Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar above
@BananaPudding98 9/10 dragon's prtty and the pfp and vista mostly go together
oop got ninjad @GenderlessCrow 7/10 the dragon is superrr cool looking and i like the vista, but they don't really match color or vibe-wise
@BananaPudding98 9/10 dragon's prtty and the pfp and vista mostly go together
oop got ninjad @GenderlessCrow 7/10 the dragon is superrr cool looking and i like the vista, but they don't really match color or vibe-wise
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
@Warbreaker
8/10 simple but I love how the dragon blends with the vista and it's one of the few plague primals I don't mind
@Warbreaker
8/10 simple but I love how the dragon blends with the vista and it's one of the few plague primals I don't mind
LMLA6wg.png
@wolfdragon3036
7/10, maybe a lil too green for my taste but i like the glowy eyes :3 and im a fan of the vista
@wolfdragon3036
7/10, maybe a lil too green for my taste but i like the glowy eyes :3 and im a fan of the vista
dcphbyg-f06c8c14-5bbe-49db-bc3a-cbb996aa598c.gif • gabby
• +3 fr time
• bisexual (she/they)
my art shop!
@starcore
10/10 they fit the vista and username perfectly I love the halo ad the cute little glasses its great
@starcore
10/10 they fit the vista and username perfectly I love the halo ad the cute little glasses its great
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@Strangeflesh

10/10, love the plague-y vibes with the bones of the vista, also colours are quite matchy.
@Strangeflesh

10/10, love the plague-y vibes with the bones of the vista, also colours are quite matchy.
•He/Him || They/Them
•Fr +9
Wishlist
Favourite dragon
Art commission info
Skin & accent shop

QnZmzCd.gif
@LumeDeus Light dragon + sacred texts?

Bonus points for l o r e _ a c c u r a c y.

Kidding kidding… or am I? *Ahem*. Anyways that’s a really pretty Imp, and though I can’t see much of his skin from the bio I can tell it’s amazing! As Imp skins usually are. Well done on the Vista match too!

Overall 10/10
@LumeDeus Light dragon + sacred texts?

Bonus points for l o r e _ a c c u r a c y.

Kidding kidding… or am I? *Ahem*. Anyways that’s a really pretty Imp, and though I can’t see much of his skin from the bio I can tell it’s amazing! As Imp skins usually are. Well done on the Vista match too!

Overall 10/10
Looking to buy or trade for these skins:

Accent: Virkiss M
@SecretSelkie Alrighty that is a wonderful avatar, especially with that vista like?? 10/10 so matchy and I adore the more subdued, natural colours <33
@SecretSelkie Alrighty that is a wonderful avatar, especially with that vista like?? 10/10 so matchy and I adore the more subdued, natural colours <33
Art Shop link
||
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?
trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

blank
Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
| And when I die, I'm buried with the sliver leaves
@rapsahtaa gonna give you a 7/10, sort of gives me thanos vibes lmao. But in a good way! Or arcane guardian vibes!
@rapsahtaa gonna give you a 7/10, sort of gives me thanos vibes lmao. But in a good way! Or arcane guardian vibes!
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
@Crustyglowsticc OH thats an easy 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!! cant figure out how the flip you managed to put that as your pfp! [img]https://graphic.neocities.org/kitten113.gif[/img] looked thru your dragons like 3 times LOLOL that's so fantastic and wowwww your lair theme is fantastic, im genuinely in awe [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d5c424e108bd346456f4780bf0ad7a4c/tumblr_inline_mstrtxlk8d1qz4rgp.gif[/img] ----- edit: @Unit01 NO YOU! HEHEHE WAA TYSM FOR THE COMPLIMENTS ABOUT MY LAYOUTTT!!! ^o^ yr pfp is adorable and that vista is actualy perfecttttt the way the bottom blue matches yr pastel blue&rainbow signature & the yellow-orange books around the pfp create such a wonderful gradient waaaaaaa im so honoured im keeping your message to me forever /hj im so flattereddddd ( //´o`//)
@Crustyglowsticc OH thats an easy 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!! cant figure out how the flip you managed to put that as your pfp! kitten113.gif looked thru your dragons like 3 times LOLOL that's so fantastic and wowwww your lair theme is fantastic, im genuinely in awe tumblr_inline_mstrtxlk8d1qz4rgp.gif

edit: @Unit01 NO YOU! HEHEHE WAA TYSM FOR THE COMPLIMENTS ABOUT MY LAYOUTTT!!! ^o^ yr pfp is adorable and that vista is actualy perfecttttt the way the bottom blue matches yr pastel blue&rainbow signature & the yellow-orange books around the pfp create such a wonderful gradient waaaaaaa im so honoured im keeping your message to me forever /hj im so flattereddddd ( //´o`//)
@kiwimints

11/10 username.
11/10 pfp
11/10 vista
11/10 signiture

The whole wood, leaf, nature theme is EVERYTHING. PFP MATCHES SO WELL WITH THE VISTA I LOVE IT.
@kiwimints

11/10 username.
11/10 pfp
11/10 vista
11/10 signiture

The whole wood, leaf, nature theme is EVERYTHING. PFP MATCHES SO WELL WITH THE VISTA I LOVE IT.
__free_icon___maple_leaf_by_unolespirit-d6j1abc.pngOmxOPEl.gifpumpkindivider_by_r0se_designs-d6pthad.gifOmxOPEl.gif__free_icon___maple_leaf_by_unolespirit-d6j1abc.png