Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the door!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 467 468
@dragoncrystal Going for door 2!
@dragoncrystal Going for door 2!
Light Sprite
@dragoncrystal
I'll take door 2, please.

Never mind, ninja'd. I'll wait for next time.
@dragoncrystal
I'll take door 2, please.

Never mind, ninja'd. I'll wait for next time.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
okay, sorry for the wait;
You guys weren't pinged (auto correct) but your getting the stuff!

Door 1- Wandering
You look around, finding a small map piece. what could it go to?

Door 2- Psycho
You open the door to a small imperial! She thrashes her head rapidly, looking at three tablets. she seems to try and watch two with Watch Disney XD app and the other Cartoon Network video app. her light eyes stop looking and sees you. "Oh? I was watchin' stuff!"

Door 3- Burger
You see a fine pain set labeled as 'Dragonscale Paint' but the name of the skin is scratched off. It seems it was to be used on Ridgebacks. (Frigid Abyss). The skin looks icy and cold, but everything around it is warm. I wonder how THAT happened?
okay, sorry for the wait;
You guys weren't pinged (auto correct) but your getting the stuff!

Door 1- Wandering
You look around, finding a small map piece. what could it go to?

Door 2- Psycho
You open the door to a small imperial! She thrashes her head rapidly, looking at three tablets. she seems to try and watch two with Watch Disney XD app and the other Cartoon Network video app. her light eyes stop looking and sees you. "Oh? I was watchin' stuff!"

Door 3- Burger
You see a fine pain set labeled as 'Dragonscale Paint' but the name of the skin is scratched off. It seems it was to be used on Ridgebacks. (Frigid Abyss). The skin looks icy and cold, but everything around it is warm. I wonder how THAT happened?
T3TuubO.png
@psychocanes
Door time!
@psychocanes
Door time!
T3TuubO.png
OOH OOH DOOR UH

Three doors are before you. They are all made of wood, with the same intricate carvings and golden doorknobs. There's nothing different about them, except:

Door 1: There's a small pool of water forming under the door and to where you stand. If you listen closely, you can hear something thrashing about.

Door 2: There's bright light peeking out the door. There's nothing but silence behind it.

Door 3: You stand back, surprised by the sudden noise you hear from behind the door. It was a loud roar of some sort.
OOH OOH DOOR UH

Three doors are before you. They are all made of wood, with the same intricate carvings and golden doorknobs. There's nothing different about them, except:

Door 1: There's a small pool of water forming under the door and to where you stand. If you listen closely, you can hear something thrashing about.

Door 2: There's bright light peeking out the door. There's nothing but silence behind it.

Door 3: You stand back, surprised by the sudden noise you hear from behind the door. It was a loud roar of some sort.
Light Sprite
@psychocanes
I'm going with 2.
i choose 2 alot.
@psychocanes
I'm going with 2.
i choose 2 alot.
T3TuubO.png
May I open door one?

@psychocanes
May I open door one?

@psychocanes

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@psychocanes Then I'll take door 3
@psychocanes Then I'll take door 3
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
@SunstonePhoenix

Door #1: The thrashing won't stop, but you know you just have to open it! You get covered in tenticles that seems to have been cut. And slime. And water. But hey, free food!

@dragoncrystal

Door #2: You open the door and become momentarily blinded by the light. You see a book. After reading it, you can't help but feel more intelligent and enlightened.

@PsydrateSky

Door #3: The noise does eventually stop. You open the door, and see a hatchling staring back at you.

EDIT: Your turn @PsydrateSky yay!
@SunstonePhoenix

Door #1: The thrashing won't stop, but you know you just have to open it! You get covered in tenticles that seems to have been cut. And slime. And water. But hey, free food!

@dragoncrystal

Door #2: You open the door and become momentarily blinded by the light. You see a book. After reading it, you can't help but feel more intelligent and enlightened.

@PsydrateSky

Door #3: The noise does eventually stop. You open the door, and see a hatchling staring back at you.

EDIT: Your turn @PsydrateSky yay!
Light Sprite
@psychocanes It's so cute!!! Thank you. Okay I'll think of new doors now
@psychocanes It's so cute!!! Thank you. Okay I'll think of new doors now
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 467 468