Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Eat It or Leave It
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1006 1007
@Firelily

Leave it. I'm not objectionable about eating bugs but pickled? No thanks.

Pistachio Ice Cream?
@Firelily

Leave it. I'm not objectionable about eating bugs but pickled? No thanks.

Pistachio Ice Cream?
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
@Arinna
Taaaaaaaake it!!!!!! I love any kind of ice cream :D

What about German Shepherd?
And yes my dad (not knowingly) ate dog.
@Arinna
Taaaaaaaake it!!!!!! I love any kind of ice cream :D

What about German Shepherd?
And yes my dad (not knowingly) ate dog.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
@Firelily - uhm, I'd leave it. If other people eat dogs that's they're choice, but I have a pet dog and couldn't imagine eating one myself.

Lobster that you pick from the tank?
@Firelily - uhm, I'd leave it. If other people eat dogs that's they're choice, but I have a pet dog and couldn't imagine eating one myself.

Lobster that you pick from the tank?
@Suraya- Ohhhhhhh yummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! Take it!
And I would never eat dog ether. I have a dog too. I just wanted to see if any one would XD

A ghost pepper? They are said to kill people if the person is not used to really, i mean really hot stuff.
@Suraya- Ohhhhhhh yummmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! Take it!
And I would never eat dog ether. I have a dog too. I just wanted to see if any one would XD

A ghost pepper? They are said to kill people if the person is not used to really, i mean really hot stuff.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
@Firelily - I am such a baby with spicy stuff. Even a mild tikka sauce is too spicy for me. So I will definitely be leaving that.

Blue cheese?
@Firelily - I am such a baby with spicy stuff. Even a mild tikka sauce is too spicy for me. So I will definitely be leaving that.

Blue cheese?
@Suraya

Eat it. Eat all of it. Blue cheese is the best cheese!

Deep-Fried Oreos?
@Suraya

Eat it. Eat all of it. Blue cheese is the best cheese!

Deep-Fried Oreos?
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
@Arinna
Take it allllllll!!! I love deep-Fried anything!

Frog legs?
@Arinna
Take it allllllll!!! I love deep-Fried anything!

Frog legs?
@Firelily
errrr.... Take it. Yeah. Sure. I'm up to trying almost anything.

Dragonfruit? (If you havent heard of it, look it up. It's crazy cool looking. I've never had it, but I want to try it.)
@Firelily
errrr.... Take it. Yeah. Sure. I'm up to trying almost anything.

Dragonfruit? (If you havent heard of it, look it up. It's crazy cool looking. I've never had it, but I want to try it.)
Pp5cWtu.png
@Ecuria
I'll eat it, it wouldn't hurt to check it out. (I agree with you, it does look cool)

A hamburger where the burger itself is actually bacon cut into a patty shape, with bbq sauce, lettuce and bacon strips and the bun is covered in bacon bits. Also comes with fries.

(I've actually tried it once before at a bacon-themed fast food joint.)
@Ecuria
I'll eat it, it wouldn't hurt to check it out. (I agree with you, it does look cool)

A hamburger where the burger itself is actually bacon cut into a patty shape, with bbq sauce, lettuce and bacon strips and the bun is covered in bacon bits. Also comes with fries.

(I've actually tried it once before at a bacon-themed fast food joint.)
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

Oh. That sounds... heavanly, EAT IT.

What about some sushi?
@LadyPlague

Oh. That sounds... heavanly, EAT IT.

What about some sushi?
Pp5cWtu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1006 1007