Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Found! Thanks. :)
^
^
GzcFsWh.pngscdzbDa.png0e2eoZr.pngqeLDcKa.png6fkzql2.pngBfosf0E.pngMfnruqM.png44BYscm.gif
^
^
GzcFsWh.pngscdzbDa.png0e2eoZr.pngqeLDcKa.png6fkzql2.pngBfosf0E.pngMfnruqM.png44BYscm.gif
^
^
^
^
@sunlitrains

Hey, just letting you know that I'll be online again at around 12:00 server time tomorrow, so if you don't find anyone else by then, feel free to send over a crossroads request! :)
@sunlitrains

Hey, just letting you know that I'll be online again at around 12:00 server time tomorrow, so if you don't find anyone else by then, feel free to send over a crossroads request! :)
@mykaghostt

Alright! I think I am going to stick with your boy. However do you want me to send her over so early? Her cooldown is going to be 6 days still after rollover tonight. I can do it if you like but that's a lot of days to feed her lol.
@mykaghostt

Alright! I think I am going to stick with your boy. However do you want me to send her over so early? Her cooldown is going to be 6 days still after rollover tonight. I can do it if you like but that's a lot of days to feed her lol.
@sunlitrains

I don't mind :) I have plenty of food!
@sunlitrains

I don't mind :) I have plenty of food!
@sunlitrains

I sent the crossroads request :)
@sunlitrains

I sent the crossroads request :)
@sunlitrains I have a wildclaw boy that should be ready around the time your pc comes off her cool down not 7 days the next one and I'm interested in breeding them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=471540] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4716/471540_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sunlitrains

I have a wildclaw boy that should be ready around the time your pc comes off her cool down
not 7 days the next one and I'm interested in breeding them.

471540_350.png
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.png
@mykaghostt

Alright, I unequipped her familiar and sent her over. I know you will take good care of my bby. c:

@Risuna

She's already spoken for this time around, but I would definitely be interested in doing something in the future! I'll message or ping you when she's closer to being ready next time?
@mykaghostt

Alright, I unequipped her familiar and sent her over. I know you will take good care of my bby. c:

@Risuna

She's already spoken for this time around, but I would definitely be interested in doing something in the future! I'll message or ping you when she's closer to being ready next time?