Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 354 355
@Dreamt

9/10 Pastelly dergs with silks are part of my dreams. But I don't like the planty thing ;-;
@Dreamt

9/10 Pastelly dergs with silks are part of my dreams. But I don't like the planty thing ;-;
@Aalto

7/10 Nice lightly coloured Noc, a simple avatar but I do like it.
@Aalto

7/10 Nice lightly coloured Noc, a simple avatar but I do like it.
@BrazenIron
9/10
Nice Apparel, Nice Colours, I like it ^^
@BrazenIron
9/10
Nice Apparel, Nice Colours, I like it ^^
VVM4XuM.png
@FlyingMintBunny

7/10

Blue/white is such a lovely colour combo. Although I do like a bit of apparel on avatars :)
@FlyingMintBunny

7/10

Blue/white is such a lovely colour combo. Although I do like a bit of apparel on avatars :)
naturebanner.png
@Whalephin
9/10 :D
It's all water-y, it suits your username and banner :D The only fault it the white eyes, but I know that can't be helped |'D It makes the avi look creepy (unless that was intended, in which case, 10/10! XD)
@Whalephin
9/10 :D
It's all water-y, it suits your username and banner :D The only fault it the white eyes, but I know that can't be helped |'D It makes the avi look creepy (unless that was intended, in which case, 10/10! XD)
Tn4aWhc.png
@DinoGirl500

8/10!

that spiral is so cute, but in the avatar I feel as if the emblem is a bit out of place :o

but when I see him in full view, he looks great! c:
@DinoGirl500

8/10!

that spiral is so cute, but in the avatar I feel as if the emblem is a bit out of place :o

but when I see him in full view, he looks great! c:
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@oneXWolf

9/10

Very cute.
Reminds me of a female version of my Imp, Maxwell just because of the blue scales and red mane. Haha!

Fits your username in some sort of way too.
@oneXWolf

9/10

Very cute.
Reminds me of a female version of my Imp, Maxwell just because of the blue scales and red mane. Haha!

Fits your username in some sort of way too.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
@Torru 9.5/10

Adorable glasses/horns and huge shiny eyes are adorable. Not a big fan of dark colors, but it's super cute~
@Torru 9.5/10

Adorable glasses/horns and huge shiny eyes are adorable. Not a big fan of dark colors, but it's super cute~
@mirrordescent 9/10

Pretty green imp with a flower crown? Yes.
@mirrordescent 9/10

Pretty green imp with a flower crown? Yes.
windtop.png
@symphonyofstorms
7/10
love the flower but the pink in the background doesn't go very well with it
@symphonyofstorms
7/10
love the flower but the pink in the background doesn't go very well with it
tumblr_inline_nuapkiy1S91rj3o79_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 354 355