Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1541 1542
@Midna42
I'll take my chances with door(box) number 2.
@Midna42
I'll take my chances with door(box) number 2.
@Midna42 box 3 please!
@Midna42 box 3 please!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@MegaAerodactyl you open the box to find a Teardrop Citrine Anklet and Obsidian. Not much, but you decide to keep them

@DarkInfernape you handle this box carefully, because, well, air holes. Inside you find a Storm Seeker and a Venomous Toridae. They pounce on you and start cuddling you. They seem nice, so you keep them.

@Slaine you pick up the small box and open it. Inside is a letter which reads as follows:
You've won! You will receive two hatchlings of your choice from my next hatching, in three days.
Sincerely,
Midna

I can't post pictures, sorry folks. Enjoy, and do what you want with them.
@MegaAerodactyl you open the box to find a Teardrop Citrine Anklet and Obsidian. Not much, but you decide to keep them

@DarkInfernape you handle this box carefully, because, well, air holes. Inside you find a Storm Seeker and a Venomous Toridae. They pounce on you and start cuddling you. They seem nice, so you keep them.

@Slaine you pick up the small box and open it. Inside is a letter which reads as follows:
You've won! You will receive two hatchlings of your choice from my next hatching, in three days.
Sincerely,
Midna

I can't post pictures, sorry folks. Enjoy, and do what you want with them.
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
GUESS ITS MY TURN

BOX 1: A small box, you pick it up carefully, and it seems light enough. There are small clinking noises inside. Whether they're from claws or not, you're just not sure. Claimed by Midna42

BOX 2: A much larger box, it is made of metal, and cannot be lifted. You can only peer curiously at the outside, and wonder what awaits. claimed by Prince White

BOX 3: This is a medium sized box. It is bright, but you're not sure what it's made out of. It seems too fragile to touch, so you physically leave it alone, but look questioningly at it. claimed by Megann
GUESS ITS MY TURN

BOX 1: A small box, you pick it up carefully, and it seems light enough. There are small clinking noises inside. Whether they're from claws or not, you're just not sure. Claimed by Midna42

BOX 2: A much larger box, it is made of metal, and cannot be lifted. You can only peer curiously at the outside, and wonder what awaits. claimed by Prince White

BOX 3: This is a medium sized box. It is bright, but you're not sure what it's made out of. It seems too fragile to touch, so you physically leave it alone, but look questioningly at it. claimed by Megann
@Slaine I'll take box 3 please :)
@Slaine I'll take box 3 please :)
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@Slaine box 2 please :D
@Slaine box 2 please :D
@Slaine can I have box two one?
@Slaine can I have box two one?
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Midna42 its already been claimed, sorry!
@Midna42 its already been claimed, sorry!
@Slaine box one?
@Slaine box one?
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Midna42 You open the small box, and you find... [item=Frostbite Hummingbird] and [item=Mimic Buttersnake] They're pretty cute, so you take them home. @PrinceWhite You somehow knock down one of the walls, and you find a note that says: "Dear opener, you have a claim on my nest, hatching tomorrow! -Nysa" (l'll pm you i was a day off on it ;;) @Megann You touch the frail box, and it shatters, just like you figured it would. Inside, you find... [item=Little Red Riding Hood] and [item=White Wooly Coat] Maybe they'll look good on one of your dragons? You take them home to find out.
@Midna42 You open the small box, and you find...
Frostbite Hummingbird and Mimic Buttersnake
They're pretty cute, so you take them home.

@PrinceWhite You somehow knock down one of the walls, and you find a note that says:
"Dear opener, you have a claim on my nest, hatching tomorrow! -Nysa"
(l'll pm you i was a day off on it ;;)

@Megann You touch the frail box, and it shatters, just like you figured it would. Inside, you find...
Little Red Riding Hood and White Wooly Coat
Maybe they'll look good on one of your dragons? You take them home to find out.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1541 1542