Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 ... 1541 1542
There stands a rather strange stand, this stand is said to pop up randomly, nothing is on this stand to start with but as you approach this stand a Aether of red pops up. “Hello and welcome to Dizzy’s traveling trunks!” All of a sudden the table has three trunks sitting on top of it. “Come and try you luck! I can assure you at least one of these amazing trunks has a spectacular prize inside!” He shows off the trunks;

Trunk 1: It kinda looks like a banana box? It shakes sometimes, maybe something is in it?

Trunk 2: It has multiple locks and is bouncing around, is it even safe to open?

Trunk 3: It is pretty to look at. Nothing seems out of the ordinary, it sits still as the others wiggle.

There stands a rather strange stand, this stand is said to pop up randomly, nothing is on this stand to start with but as you approach this stand a Aether of red pops up. “Hello and welcome to Dizzy’s traveling trunks!” All of a sudden the table has three trunks sitting on top of it. “Come and try you luck! I can assure you at least one of these amazing trunks has a spectacular prize inside!” He shows off the trunks;

Trunk 1: It kinda looks like a banana box? It shakes sometimes, maybe something is in it?

Trunk 2: It has multiple locks and is bouncing around, is it even safe to open?

Trunk 3: It is pretty to look at. Nothing seems out of the ordinary, it sits still as the others wiggle.

Wish List
Projects
Trunk 3 please!
@Daizzi
Trunk 3 please!
@Daizzi
Z2Gz7Us.pngcQeuTlN.pngybAHpix.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.pngKdK3h1K.pngPTVAf7u.pnguJuXpVk.png24XzmU9.pngSjp3ZvI.pngu9KXIA8.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Daizzi Trunk 1~
@Daizzi Trunk 1~
@Daizzi
trunk 2 pls
@Daizzi
trunk 2 pls
P8PTesm.png
@rubyxblade “You chose trunk 1” Dizzy flicked his tail and the trunk popped open. With the trunk popping open as it did, the little blue spider that was inside jumped out trying to make an escape only to find itself now in your hands. “I guess it’s true what they say, you never know when your gonna find a spider with your bananas!” [item=Speckled Peacock Spider] [item=Banana Tree Pith]x99 @Shoz “Oh, are you sure you want to open this one? Ok then~” Dizzy quickly opened the trunk flying away in haste as the trunks lid flew off. “That’s one feisty box.” Dizzy exclaimed from behind you. Peering into the box there is a set of eyes peering back at you. Why, there is a whole dragon in that trunk! “We’ll I’ll be… I wonder who could have put that in there!?” [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84896395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/848964/84896395_350.png[/img][/url] @SolarAngel1223 Moving on, Dizzy opened the last trunk, “Well at least this one won’t try to eat us!” Inside the box were vials that looked like… genes! “Oooh, looks like you get to play scientist.” [item=primary gene: spool (aether)] [item=secondary gene: thread (aether)] [item=Vial of hypnotic sight]
@rubyxblade

“You chose trunk 1” Dizzy flicked his tail and the trunk popped open. With the trunk popping open as it did, the little blue spider that was inside jumped out trying to make an escape only to find itself now in your hands. “I guess it’s true what they say, you never know when your gonna find a spider with your bananas!”
Speckled Peacock Spider Banana Tree Pith x99

@Shoz

“Oh, are you sure you want to open this one? Ok then~” Dizzy quickly opened the trunk flying away in haste as the trunks lid flew off. “That’s one feisty box.” Dizzy exclaimed from behind you. Peering into the box there is a set of eyes peering back at you. Why, there is a whole dragon in that trunk! “We’ll I’ll be… I wonder who could have put that in there!?”
84896395_350.png

@SolarAngel1223

Moving on, Dizzy opened the last trunk, “Well at least this one won’t try to eat us!” Inside the box were vials that looked like… genes! “Oooh, looks like you get to play scientist.”
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
Wish List
Projects
@Daizzi

Thank you! Sorry that I'm late to the game!
I'll be adding my boxes now!

box 1
It's ticking. It sounds like time's a brewing. Or it looks like, with the ticking and the smoking and... Well it could be a bomb. Let's hope not.

box 2
This box is mauled, and big. Superbly big. Either someone gave this to a lion, or something has been doing it's best to escape.
Time will tell, is it worth opening? There might be life here.

box 3
It's full of bubbles. It's a soap box. Like, it even smells like flowers. I mean, it's hygenic? But also, who'd try to put a bunch of wet soap in a box, right? Very strange.
Probably no harm to open it, if you're into.. hygene products that is..
@Daizzi

Thank you! Sorry that I'm late to the game!
I'll be adding my boxes now!

box 1
It's ticking. It sounds like time's a brewing. Or it looks like, with the ticking and the smoking and... Well it could be a bomb. Let's hope not.

box 2
This box is mauled, and big. Superbly big. Either someone gave this to a lion, or something has been doing it's best to escape.
Time will tell, is it worth opening? There might be life here.

box 3
It's full of bubbles. It's a soap box. Like, it even smells like flowers. I mean, it's hygenic? But also, who'd try to put a bunch of wet soap in a box, right? Very strange.
Probably no harm to open it, if you're into.. hygene products that is..
P8PTesm.png
@shoz

box 2 please :>
@shoz

box 2 please :>
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Shoz BOx 1~
@Shoz BOx 1~
@shoz

box 3 please :DD
@shoz

box 3 please :DD
So sorry for the delay! Timezones! But thank you for trying the boxes :D ----- @aakhu You open box number two, and you could might as well have opened a zoo in a glassjar. They're running amock, joyous to be outside! How did they all fit in there? No one knows, but you're their hero, guess they're moving in! [item=Scaleback][item=mistwatch shellion][item=yeti brawler][item=glassbound gustvul][item=proto-roc] @rubyxblade you've opened box number one, and time freezes. Looking into it, stuck in that pose of awe, you see powerful items that keep track of, well time. Oh and.. a cauldron, you know, to brew it in. It's making this weird little sand noise, but it is not a bomb. It's more frail, but very steady. Best to just take it with you. [item=vista: hourglass] [item=scene: Witch's Kitchen] @SuddenStream The bubbling box seems to ooze more and more soap, and as you bravely open it - it bursts! Sending you falling, covered in soap. It smells like.. sunflowers and a meadow? And it's probably 100% organic! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85366432][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853665/85366432_350.png[/img][/url] Why would you look at that! A soapy, flower smelling friend! This undertide is the cleanest it's ever been, and might've even overdone it! A new friend!
So sorry for the delay! Timezones!
But thank you for trying the boxes :D

@aakhu
You open box number two, and you could might as well have opened a zoo in a glassjar.
They're running amock, joyous to be outside! How did they all fit in there? No one knows, but you're their hero, guess they're moving in!

Scaleback Mistwatch Shellion Yeti Brawler Glassbound Gustvul Proto-Roc

@rubyxblade
you've opened box number one, and time freezes.
Looking into it, stuck in that pose of awe, you see powerful items that keep track of, well time. Oh and.. a cauldron, you know, to brew it in.
It's making this weird little sand noise, but it is not a bomb. It's more frail, but very steady. Best to just take it with you.

Vista: Hourglass Scene: Witch's Kitchen

@SuddenStream
The bubbling box seems to ooze more and more soap, and as you bravely open it - it bursts! Sending you falling, covered in soap. It smells like.. sunflowers and a meadow? And it's probably 100% organic!

85366432_350.png

Why would you look at that! A soapy, flower smelling friend! This undertide is the cleanest it's ever been, and might've even overdone it! A new friend!
P8PTesm.png
1 2 ... 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 ... 1541 1542