ezgif-7-e8d6afba00b0.gif
@Cokebubble

Box 2 please
@Cokebubble

Box 2 please

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@aspybark If you want, then I can add another box?
@aspybark If you want, then I can add another box?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@Cokebubble

They should take box 2 if they want to join in :)
@Cokebubble

They should take box 2 if they want to join in :)

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Tynethyne Aa kindness imma make another box no worries you keep number two, ok?
@Tynethyne Aa kindness imma make another box no worries you keep number two, ok?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Just waiting on consent from aspybark to have box four, then you'll all get your prizes :D
Just waiting on consent from aspybark to have box four, then you'll all get your prizes :D
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@Cokebubble
sorry! i was away from fr for a little bit, thank you so much dude! if youre alright to add that in, i absolutely dont mind, sorry for causing a hold-up :")
@Cokebubble
sorry! i was away from fr for a little bit, thank you so much dude! if youre alright to add that in, i absolutely dont mind, sorry for causing a hold-up :")
xxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
677.png
Xen
Minor
He/him
Gay
Transmasc
Wishlist
13399.png
ezgif-7-e8d6afba00b0.gif
So sorry guys, but I'll post the prizes tomorrow. I'm gonna go sleep now. Apoligies for any delay, but suspense, am I right...?

I'm not right, am I?

@aspybark @Tynethyne @azulops @xxDoxxie
So sorry guys, but I'll post the prizes tomorrow. I'm gonna go sleep now. Apoligies for any delay, but suspense, am I right...?

I'm not right, am I?

@aspybark @Tynethyne @azulops @xxDoxxie
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Box 1;@azulops Inside there is a bunch of material. You being carefully rummaging around before realising there is a dragon curled up, asleep. [item=Forest green head wrap] [item=Forest green wing wraps] The dragon says that the material is her only belongings and she wants to take it with her back to your clan. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64751769][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647518/64751769_350.png[/img][/url] Box 2; @Tynethyne You carefully take the statues off and decide to keep them. Inside the box there is a small bundle of clothes. [item=Earthshaker stone Statue] [item=Nickel cat figurine] [item=Golden birdskull wingpiece] [item=Red birdskull wingpiece] Box 3; @xxDoxxie Inside is an adorable little creature curled into a ball. You take the ribbon that was on the box too. The seal has a gift for whochever dragon will be it's friend, it is clutching a piece of apparel. [item=Sparkling violet arm bow] [item=Cumulus Seal] [item=Ornate iron necklace] Box 4; @aspybark You break the chains and take the plant for the herbivores in your clan. Inside are more plants and as you rummage through them you see something that would look quite good on you! [item=Fig plumed corsage] [item=Fire flower] [item=Blue rose]
Box 1;@azulops Inside there is a bunch of material. You being carefully rummaging around before realising there is a dragon curled up, asleep.
Forest Green Head Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps The dragon says that the material is her only belongings and she wants to take it with her back to your clan.
64751769_350.png
Box 2; @Tynethyne You carefully take the statues off and decide to keep them. Inside the box there is a small bundle of clothes.
Earthshaker Stone Statue Nickel Cat Figurine Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Red Birdskull Wingpiece

Box 3; @xxDoxxie Inside is an adorable little creature curled into a ball. You take the ribbon that was on the box too. The seal has a gift for whochever dragon will be it's friend, it is clutching a piece of apparel.
Sparkling Violet Arm Bow Cumulus Seal Ornate Iron Necklace

Box 4; @aspybark You break the chains and take the plant for the herbivores in your clan. Inside are more plants and as you rummage through them you see something that would look quite good on you!
Fig Plumed Corsage Fire Flower Blue Rose
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Box 1: This box is black, but some harmless lava seems to ooze out of some fissures.

Box 2: This box is soft, and quite feathery in fact!

Box 3: Some orange mist floats around this box.
Box 1: This box is black, but some harmless lava seems to ooze out of some fissures.

Box 2: This box is soft, and quite feathery in fact!

Box 3: Some orange mist floats around this box.
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
1 2 ... 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 ... 1541 1542