents are the most misunderstood of all living things."

"I'm no mere serpent." Vitra hummed, glaring at her with a grin. "Perhaps you should re-assess your assumption."
Dawn wore a soft frown, looking up at him. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to compare so improperly. I'm sure you're very astute and cultured."

"Intriguing.~" hummed the god, snickering. "Your fear must be hidden underneath those lovely robes.~"
"Oh, no!" giggled Dawn. "All that's underneath is my fur." She curled her tail around her and bashfully hid a smile. "Don't worry, you don't have to be sad. I'm not afraid at all."

"Young princess, I can easily devour six-times you.~"

"And I thank you!" Dawn smiled sweetly. "I know you could have already killed and eaten me, but it's all thanks to you that I'm still breathing at all."

"Ah! So you know then, who I am.~" grinned Vitra with a delighted snicker.

"Not really." Dawn shook her head but happily brushed his scales. "But I recognize the nature of reptiles and their ilk. The fact that you are so large, it means you have lived quite a long time, haven't you?"

"Indeed.~"

"Though most would be lonely, it's in your nature to survive without much." Dawn nodded. "Still, as armored and rough as scales are, they're softest just after a shedding."
Vitra leaned closer and let out a low hiss, grinning madly. "You are most unusual!~ Perhaps I should consume you after all.~ You may taste juicer than you look.~"

Dawn giggled as he got very close, timidly pushing him back a bit. "Oh, I wouldn't know! I think a nice rat king would suffice just fine for you."
Vitra circled around her, twisting his coils and smiling widely as he kept close, brushing her wings with his claws. "Hm, then perhaps I will keep you as a pet.~"

Dawn blinked up at him, oblivious to his dark flirting. "Oh, me? A pet?"
"Yes, I think you would like that.~" he hissed softly. "You amuse me.~"

"But then who would take care of you?" Dawn spoke. "I take care of many serpents and reptiles. I love them all, even though they might bite me. I know they don't mean to. Many frighten so easily...and some don't know how to return affection." She lightly leaned against the dark god of madness, her odd fearlessness trusting his deadly and cunning nature. "I wouldn't make for a very nice pet. It's too easy and too difficult to take care of me, I'm afraid. But it is a nice thought. I take care of serpents, but it would be odd if serpents took care of me. I can't expect such a thing from you. It would be rude of me, you know."

"Rude?...yes." Vitra was taken by odd vexation. He felt frustration, delight, desperation and a mix of fury and perplexment all at once. He would miss this little princess if she was suddenly destroyed. She was so naïve and out of her mind, her fear bizarrely absent. He chuckled soft at first, then burst into a mad hysteria of howls, leaning on one of the stone pillars to balance himself. He then knocked it over and buried it into the ground with a single crushing pressure under him, demented glee in his eyes, seeing Dawn giggling in his grasp.
"I see now! You're not all there, are you little princesss?~"

"Not all where?" she smiled innocently. "Here?"
"Hahaha, where else?~"
"Well, who says I have to be?" Dawn giggled.

He didn't seem to mind that she was both dense and bright. He saw fire in her eyes, and fire is a wonderful tool of chaos. He would hold off on killing the little princess. She had no idea he was a god. She had no idea he could crush her bones without a single flinch. She looked like a little royal rodent, stupidly flirting with death without any regard to her safety or her life, but best of all, she knew it and did it anyway. It wasn't bravery, and it wasn't valor. It was pure madness.
Vitra's deep hiss escaped his sharp jaws with delight, and he drew close again, eyeing her with dark fondness. "I like that answer.~"

+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
@QueenNoodles [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63892603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/638927/63892603_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]"Well, well, well! Look what the Ferberus dragged in!" Crossbones growled from under the weight of the Gaoler holding his head against the ground. "You picked the wrong clan to rob, thief." A coatl, with rippling muscles and scars to put any warrior to shame sidled right up to him. Puck, so he'd over heard. Crossbones growled and tried to kick out at his captor, to no avail, "Do you even know who we are? Shame you failed to get past my hubby--" Puck nodded towards the Gaoler, "--otherwise, I might invite you in, hm? Yer awfully pretty for an imp." The coatl let out a rolling hum of a laugh. "Oi!" A serthis-like imperial among the group snapped, making the predatory little band around him laugh, too.[/columns] [columns]"Hah, sorry 'bout that, I'm a lady's man." Crossbones grinned and nodded towards a beautiful ridgeback woman laid out watching the interaction, "Shoulda asked her to catch me, I'd come along a lot easier for a beauty sharp as her." Rune, the lady in question, perked up a little and smiled slyly, sliding up from their position on the rocks like a serpent to come over, "Careful, lover boy..." A thick smoke came from their mouth, billowing out from between their needled teeth. It smelled like the blast powder he'd seen used to dig mines for precious jewels, "I'm explosive. You wouldn't wanna set me off with your lively little sparks, ah?" Crossbones' ears perked up, "Not sure I'd mind all that much, to be quite honest." He grinned slyly back at her.[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65731803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657319/65731803_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] "Enough!" The gaoler above snapped, looking pointedly at Rune, "Both of you." "Oh, so Puck gets to flirt freely but lil' ol' [i]me[/i] can't~?" They giggled and backed off, "Suit yourself." As they turned, they fanned a wing, dispelling the explosive gas They'd breathed. They settled back down and eyed Crossbones again before fluffing their spines, "By the way, I go by 'them', not 'her'. Still a woman, though, so I don't blame you." Crossbones opened his mouth to say something back, but the gaoler promptly froze his mouth shut. ----- Next person; Any dragon with a broadcast message is up for a flirt sans Lethal and Sybil, whether or not they have a mate listed! (Dragons with * in said broadcast message have written lore)
@QueenNoodles
63892603_350.png "Well, well, well! Look what the Ferberus dragged in!"

Crossbones growled from under the weight of the Gaoler holding his head against the ground.

"You picked the wrong clan to rob, thief." A coatl, with rippling muscles and scars to put any warrior to shame sidled right up to him. Puck, so he'd over heard. Crossbones growled and tried to kick out at his captor, to no avail, "Do you even know who we are? Shame you failed to get past my hubby--" Puck nodded towards the Gaoler, "--otherwise, I might invite you in, hm? Yer awfully pretty for an imp." The coatl let out a rolling hum of a laugh.

"Oi!" A serthis-like imperial among the group snapped, making the predatory little band around him laugh, too.
"Hah, sorry 'bout that, I'm a lady's man." Crossbones grinned and nodded towards a beautiful ridgeback woman laid out watching the interaction, "Shoulda asked her to catch me, I'd come along a lot easier for a beauty sharp as her."

Rune, the lady in question, perked up a little and smiled slyly, sliding up from their position on the rocks like a serpent to come over, "Careful, lover boy..." A thick smoke came from their mouth, billowing out from between their needled teeth. It smelled like the blast powder he'd seen used to dig mines for precious jewels, "I'm explosive. You wouldn't wanna set me off with your lively little sparks, ah?"

Crossbones' ears perked up, "Not sure I'd mind all that much, to be quite honest." He grinned slyly back at her.
65731803_350.png

"Enough!" The gaoler above snapped, looking pointedly at Rune, "Both of you."

"Oh, so Puck gets to flirt freely but lil' ol' me can't~?" They giggled and backed off, "Suit yourself." As they turned, they fanned a wing, dispelling the explosive gas They'd breathed. They settled back down and eyed Crossbones again before fluffing their spines, "By the way, I go by 'them', not 'her'. Still a woman, though, so I don't blame you."

Crossbones opened his mouth to say something back, but the gaoler promptly froze his mouth shut.

Next person; Any dragon with a broadcast message is up for a flirt sans Lethal and Sybil, whether or not they have a mate listed! (Dragons with * in said broadcast message have written lore)
IB7Plwf.png
@Paresseux (x'D Omg I was SO hoping you meant flirty boy Crossbones! Hahaha! I loved the flirt. You captured his flirt game perfectly! He'd honestly take the risk of [i]literally dying[/i] just to get up and close with a pretty dragon. x'D Gotta return the favor. Gonna peruse around your lair, let's see let's seee...) Ohhhh, I had to additionally give this dude a like since he didn't have one before...but gosh! <xD He is so festive! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29597466][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295975/29597466_350.png[/img][/url] I wonder what a flirty jam session would look like between your Gino, and jolly little Roger here. ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61754910][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617550/61754910_350.png[/img][/url] The youthful, vibrant pearlcatcher bard sat down at last, coming to the most perfect of places to practice his trade. Though it was the dark of night, and mostly shadow dragons were active, the road was open and visible to all who might wander in and out. Gino began to hum and clear his throat, pulling songs into his mind to practice. He found a tune, cheerful and flowing with a bounce to it, as festive as his garments. Just as he was about to couple the tune with words, he heard something behind him. He spun around to see a little fae in the darkness, with an instrument in his little claws, strumming it's strings. "Evening." The fae greeted, fluttering over. "You mind if I join you? I couldn't help but overhear." Gino grinned happily. "Not at all!" He watched as the fae flew across and sat down upon a crumbled rock in front of him. "My name's Roger." The fae introduced, strumming again. "What's your name?" "Gino." Gino answered with a smile, lowering himself to get a better look at him, and come to a shared eye-level. Roger nodded, lifting one claw in a pause and then clearing his little throat and strumming again. He then began to sing. "Ginoo, Giinoo, blazing mane you've ever seen-o,~ Out in the darrk, I saw Ginoo.~ Out by the rock, jewel upon sock, autumn sun locks,~ Ginoo, where have you been-o?~" The fae closed the short improvised song, and gave a little bow. "Thank you, thank you." This made Gino laugh joyfully and clap for him. "Well done! Hahaha, that was incredible!" "Call it a 'Hello'." Smiled Roger, stretching his wings out. "If I were any better, I might need to start being paid for it, haha!" "Oh, but music is much richer than any treasure." Gino hummed, swaying his tail as he looked back on level with the fae. "Don't you agree?" "To a degree." Roger answered with a shrug. "There are other treasures too." "Well," Gino smiled with his eyes. "You just have to know where to look, yes?" "Like in a barrel of buttersnakes." Roger nodded. "They tend to guard some interesting things. Maybe one day I'll find the butter instead of the snake." Gino laughed, laying down and watching the little fae with interest. "You're very funny Roger." "Is it any wonder? There isn't a curse or a mark on me, so it must just be luck!" Roger grinned back. "Say, where's [i]your[/i] instrument?" Gino lifted his neck a bit, humbly bowing his head down. "You're looking at it.~" "Oh," Roger blinked. "A one dragon band then?" "Of sorts." Gino hummed. "Well! Flank my fins and spin my ankles back, of course a pearlcatcher would be so talented!" Roger got up, fluttering up and landing right upon Gino's larger horn. "I can't imagine having to do anything AND holding onto a huge pearl wherever I go!" He chuckled. "I jest, of course. I can't even go anywhere without noticing the little things, and I'm a fae. How do you like that?" Gino laughed again, lifting Roger off his horn with his claw and bringing him to meet his eye level. "Are you here all night?" "Only until my stomach tells me I have to leave." Roger answered, clinging onto Gino's claws. "Or [i]you[/i] do." "Oh, please stay." Gino smiled, humming. "We haven't had a chance to make some music together yet.~" "We haven't had the chance to make me [i]really[/i] laugh yet either." Roger cleverly smirked. "Oh, that shouldn't be too hard.~" Gino smirked back, eyeing a single bottle beside him. Roger looked at it with great interest. "Well! I sure hope you're cozier than you look then Gino," Roger fluttered, balancing himself with a smile, and strumming on his little lute again. "heh, 'cause it looks like I'll be here come morning!" "Nothing would delight me more right now.~" Gino replied, looking entranced by the simple fae's humorous charm. It just made him want to sing all night long...
@Paresseux
(x'D Omg I was SO hoping you meant flirty boy Crossbones! Hahaha! I loved the flirt. You captured his flirt game perfectly! He'd honestly take the risk of literally dying just to get up and close with a pretty dragon.
x'D Gotta return the favor. Gonna peruse around your lair, let's see let's seee...)

Ohhhh, I had to additionally give this dude a like since he didn't have one before...but gosh! <xD He is so festive!
29597466_350.png

I wonder what a flirty jam session would look like between your Gino,
and jolly little Roger here. ^^

61754910_350.png

The youthful, vibrant pearlcatcher bard sat down at last, coming to the most perfect of places to practice his trade. Though it was the dark of night, and mostly shadow dragons were active, the road was open and visible to all who might wander in and out. Gino began to hum and clear his throat, pulling songs into his mind to practice.
He found a tune, cheerful and flowing with a bounce to it, as festive as his garments.

Just as he was about to couple the tune with words, he heard something behind him. He spun around to see a little fae in the darkness, with an instrument in his little claws, strumming it's strings. "Evening." The fae greeted, fluttering over. "You mind if I join you? I couldn't help but overhear."

Gino grinned happily. "Not at all!" He watched as the fae flew across and sat down upon a crumbled rock in front of him.
"My name's Roger." The fae introduced, strumming again. "What's your name?"
"Gino." Gino answered with a smile, lowering himself to get a better look at him, and come to a shared eye-level.
Roger nodded, lifting one claw in a pause and then clearing his little throat and strumming again. He then began to sing.

"Ginoo, Giinoo, blazing mane you've ever seen-o,~
Out in the darrk, I saw Ginoo.~
Out by the rock, jewel upon sock, autumn sun locks,~
Ginoo, where have you been-o?~"

The fae closed the short improvised song, and gave a little bow. "Thank you, thank you."
This made Gino laugh joyfully and clap for him. "Well done! Hahaha, that was incredible!"
"Call it a 'Hello'." Smiled Roger, stretching his wings out. "If I were any better, I might need to start being paid for it, haha!"

"Oh, but music is much richer than any treasure." Gino hummed, swaying his tail as he looked back on level with the fae. "Don't you agree?"
"To a degree." Roger answered with a shrug. "There are other treasures too."
"Well," Gino smiled with his eyes. "You just have to know where to look, yes?"

"Like in a barrel of buttersnakes." Roger nodded. "They tend to guard some interesting things. Maybe one day I'll find the butter instead of the snake."

Gino laughed, laying down and watching the little fae with interest. "You're very funny Roger."
"Is it any wonder? There isn't a curse or a mark on me, so it must just be luck!" Roger grinned back. "Say, where's your instrument?"

Gino lifted his neck a bit, humbly bowing his head down. "You're looking at it.~"
"Oh," Roger blinked. "A one dragon band then?"
"Of sorts." Gino hummed.

"Well! Flank my fins and spin my ankles back, of course a pearlcatcher would be so talented!" Roger got up, fluttering up and landing right upon Gino's larger horn. "I can't imagine having to do anything AND holding onto a huge pearl wherever I go!" He chuckled. "I jest, of course. I can't even go anywhere without noticing the little things, and I'm a fae. How do you like that?"

Gino laughed again, lifting Roger off his horn with his claw and bringing him to meet his eye level. "Are you here all night?"
"Only until my stomach tells me I have to leave." Roger answered, clinging onto Gino's claws. "Or you do."
"Oh, please stay." Gino smiled, humming. "We haven't had a chance to make some music together yet.~"
"We haven't had the chance to make me really laugh yet either." Roger cleverly smirked.
"Oh, that shouldn't be too hard.~" Gino smirked back, eyeing a single bottle beside him. Roger looked at it with great interest.

"Well! I sure hope you're cozier than you look then Gino," Roger fluttered, balancing himself with a smile, and strumming on his little lute again. "heh, 'cause it looks like I'll be here come morning!"
"Nothing would delight me more right now.~" Gino replied, looking entranced by the simple fae's humorous charm. It just made him want to sing all night long...
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
[center]@QueenNoodles (it's been ages since i did this but it's time again) Victoria & Bloodmoon seem to be kindred spirits and i can see Victoria messing with Bloodmoon by flirting,even though Victoria's already got a patner. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48445556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/484456/48445556_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63288269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632883/63288269_350.png[/img][/url] Victoria sat at the bar watching the pink skydancer with curiosity. The stranger walked with a familiar gait and the rare moments when Victoria noticed her talking she could see the same sharp fangs that Victoria had. After awhile Victoria got up, and went over to sit with the skydancer known as Bloodmoon. Bloodmoon watched at the crimson winged skydancer sat across from her. A scar ripped across what would've been a beautiful face and blended into the lionfish markings that followed down the lithe body of a fellow mercenary. [i]"So, what do you want?"[/i] Bloodmoon asked her with a slight hiss, she'd see the other skydancer watching her from the bar and had been on edge for awhile. "I just wanted to come over and introduce myself" the stranger remarked. "My name's Victoria" she remarked with a grin, showing off fangs all too similar to bloodmoon's own. [i]"and?" [/i]bloodmoon asked with a growl her claws going to the sword at her side. "and what? I can't say hi to a fellow vampiric soul such as myself without getting a nick to the neck?" Victoria replied with a voice that was heavy with sarcasm. "or at least say hello to a fellow mercenary" she added looking at her claws. It put Bloodmoon on edge just how casual this Victoria was being. She spotted another skydancer at the bar glaring at bloodmoon, clearly a tad jealous of where Victoria's attention was going. Those steely blue eyes stared into her soul and made her shiver a bit. Victoria noticed and glanced back, "ah...that's angelica. My partner" she remarked. With a chuckle she got up, " I should get back to her anyways, and I do want to warn you." her smile transitioned into a snarl. "This is my territory, try anything funny and you won't live to see the next moonrise" she turned around and went back to her partner who seemed relived that she was back and not with bloodmoon. (most lore dragons are located in Hibden)[/center]
@QueenNoodles

(it's been ages since i did this but it's time again)
Victoria & Bloodmoon seem to be kindred spirits and i can see Victoria messing with Bloodmoon by flirting,even though Victoria's already got a patner.

48445556_350.png63288269_350.png

Victoria sat at the bar watching the pink skydancer with curiosity. The stranger walked with a familiar gait and the rare moments when Victoria noticed her talking she could see the same sharp fangs that Victoria had. After awhile Victoria got up, and went over to sit with the skydancer known as Bloodmoon.

Bloodmoon watched at the crimson winged skydancer sat across from her. A scar ripped across what would've been a beautiful face and blended into the lionfish markings that followed down the lithe body of a fellow mercenary. "So, what do you want?" Bloodmoon asked her with a slight hiss, she'd see the other skydancer watching her from the bar and had been on edge for awhile. "I just wanted to come over and introduce myself" the stranger remarked. "My name's Victoria" she remarked with a grin, showing off fangs all too similar to bloodmoon's own. "and?" bloodmoon asked with a growl her claws going to the sword at her side. "and what? I can't say hi to a fellow vampiric soul such as myself without getting a nick to the neck?" Victoria replied with a voice that was heavy with sarcasm. "or at least say hello to a fellow mercenary" she added looking at her claws. It put Bloodmoon on edge just how casual this Victoria was being. She spotted another skydancer at the bar glaring at bloodmoon, clearly a tad jealous of where Victoria's attention was going. Those steely blue eyes stared into her soul and made her shiver a bit. Victoria noticed and glanced back, "ah...that's angelica. My partner" she remarked. With a chuckle she got up, " I should get back to her anyways, and I do want to warn you." her smile transitioned into a snarl. "This is my territory, try anything funny and you won't live to see the next moonrise" she turned around and went back to her partner who seemed relived that she was back and not with bloodmoon.

(most lore dragons are located in Hibden)
@dragongem23 (honestly) I can just IMAGINE Alastor flirting with fancy Fallacy lul the Radio Demon compared to a heartless angel [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61686767][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/616868/61686767_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67932244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/679323/67932244_350.png[/img][/url] Behold
@dragongem23 (honestly) I can just IMAGINE Alastor flirting with fancy Fallacy lul the Radio Demon compared to a heartless angel

61686767_350.png

67932244_350.png

Behold
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar