Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Interflight Mafia Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
@passingavery I'd love to be pinged for all mafia styles, please!
@passingavery I'd love to be pinged for all mafia styles, please!
Y3RzN6P.png
@passingavery Could I be added for RP mafia games please? :)
@passingavery Could I be added for RP mafia games please? :)
EQDkzrh.png
@passingavery
Could you put me on the non-RP mafia pinglist please? Thanks!

Looks like the Sues game is already up, so that's good! I'm redoing the Werewolf game, so that won't be upcoming for a while yet.
@passingavery
Could you put me on the non-RP mafia pinglist please? Thanks!

Looks like the Sues game is already up, so that's good! I'm redoing the Werewolf game, so that won't be upcoming for a while yet.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@passingavery EWtRtW has started!
Also could you put me in the All Mafia Styles pinglist?
@passingavery EWtRtW has started!
Also could you put me in the All Mafia Styles pinglist?
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@Moonwater Added! And that would be great, thank you, so I can add it to the ongoing list.

@Nanosaur @keraunic @Parrot @kirkfan2255 @ZolfJKimbleeXME Added!

@Moonwater Added! And that would be great, thank you, so I can add it to the ongoing list.

@Nanosaur @keraunic @Parrot @kirkfan2255 @ZolfJKimbleeXME Added!

@passingavery

Ongoing Mafia Game

Game Title: A Diplomatic Death
GM(s): Moonwater
Style: RP
Start Date: 8/1/15
Relevant Link(s): Thread
Desired Player Count: Not Applicable
@passingavery

Ongoing Mafia Game

Game Title: A Diplomatic Death
GM(s): Moonwater
Start Date: 8/1/15
Relevant Link(s): Thread
Desired Player Count: Not Applicable
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater Added! ^__^ Please lemme know when it ends.
@Moonwater Added! ^__^ Please lemme know when it ends.
@passingavery

Game Title: The Glitch
GM(s): ClockworkEclipse
Estimated Start Date: TBA (Depends on how fast I can expand my lair and find the last dragon needed for the NPC roles)
Relevant Link(s): Will be created upon recieving final NPC dragon/lair expansion
Desired Player Count: 20. No more, no less.

So, it's a mafia game I'll definitely be running, and my first for that matter. It will happen, but the final requirements mean there's no set start date as of yet. Like I said, I need to expand my lair one more time so I can accept the final dragon (it would've been two if my brother hadn't sniped one of the roles from an adoption thread. Yay bro~!) whenever I obtain it. It's quite a search, but I am determined to make this happen. That's why I'm posting this now so I can add everything else whenever it's ready.

Also like to be added to RP-Style pinglist, please~!
@passingavery

Game Title: The Glitch
GM(s): ClockworkEclipse
Estimated Start Date: TBA (Depends on how fast I can expand my lair and find the last dragon needed for the NPC roles)
Relevant Link(s): Will be created upon recieving final NPC dragon/lair expansion
Desired Player Count: 20. No more, no less.

So, it's a mafia game I'll definitely be running, and my first for that matter. It will happen, but the final requirements mean there's no set start date as of yet. Like I said, I need to expand my lair one more time so I can accept the final dragon (it would've been two if my brother hadn't sniped one of the roles from an adoption thread. Yay bro~!) whenever I obtain it. It's quite a search, but I am determined to make this happen. That's why I'm posting this now so I can add everything else whenever it's ready.

Also like to be added to RP-Style pinglist, please~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse Added! ^___^ Sounds great. Take your time. =)
@ClockworkEclipse Added! ^___^ Sounds great. Take your time. =)
Hello everybody!

In case you haven't seen me around before, I'm MathGirl277, and I get really really into mafia. I've played dozens of games in many styles on several different forums, some forums of which are years dead. I'm currently GMming Mythology Mafia, where I have not only two co-mods (the marvelous @Firo and @ChaoticReactions), but several experienced reviewers, some of whom are developing mafia webapps, and another of whom has played probably at least 60-70 forum mafia games in her life. Their opinions were invaluable.

I'm sure you're wondering what my point is. Well, when designing a mafia game, it is a really good idea to have not only an idea in mind about game design, but also strong intuition about how different roles would interact. To that end, it helps to have people who have a bunch of experience and have GMmed before to take a look at your setup.

For at least the next 3-4 months (and likely longer, but life can be weird), I can work with anyone who wants to run a game in order to make their setup as fun and balanced as they have envisioned. Also, if there's sufficient interest, I can set up a list of players on @passingavery's spreadsheet who are experienced and willing reviewers, so that people with more ambitious games can get not only a second opinion, but maybe a third and fourth.

Don't hesitate to ask for help! I don't bite! I'm always willing to review a setup for anyone who asks.

And to anyone who's interested in being on this list, send me a link to at least three mafia games you've been involved in, at least one of which you've GMmed.
Hello everybody!

In case you haven't seen me around before, I'm MathGirl277, and I get really really into mafia. I've played dozens of games in many styles on several different forums, some forums of which are years dead. I'm currently GMming Mythology Mafia, where I have not only two co-mods (the marvelous @Firo and @ChaoticReactions), but several experienced reviewers, some of whom are developing mafia webapps, and another of whom has played probably at least 60-70 forum mafia games in her life. Their opinions were invaluable.

I'm sure you're wondering what my point is. Well, when designing a mafia game, it is a really good idea to have not only an idea in mind about game design, but also strong intuition about how different roles would interact. To that end, it helps to have people who have a bunch of experience and have GMmed before to take a look at your setup.

For at least the next 3-4 months (and likely longer, but life can be weird), I can work with anyone who wants to run a game in order to make their setup as fun and balanced as they have envisioned. Also, if there's sufficient interest, I can set up a list of players on @passingavery's spreadsheet who are experienced and willing reviewers, so that people with more ambitious games can get not only a second opinion, but maybe a third and fourth.

Don't hesitate to ask for help! I don't bite! I'm always willing to review a setup for anyone who asks.

And to anyone who's interested in being on this list, send me a link to at least three mafia games you've been involved in, at least one of which you've GMmed.
Ask me about cool things! I know lots about robots and other fun junk. :D
On the other hand, this means I'm stupidly busy, so ping me repeatedly if I'm not responding.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119