Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
@selfhybrid box 3 plz!
@selfhybrid box 3 plz!

Gaolers.Hut.png
shadow_small.png61566101p.png~Wulpi
@ToxWolves When you open the box, you find a strange scroll. Maybe one of your dragons could decipher it... [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] @MinnowFox You get ready to start digging, rolling up your sleeves, when a muzzle pops out of the sand. In an instant, the Imperial jumps out and looks back at you with delight. He can't wait to go back to the beach! How did he fit inside the box ?! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61918071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619181/61918071_350.png[/img][/url] @Wulpi After taking a long breath, you finally muster up the courage to open the box. Inside, 1 inhabitant of the Redrock Cove greets you. Who shall he be paired with ? [item=Waveswell Sorcerer]
@ToxWolves
When you open the box, you find a strange scroll. Maybe one of your dragons could decipher it...
Tertiary Gene: Smirch

@MinnowFox
You get ready to start digging, rolling up your sleeves, when a muzzle pops out of the sand. In an instant, the Imperial jumps out and looks back at you with delight. He can't wait to go back to the beach! How did he fit inside the box ?!
61918071_350.png

@Wulpi
After taking a long breath, you finally muster up the courage to open the box. Inside, 1 inhabitant of the Redrock Cove greets you. Who shall he be paired with ?
Waveswell Sorcerer
       tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif   

HYBRID

He/They || FR+9 || Wishlist
qpX0bY5.png
   tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Box 1 is made of a smooth, pale pink glass, but you could not see through it. A bit of red string is poking out.

Box 2 is like a bolder, but a fragile one. You gently tapped the bolder with your claw, and many pebbles fell off, like a tiny earthquake. You see something white under the rubble.

Box 3 has patches of orange in it. The wind swirled around the box, causing leaves to form a small, soft barrier.
Box 1 is made of a smooth, pale pink glass, but you could not see through it. A bit of red string is poking out.

Box 2 is like a bolder, but a fragile one. You gently tapped the bolder with your claw, and many pebbles fell off, like a tiny earthquake. You see something white under the rubble.

Box 3 has patches of orange in it. The wind swirled around the box, causing leaves to form a small, soft barrier.
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@minnowfox

box 1!
@minnowfox

box 1!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@MinnowFox Box 1 please!

Edit: Seriously, why am I always late lol, box 2 I guess
@MinnowFox Box 1 please!

Edit: Seriously, why am I always late lol, box 2 I guess
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
@MinnowFox box 3 pls
@MinnowFox box 3 pls
@Calyypso Opening the box, two birds immediately flew out with a red string with them. [item=Love's Herald] @Johan You tapped the bolder again harder, and the bolder crumbled completely. Inside you find: [item=Skin: Ancestor] @kiaatje123 You reach over at the box, and the wind blows it open before you do. You find a small dragon peering up at you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62054897][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620549/62054897_350.png[/img][/url]
@Calyypso
Opening the box, two birds immediately flew out with a red string with them.
Love's Herald

@Johan
You tapped the bolder again harder, and the bolder crumbled completely. Inside you find:
Skin: Ancestor

@kiaatje123
You reach over at the box, and the wind blows it open before you do. You find a small dragon peering up at you.
62054897_350.png
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
Box 1 looks old
Box 2 is brand-new
Box is white with Bleu decorations
Box 1 looks old
Box 2 is brand-new
Box is white with Bleu decorations
1 2 ... 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1541 1542