Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | (Found! Thank you~)
Realized I've been offering prices in bells instead of gold. I've been playing WAY too much animal crossing whoops.

@CokeinUphurrkut ah fab! Glad I could help ^ ^

@Chippit beautiful- I can breed them tomorrow if you send her my way! (I'm waiting for my own nests to hatch lol too many dragons!)
Realized I've been offering prices in bells instead of gold. I've been playing WAY too much animal crossing whoops.

@CokeinUphurrkut ah fab! Glad I could help ^ ^

@Chippit beautiful- I can breed them tomorrow if you send her my way! (I'm waiting for my own nests to hatch lol too many dragons!)
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
@Tick No problem~ She's on her way~
Too many dragons is the aim of the game, hahahahaa.
@Tick No problem~ She's on her way~
Too many dragons is the aim of the game, hahahahaa.
@lunibear I'M SO SORRY I'M DUMB I've been playing animal crossing while I'm trying to post here lol I meant to say gold! (wrong currency!) That sounds mega fair- may I shoot yo a PM?

@Rumoi Hnnnnn If I had it I would be happy to oblige but I;m a bit strapped at the moment (she's really pretty though- and I love speckle)
What kind of breeding plans do you have maybe I could help you out so you don't have to loose her and can have some pretty dragons that fit in c:
@lunibear I'M SO SORRY I'M DUMB I've been playing animal crossing while I'm trying to post here lol I meant to say gold! (wrong currency!) That sounds mega fair- may I shoot yo a PM?

@Rumoi Hnnnnn If I had it I would be happy to oblige but I;m a bit strapped at the moment (she's really pretty though- and I love speckle)
What kind of breeding plans do you have maybe I could help you out so you don't have to loose her and can have some pretty dragons that fit in c:
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
@chippit She's safely in my lair! And we can breed tomorrow c: (mind if I send off a friend request?)
@chippit She's safely in my lair! And we can breed tomorrow c: (mind if I send off a friend request?)
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
@tick

XD I thought that's what you meant! Was wondering how you knew which users played AC!
Sure sent me a PM!
@tick

XD I thought that's what you meant! Was wondering how you knew which users played AC!
Sure sent me a PM!
@Tick Gkay. good! Let me know how their clutch goes :D (Sure no problem~)
@Tick Gkay. good! Let me know how their clutch goes :D (Sure no problem~)
@Tick
Each of my pairs vary. There is alot of white-black-purple-blue and a bit of green or red etc. I enjoy most of the colours, just not too fond of the magenta. I like rose, but some of the pinks just don't seem to pair up well for me -_-;

I have found myself like obsidian, white or ice primaries though. So I'm trying to get a pair that is obsidian and another that is ice or white.
That and I also have too many females :P though I am expecting more dragons soon. maybe I will find a match there.

I will probably keep her for a bit if you have the money and want her at a later day, feel free to ask. I'm not really putting her on AH or anything.
She can always stud with someone in your lair sometime. -shrugs-
@Tick
Each of my pairs vary. There is alot of white-black-purple-blue and a bit of green or red etc. I enjoy most of the colours, just not too fond of the magenta. I like rose, but some of the pinks just don't seem to pair up well for me -_-;

I have found myself like obsidian, white or ice primaries though. So I'm trying to get a pair that is obsidian and another that is ice or white.
That and I also have too many females :P though I am expecting more dragons soon. maybe I will find a match there.

I will probably keep her for a bit if you have the money and want her at a later day, feel free to ask. I'm not really putting her on AH or anything.
She can always stud with someone in your lair sometime. -shrugs-
Dare to dream
banner2_by_timeless_doll-d6j1fx7.png
@Rumoi tell you what- You've been mega nice and I have two dragons (one white and one ice) with a nest about to hatch tomorrow- and if it's white or ice that you're looking for I can shoot you a line to see the baby if you're interested c: (not as trade or payment or anything- just trying to hook you up!) The baby is almost garunteed to be white!
And I know what you mean- sometimes I look at a draong and KNOW they won't breed the way I would like them too but they're so cute I can't help but hold them (My starter for instance is maroon and something else- and He breeds awful but I love his face urgh)
@Rumoi tell you what- You've been mega nice and I have two dragons (one white and one ice) with a nest about to hatch tomorrow- and if it's white or ice that you're looking for I can shoot you a line to see the baby if you're interested c: (not as trade or payment or anything- just trying to hook you up!) The baby is almost garunteed to be white!
And I know what you mean- sometimes I look at a draong and KNOW they won't breed the way I would like them too but they're so cute I can't help but hold them (My starter for instance is maroon and something else- and He breeds awful but I love his face urgh)
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
@Tick [quote name="Tick" date="2013-08-18 22:35:57"]@oddenuf she's so oceaney~ But the range is a bit too dark! c: I would love a chance to breed with her snother time though- or I have a friend whose theme is Ocean-ey dragons if you'd like me to drop him a line! I'm sure he'd snatch her up![/quote] Sure, drop him a line.
@Tick
Tick wrote on 2013-08-18 22:35:57:
@oddenuf she's so oceaney~ But the range is a bit too dark! c: I would love a chance to breed with her snother time though- or I have a friend whose theme is Ocean-ey dragons if you'd like me to drop him a line! I'm sure he'd snatch her up!

Sure, drop him a line.
@oddenuf I will! (She's so cute- and would be a perfect match for one of his males)
@oddenuf I will! (She's so cute- and would be a perfect match for one of his males)
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png