Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Apprentice Naming Ceremony
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1626 1627
Welcome to...
The Warrior Apprentice Naming Ceremony

I am quite certain that a large percentage of FlightRising users are familiar with, or enraptured, by the Warrior cat series by Erin Hunter. Though I have not held personal interest in the books since I was considerably young, I find enjoyment in pastimes of this nature.

In the game below, we will each take our seat upon a towering rock, and acting as clan leader, promote and appoint the apprentices to their warrior positions and new names. Each user will provide a -paw (apprentice) name, the following must replace the outgrown suffix with a fitting warrior suffix, and then provide their own -paw.

Example:

Player A:
- Shadowpaw

Player B:
- Shadowtail
- Foxpaw

Player C:
- Foxyowl
- Brownpaw

Player D:
- Brownfly
- Earthpaw

And so on.

To begin, I shall announce: Earthpaw
Welcome to...
The Warrior Apprentice Naming Ceremony

I am quite certain that a large percentage of FlightRising users are familiar with, or enraptured, by the Warrior cat series by Erin Hunter. Though I have not held personal interest in the books since I was considerably young, I find enjoyment in pastimes of this nature.

In the game below, we will each take our seat upon a towering rock, and acting as clan leader, promote and appoint the apprentices to their warrior positions and new names. Each user will provide a -paw (apprentice) name, the following must replace the outgrown suffix with a fitting warrior suffix, and then provide their own -paw.

Example:

Player A:
- Shadowpaw

Player B:
- Shadowtail
- Foxpaw

Player C:
- Foxyowl
- Brownpaw

Player D:
- Brownfly
- Earthpaw