Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 ... 1541 1542
@Soupree that leaves yellow box for me then!!
@Soupree that leaves yellow box for me then!!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@Soupree the boxes are all taken :)
@Soupree the boxes are all taken :)
Ah sorry for it being this late! I was busy :) @LordCorvidae inside the yellow box is!... [item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x1[item=Brilliant Psywurm] @rubyxblade the rainbow box disappears and leaves behind!... [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x20 [item=Charged Sprocket]x10 @SilencedRose the weird box turns into a little dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66865624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668657/66865624_350.png[/img][/url]
Ah sorry for it being this late! I was busy :)
@LordCorvidae inside the yellow box is!...
Gilded Decorative Chest x1 Brilliant Psywurm
@rubyxblade the rainbow box disappears and leaves behind!...
Bladed Flatleaf x20 Charged Sprocket x10
@SilencedRose the weird box turns into a little dragon!
66865624_350.png
@/SilencedRose friendly nudge, it your turn! :D
@/SilencedRose friendly nudge, it your turn! :D
WBsJuD1.png
You’re just standing on the edge of Rotrock Rim, regretting your choices when you find three boxes.

The 1st box is a simple parcel, tied with grey string, with a tag, which is...illegible. Not good. Will you untie it carefully? Or shred it to pieces?

The 2nd box is a gilded chest...but when you touch it, the gold flakes off and something sticky coats your claws. Will you take it? Or leave it?

The 3rd box looks like an old chest from a Rockbreaker’s Ceremony...but neon. Wait, does that contain a dragon or something? It’s shaking a lot. Will you crack it open? Or not?
You’re just standing on the edge of Rotrock Rim, regretting your choices when you find three boxes.

The 1st box is a simple parcel, tied with grey string, with a tag, which is...illegible. Not good. Will you untie it carefully? Or shred it to pieces?

The 2nd box is a gilded chest...but when you touch it, the gold flakes off and something sticky coats your claws. Will you take it? Or leave it?

The 3rd box looks like an old chest from a Rockbreaker’s Ceremony...but neon. Wait, does that contain a dragon or something? It’s shaking a lot. Will you crack it open? Or not?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
@SilencedRose I poke the first box with a claw before deciding to be as careful as possible when opening it.
@SilencedRose I poke the first box with a claw before deciding to be as careful as possible when opening it.
@SilencedRose I decide to take the second box
@SilencedRose I decide to take the second box
WBsJuD1.png
@SilencedRose

I investigate the third box.
@SilencedRose

I investigate the third box.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
Okay.
Okay.
< pat?

<
@rubyxblade You open the box and, in confusion, stare at the depths...in which there is a Fossilize, a Berserker, and a Tarnished Chain. You wonder what this miniature cell had held before. [item=ambush] [item=berserker] [item=tarnished chain] @LittleRooster After returning home, you open the chest and get ready for whatever nasty surprise is inside...but it isn’t nasty. Instead, you’re met with a Gaoler, with braids. How adorable. You pick it up and go home. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66923745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669238/66923745_350.png[/img][/url] @Tynethethyne When you open the box, an Imperial female(totally not Charming) jumps out and screeches, “NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!” before throwing a Blushing Tangle right in your face. After some panic, you finally get it off, it stares at you, you realise you don’t have it in your Bestiary, and you decide to bring it home. [item=blushing tangle]
@rubyxblade
You open the box and, in confusion, stare at the depths...in which there is a Fossilize, a Berserker, and a Tarnished Chain. You wonder what this miniature cell had held before.

Ambush Berserker Tarnished Chain

@LittleRooster
After returning home, you open the chest and get ready for whatever nasty surprise is inside...but it isn’t nasty. Instead, you’re met with a Gaoler, with braids. How adorable. You pick it up and go home.

66923745_350.png

@Tynethethyne

When you open the box, an Imperial female(totally not Charming) jumps out and screeches, “NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP!” before throwing a Blushing Tangle right in your face. After some panic, you finally get it off, it stares at you, you realise you don’t have it in your Bestiary, and you decide to bring it home.

Blushing Tangle
< pat?

<
1 2 ... 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 ... 1541 1542