Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the door!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 467 468
There are three doors in front of you. All of them are different.

Door 1: One of them is a large metal door It seems to be shut tight.
Door 2: Is a normal sized door. It has metal bars on it, but it's too dark for you to see inside. it sounds like something's alive in there though.
Door 3: A small wooden door. There's a shining pink light underneath and you can hear some things scurrying about.
There are three doors in front of you. All of them are different.

Door 1: One of them is a large metal door It seems to be shut tight.
Door 2: Is a normal sized door. It has metal bars on it, but it's too dark for you to see inside. it sounds like something's alive in there though.
Door 3: A small wooden door. There's a shining pink light underneath and you can hear some things scurrying about.
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
3!
3!
T3TuubO.png
@PsydrateSky

I pick door 2!
@PsydrateSky

I pick door 2!
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@PsydrateSky
Then I'll pick number 1!
@PsydrateSky
Then I'll pick number 1!
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
@Lavinia
Door one: After some effort you manage to open the door. Water comes flooding out of the room and leaves you completely soaked. After you walk inside you see a Drown battle stone sitting on a table completely unaffected by the water rush around it.

@UserOfShadows Your turn.
Door two: You open the rickety door and see a hatchling curled up inside around his pearl. Pink eyes stare at you curiously.

@dragoncrystal
Door three: You have to crouch down a bit to open the door. As soon as you open them a flock of satin mice comes rushing out. You manage to catch 9 of them.

I'll send the prizes out now.
@Lavinia
Door one: After some effort you manage to open the door. Water comes flooding out of the room and leaves you completely soaked. After you walk inside you see a Drown battle stone sitting on a table completely unaffected by the water rush around it.

@UserOfShadows Your turn.
Door two: You open the rickety door and see a hatchling curled up inside around his pearl. Pink eyes stare at you curiously.

@dragoncrystal
Door three: You have to crouch down a bit to open the door. As soon as you open them a flock of satin mice comes rushing out. You manage to catch 9 of them.

I'll send the prizes out now.
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
@PsydrateSky Urk I'm sorry, I didn't know I'd get the dragon o-o I accidentally exalted him, sorry ;;

Anyway... I guess I have to keep it going then.

Door 1: A blue glass door, seemingly filled with murky water. Something splashes within.
Door 2: A dark Obsidian door with blue thorns painted on the edges.
Door 3: A white door with red stains splashed on it.
@PsydrateSky Urk I'm sorry, I didn't know I'd get the dragon o-o I accidentally exalted him, sorry ;;

Anyway... I guess I have to keep it going then.

Door 1: A blue glass door, seemingly filled with murky water. Something splashes within.
Door 2: A dark Obsidian door with blue thorns painted on the edges.
Door 3: A white door with red stains splashed on it.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows It's fine ^_^ Aftrer I saw how full your clan is I was sure he'd get exalted anyway.
Also can I get 2?
@UserOfShadows It's fine ^_^ Aftrer I saw how full your clan is I was sure he'd get exalted anyway.
Also can I get 2?
@UserOfShadows
Can I open door 1?
@UserOfShadows
Can I open door 1?

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix
@PsydrateSky
Yes and yes, now to wait for the final door to be claimed. :D
@SunstonePhoenix
@PsydrateSky
Yes and yes, now to wait for the final door to be claimed. :D
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows I'll claim the final door, because why not!
@UserOfShadows I'll claim the final door, because why not!
ch1ZmDJ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 467 468