Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
1 2 ... 9700 9701 9702 9703 9704 ... 14522 14523
@starviper banned for liking apple juice
@starviper banned for liking apple juice
V7wUqxW.png Eusxs2m.png Zn1clbn.png pAONOEc.png tDLyYLQ.png AaYNmEX.png 5ouR6ge.png l3lHIMK.png kCHWEjf.png r672tOr.png ElKYM7J.png TKBPjms.png l3R7Ulc.png oaolHwW.png fGAMFvP.png
@/Starviper
Banned because I like the space western with single dad taking care of his adopted son ;-;

@MedusaWasRight
Banned for being a ninja and because I also agree with your user
@/Starviper
Banned because I like the space western with single dad taking care of his adopted son ;-;

@MedusaWasRight
Banned for being a ninja and because I also agree with your user
@CorporealBeing banned for being the secret identity of that fortnite streamer called ninja or something like that
@CorporealBeing banned for being the secret identity of that fortnite streamer called ninja or something like that
1UzprcQ.gifa8fEExH.gifEP2RL4g.gifGhwjgtt.gifqy7vSgi.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Starviper
Banned for the sheer audacity of the thought that you think I would even touch fortnite with a ten-foot pole.
@Starviper
Banned for the sheer audacity of the thought that you think I would even touch fortnite with a ten-foot pole.
@CorporealBeing

Banned because I agree that fortnite sucks

and because I also have a ten-foot pole to avoid touching it
@CorporealBeing

Banned because I agree that fortnite sucks

and because I also have a ten-foot pole to avoid touching it
ACOZFAh.png MUYNhfy.png
mkyCRvi.png g2TOb2t.png G5TXkiW.png iQrvnPv.png
@gh0stlight
Banned for being the owner of a ten-foot pole proceeds to ban myself
@gh0stlight
Banned for being the owner of a ten-foot pole proceeds to ban myself
@CorporealBeing
Banned for banning yourself.
@CorporealBeing
Banned for banning yourself.
@CorporealBeing banned because i hate vegans especially if they make their pets be vegan
@CorporealBeing banned because i hate vegans especially if they make their pets be vegan
@Starviper banned because she wants you to click the combustible lemon link and you wont do it
@Starviper banned because she wants you to click the combustible lemon link and you wont do it
@Starviper
Banned because you need a derg called apple juice. I think it would fit your aesthetic quite nicely
@Starviper
Banned because you need a derg called apple juice. I think it would fit your aesthetic quite nicely
1 2 ... 9700 9701 9702 9703 9704 ... 14522 14523