Familiars, it seems

@madsyte

:0 pretty apparel!

@floofthe2nd

Love your username btw)
A hatchling...

Untitled1_20230605150553.png
so it looks like it's my turn to host!

box 1: the box isn't even really a box.. more like logs stacked together in a square. you hear rustling and growling from inside.

box 2: this one is HUGE. the paper used to wrap it is covered in stars, and they seem to still be moving... when you reach out to touch it, it lights up with blue symbols.

box 3: it's tiny. when you pick it up, it sounds like there are a bunch of tiny pebbles in it... and is that glass you hear as well?
so it looks like it's my turn to host!

box 1: the box isn't even really a box.. more like logs stacked together in a square. you hear rustling and growling from inside.

box 2: this one is HUGE. the paper used to wrap it is covered in stars, and they seem to still be moving... when you reach out to touch it, it lights up with blue symbols.

box 3: it's tiny. when you pick it up, it sounds like there are a bunch of tiny pebbles in it... and is that glass you hear as well?
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
@floofthe2nd

Box 2!
@floofthe2nd

Box 2!
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
@floofthe2nd
Box 3 please!
@floofthe2nd
Box 3 please!
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@floofthe2nd
Box 1!
@floofthe2nd
Box 1!
hora pars vitae

doggo2.pngdoggo1.png
@Catniss you take apart the logs, and inside, annoyed podids and kamaitachis crawl out. you take the logs with you. [item=scythe kamaitachi][item=salve kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=southmarsh podid][item=common podid][item=redwood log]x5 @Duchie thankfully, the box opens on its own. you were wondering how you were going to open it, with a size THAT big. in it, an imperial sits, sleeping. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60594358] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/605944/60594358_350.png[/img] [/url] @MinnowFox you open the tiny box. in it you find lots of tiny augment stones, and some health potions! [all the might fragments.][all the acuity fragments.][item=health potion]x5 sending the crs!
@Catniss
you take apart the logs, and inside, annoyed podids and kamaitachis crawl out. you take the logs with you.
Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Redwood Log x5

@Duchie
thankfully, the box opens on its own. you were wondering how you were going to open it, with a size THAT big. in it, an imperial sits, sleeping.

60594358_350.png

@MinnowFox
you open the tiny box. in it you find lots of tiny augment stones, and some health potions!
[all the might fragments.][all the acuity fragments.] Health Potion x5

sending the crs!
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
Ok, I have no idea how I keep getting the dragons, xD

Here are the boxes, but most likely I won't be able to post the contents until later. Hope that's ok!

Box 1 - This box looks quite old and rustic. From inside comes a faint, clanking noise. Maybe there is something inside...

Box 2 - This box just screams "Stay away". It's aura is unsettling, but also.. inviting. Will you open it?

Box 3 - This box is beautifully decorated, even more so compared to box 2. Colorful flowers adorn the gilded box, and a pleasant smell comes from it. Imagine what could be inside!
Ok, I have no idea how I keep getting the dragons, xD

Here are the boxes, but most likely I won't be able to post the contents until later. Hope that's ok!

Box 1 - This box looks quite old and rustic. From inside comes a faint, clanking noise. Maybe there is something inside...

Box 2 - This box just screams "Stay away". It's aura is unsettling, but also.. inviting. Will you open it?

Box 3 - This box is beautifully decorated, even more so compared to box 2. Colorful flowers adorn the gilded box, and a pleasant smell comes from it. Imagine what could be inside!
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
1 2 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 ... 1541 1542