Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 1541 1542
You wake up, confused. The crisp hot air burns your throat slightly, and the smell of herbs is overwhelming. This isn't your home. " Hello there! Seems you're awake, hm? " An unknown voice cooed. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76664711][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766648/76664711_350.png[/img][/url] " Well! I'll just get straight to the point. You were found just fainted in the heart of my desert. Decided to help a poor soul in need. " She chuckled to herself. " Anywho, I'll be in my laboratory upstairs, stay inside here while I work. Don't. Touch. Anything. And especially don't wander around. " She said seriously. You shrug, and nodded. You prefer to get out of here as soon as possible while she isn't looking, the heat is killing you. Wispa closed the door behind her and you hear steps leading somewhere up. You carefully inspect the room and find yourself looking deeper into the room. It's bigger than you imagined... is this magic of some sort? You wind up lost, and find yourself wandering through cracked rock walls. As you travel further you stumble open a few chests. You cautiously look around and remember the dragon saying not to touch anything. Heh. ALL WELL! ---------------------------------- Box 1: A blue chest. Cold ice envelops around the crust of it, with metal locks tightened on the hatch. However, you could see cracks on the locks and decide if you just roughly kicked it open it would work just fine. Box 2: A colorful chest. Splotches of green, orange, yellow, you get it, envelop and surround the black chest. It's slightly open, with a tinge of smoke flowing out of it. You could probably pry it open with some effort. Box 3: A simple wooden chest, in a light tan color. Branches bulk out, and little leaves sprout from it. You feel the wood and it feels like a light sunlight grazed it's bark skin. The chest is very light and practically easy to open.
You wake up, confused. The crisp hot air burns your throat slightly, and the smell of herbs is overwhelming. This isn't your home.

" Hello there! Seems you're awake, hm? " An unknown voice cooed.

76664711_350.png

" Well! I'll just get straight to the point. You were found just fainted in the heart of my desert. Decided to help a poor soul in need. " She chuckled to herself. " Anywho, I'll be in my laboratory upstairs, stay inside here while I work. Don't. Touch. Anything. And especially don't wander around. " She said seriously.

You shrug, and nodded. You prefer to get out of here as soon as possible while she isn't looking, the heat is killing you. Wispa closed the door behind her and you hear steps leading somewhere up. You carefully inspect the room and find yourself looking deeper into the room. It's bigger than you imagined... is this magic of some sort?

You wind up lost, and find yourself wandering through cracked rock walls. As you travel further you stumble open a few chests. You cautiously look around and remember the dragon saying not to touch anything. Heh. ALL WELL!
Box 1: A blue chest. Cold ice envelops around the crust of it, with metal locks tightened on the hatch. However, you could see cracks on the locks and decide if you just roughly kicked it open it would work just fine.

Box 2: A colorful chest. Splotches of green, orange, yellow, you get it, envelop and surround the black chest. It's slightly open, with a tinge of smoke flowing out of it. You could probably pry it open with some effort.

Box 3: A simple wooden chest, in a light tan color. Branches bulk out, and little leaves sprout from it. You feel the wood and it feels like a light sunlight grazed it's bark skin. The chest is very light and practically easy to open.
soul / thisperson
she/they
FR time +0
@thisperson ice chest please! (box1)
@thisperson ice chest please! (box1)
@thisperson [b]#3[/b] Light bark chest [emoji=familiar heart]
@thisperson #3 Light bark chest
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
@thisperson Box #2 please!
@thisperson Box #2 please!
I'm what the kids call

tired
@FriendlyNoodle You make your way to the cold chest. The cold hurts you, and you kick it roughly to break the locks. With a loud crack, the locks snap and fall leaving an open chest. You look inside with caution. [item=Pathfinder's Gloves] [item=Lucky Woodtreads] [item=Black Candle Cascade] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85167681][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851677/85167681_350.png[/img][/url] ------------------------------------------- @Coiote You make your way to the colorful chest. The splotches of paint feel dry, and the smoke feels extremely cold. You pull back from the smoke and pry it open quickly. It snaps open. An enormous amount of smoke flows out of the chest. You look inside with caution. [item=Enchanted Stag Necklace] [item=Enchanted Cat Necklace] [item=Enchanted Wolf Necklace] [item=Enchanted Owl Necklace] [item=Enchanted Raven Necklace] [item=Enchanted Orca Necklace] ------------------------------------------------ @Calvair You make your way to the heart-warming wooden chest. You place your hand on it, and it smells weirdly of... honey? You feel the branches and then try opening the chest. It snaps open and a warm glow shines. You look inside with caution. [item=Birch Club] ----------------------------------------------------------- " Didn't I tell you to not wander around and touch my things? " A familiar voice questioned with a hint of annoyance. You turn around, and notice Wispa right in front of your face. " You could have gotten lost, you're quite lucky honestly. Well! Take my goods, they're just extra items I hoard and forget about, you'd be doing me a favor. On another note, you're lucky you didn't touch the OTHER items hidden here, could have been fatal! Come along now! "
@FriendlyNoodle

You make your way to the cold chest. The cold hurts you, and you kick it roughly to break the locks. With a loud crack, the locks snap and fall leaving an open chest. You look inside with caution.

Pathfinder's Gloves Lucky Woodtreads Black Candle Cascade

85167681_350.png
@Coiote

You make your way to the colorful chest. The splotches of paint feel dry, and the smoke feels extremely cold. You pull back from the smoke and pry it open quickly. It snaps open. An enormous amount of smoke flows out of the chest. You look inside with caution.

Enchanted Stag Necklace Enchanted Cat Necklace Enchanted Wolf Necklace Enchanted Owl Necklace Enchanted Raven Necklace Enchanted Orca Necklace
@Calvair

You make your way to the heart-warming wooden chest. You place your hand on it, and it smells weirdly of... honey? You feel the branches and then try opening the chest. It snaps open and a warm glow shines. You look inside with caution.

Birch Club
" Didn't I tell you to not wander around and touch my things? " A familiar voice questioned with a hint of annoyance.

You turn around, and notice Wispa right in front of your face.

" You could have gotten lost, you're quite lucky honestly. Well! Take my goods, they're just extra items I hoard and forget about, you'd be doing me a favor. On another note, you're lucky you didn't touch the OTHER items hidden here, could have been fatal! Come along now! "
soul / thisperson
she/they
FR time +0
[img]https://storage.googleapis.com/pai-images/4e55569d4ca94369aab4f71537b9b852.jpeg[/img] POW! You've been on journey to find an old pirate... wait, you heard this story [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2390761/985#post_53548477]somewhere (click, optionally, not necassary)[/url], maybe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1544134/1454#post_53648327]more than one time(click, optionally, not necassary)[/url]. He promised a great treasures to these who managed to find him, and his granddaughter decides to travel to be great adventurer like him. This old hero of many legends, lord of the seas, liberator of unreachable treasures is so famous, he's still getting gifts from his fans and friends. He helped many of them. He is also begged to guide new adventurers. He became a little busy, but he's not complaining so often. At least he have some fun. HAHA! You've met the old pirate at the rocky beach. "ARRRRR, WELCOME! This test will check if you are good swimmers. Falling to the water could happen anyone, so you should at least learn how to float and wait for help, haha!. Don't worry, the water is not dangerous. It's quite calm here most the time. Today we will check who is faster. Because the treasure hunting is a race! Quick! Jump to the water, spot the treasure and swim, before someone else take your treasure! On my signal! 3, 2, 1...!" You see: [b]Box 1:[/b] Wooden treasure chest 120 feet from the beach on the rock above water surface [b]Box 2:[/b] The water is clear and clam, you see from rise something gold and shiny in the rectangle shape deep underwater [b]Box 3:[/b] You see some coins hidden in the shore's sand, the're making the line into the water
4e55569d4ca94369aab4f71537b9b852.jpeg

POW! You've been on journey to find an old pirate... wait, you heard this story somewhere (click, optionally, not necassary), maybe more than one time(click, optionally, not necassary). He promised a great treasures to these who managed to find him, and his granddaughter decides to travel to be great adventurer like him. This old hero of many legends, lord of the seas, liberator of unreachable treasures is so famous, he's still getting gifts from his fans and friends. He helped many of them. He is also begged to guide new adventurers. He became a little busy, but he's not complaining so often. At least he have some fun. HAHA!

You've met the old pirate at the rocky beach. "ARRRRR, WELCOME! This test will check if you are good swimmers. Falling to the water could happen anyone, so you should at least learn how to float and wait for help, haha!. Don't worry, the water is not dangerous. It's quite calm here most the time. Today we will check who is faster. Because the treasure hunting is a race! Quick! Jump to the water, spot the treasure and swim, before someone else take your treasure! On my signal! 3, 2, 1...!"

You see:

Box 1:
Wooden treasure chest 120 feet from the beach on the rock above water surface

Box 2:
The water is clear and clam, you see from rise something gold and shiny in the rectangle shape deep underwater

Box 3:
You see some coins hidden in the shore's sand, the're making the line into the water
@FriendlyNoodle box 1 please ^^
@FriendlyNoodle box 1 please ^^
.......................Familiars Wishlist..............................Items Wishlist...........................Tradable Inventory..............................Free Items..................................Dragon Tracker
82309894.png82892236.png82801802.png83162825.png82518830.png
@friendlynoodle

Box 3 please!
@friendlynoodle

Box 3 please!
Wish List
Projects
@FriendlyNoodle Little Kiyo wiggles around in high spirits! "HAHHAHAH!" She laughs as she does turns and cartwheels on the beach, "You said the water is CLAM!" She slithers into the water, "I'm going for [b]Box TWO[/b]!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70427240][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/704273/70427240_350.png[/img][/url]
@FriendlyNoodle Little Kiyo wiggles around in high spirits!
"HAHHAHAH!" She laughs as she does turns and cartwheels on the beach, "You said the water is CLAM!" She slithers into the water, "I'm going for Box TWO!"
70427240_350.png
@Schiraz [b](Box 1)[/b] You spoted chest on the rock and started to swimming toward it. You're now closer to it and you see some things tossed outside. Someone was there before you. The box is shaking. You see some creature playing with things. It's not scared of you, actually it wants to play with you! [item=Pathfinder's Gloves] [item=Brilliant Healer's Vestments] [item=Lucky Woodtreads] [item=Creeping Chitin Breastplate] [item=Gemologist's Discovery] [item=Black Candle Cascade] [item=Chillriver Bucktooth] ------------------------------------------------------------------ @rubyxblade [b](Box 3)[/b] Kiyo made some acrobations laughing, then slithers gracefully into the water. She is swimming fast like a rocket. She is literally like a fish in the water. She spotted chest with golden lid. She is carring it to the shore and opens. She found a lot of shiny things, lice conis, amber, jewelery, and... some moving "shells" [item=Amber-trapped Fly]x43 [item=Amber-trapped Mosquito]x61 [item=Teardrop Pearl Ring]x1 [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring]x1 [item=Broken Pottery Jar]x21 [item=Chimera Relic]x44 [item=Cragside Mussels]x26 ------------------------------------------------------------------ @Daizzi [b](Box 3)[/b] You follow the line. The water is clear so you have no problems swimming there. The line stops next to the big pile of sand. The sand reveals a piece of wooden chest. You're diving and stretched your arms to grab it, but you grabbed some hand instead... it's moving... "FLOATER!!!!" you're screaming and and flapping the water, totally forgot how to swim for a moment. Then your tail touches the sand and you realized it's not deep at all there. The pile of sand moved and surfaced out of water. You hear the laugh behind you. The creature in front of you spoke. "Congratulations, you fond the treasure! Although, you should practise your swimming. I'm very good at it so the old pirate asked me to guard these waters during the test and hide the treasures. Please don't tell him, but the true is I didn't planned that and I didn't hide the last treasure in time so I hided myself in the sand. I will accompany you in return and learn how to swim better of course" You found: [item=Iron Treasure Chest]x1 [item=Shattered Ceramic Jar]x35 and some shells. One of them looks like it wanted to eat the coin. How?! [item=Cragside Mussels]x16 [b]AND DRAGON OF YOUR CHOICE![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3192524/1](click and choose dragon no one chose yet) [/url] [b]CONGRATS! YOU'RE THE NEXT WRITER! :D[/b]
@Schiraz (Box 1)

You spoted chest on the rock and started to swimming toward it. You're now closer to it and you see some things tossed outside. Someone was there before you. The box is shaking. You see some creature playing with things. It's not scared of you, actually it wants to play with you!

Pathfinder's Gloves Brilliant Healer's Vestments Lucky Woodtreads Creeping Chitin Breastplate
Gemologist's Discovery Black Candle Cascade Chillriver Bucktooth

@rubyxblade (Box 3)

Kiyo made some acrobations laughing, then slithers gracefully into the water. She is swimming fast like a rocket. She is literally like a fish in the water. She spotted chest with golden lid. She is carring it to the shore and opens. She found a lot of shiny things, lice conis, amber, jewelery, and... some moving "shells"

Amber-trapped Fly x43 Amber-trapped Mosquito x61 Teardrop Pearl Ring x1
Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring x1 Broken Pottery Jar x21 Chimera Relic x44
Cragside Mussels x26

@Daizzi (Box 3)

You follow the line. The water is clear so you have no problems swimming there. The line stops next to the big pile of sand. The sand reveals a piece of wooden chest. You're diving and stretched your arms to grab it, but you grabbed some hand instead... it's moving... "FLOATER!!!!" you're screaming and and flapping the water, totally forgot how to swim for a moment. Then your tail touches the sand and you realized it's not deep at all there. The pile of sand moved and surfaced out of water. You hear the laugh behind you. The creature in front of you spoke. "Congratulations, you fond the treasure! Although, you should practise your swimming. I'm very good at it so the old pirate asked me to guard these waters during the test and hide the treasures. Please don't tell him, but the true is I didn't planned that and I didn't hide the last treasure in time so I hided myself in the sand. I will accompany you in return and learn how to swim better of course"

You found:

Iron Treasure Chest x1 Shattered Ceramic Jar x35 and some shells. One of them looks like it wanted to eat the coin. How?!

Cragside Mussels x16

AND DRAGON OF YOUR CHOICE! (click and choose dragon no one chose yet)

CONGRATS! YOU'RE THE NEXT WRITER! :D
1 2 ... 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 ... 1541 1542