Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Gift an ugly to the user above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 671 672
I've seen this game on a lot of sites, but not FR yet, so why not?

Simple, just make a 1t trade with an ugly dragon to the user who posted last in this thread! Don't give anything ~super amazing~ or such, just something you would normally sell for exalt fodder price. Don't give anything away that you'd mind recycled here, sold, or exalted. It's always fun to see what people consider ugly; since we all have different definitions of it, maybe the "ugly" one will find someone who loves how it looks?

Since I'm the first one here, I'll gift an ugly to the first person to post!
I've seen this game on a lot of sites, but not FR yet, so why not?

Simple, just make a 1t trade with an ugly dragon to the user who posted last in this thread! Don't give anything ~super amazing~ or such, just something you would normally sell for exalt fodder price. Don't give anything away that you'd mind recycled here, sold, or exalted. It's always fun to see what people consider ugly; since we all have different definitions of it, maybe the "ugly" one will find someone who loves how it looks?

Since I'm the first one here, I'll gift an ugly to the first person to post!
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@amdrea: maybe this should go into dragon share, since you're sharing.. well, dragons? this is more for discussion about dragons and fr.
@amdrea: maybe this should go into dragon share, since you're sharing.. well, dragons? this is more for discussion about dragons and fr.
Ohh, this sounds fun!! Sending a hatchling over now! :D
Ohh, this sounds fun!! Sending a hatchling over now! :D
I would put this in forum games, actually! Great idea for a game!
I would put this in forum games, actually! Great idea for a game!
wY86E88.gif
This topic is a nice idea! I don't see why it should have to move to another forum while the Narcissism Thread is literally thousands of pages of people talking about dragons which is basically "dragon sharing" but alas, it's here in this subforum.
This topic is a nice idea! I don't see why it should have to move to another forum while the Narcissism Thread is literally thousands of pages of people talking about dragons which is basically "dragon sharing" but alas, it's here in this subforum.
... *shrugs* maybe someone will want my hideous babs.
... *shrugs* maybe someone will want my hideous babs.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
An excuse to send along a dragon I've been trying to get rid of? Absolutely! I assume "it's 100% okay and probably generally advisable to exalt these dragons" is going to be a rule? I'd hate to permanently saddle someone with my freaks of nature.

Also enjoy my mutant gen 1, @Rhea.
An excuse to send along a dragon I've been trying to get rid of? Absolutely! I assume "it's 100% okay and probably generally advisable to exalt these dragons" is going to be a rule? I'd hate to permanently saddle someone with my freaks of nature.

Also enjoy my mutant gen 1, @Rhea.
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
"Gen 1, sweet- wait oh my god it's hideous. NOT VIOLET! D:"

hahaha
"Gen 1, sweet- wait oh my god it's hideous. NOT VIOLET! D:"

hahaha
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@DepravityInBlack

Something.. colorful heading your way!
@DepravityInBlack

Something.. colorful heading your way!
@Elfwyn Here's some clashing colors for you!
@Elfwyn Here's some clashing colors for you!
Wz3MG4S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 671 672