Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Seeking two fairly specific dragons
Okay, here's the deal.

First:
I'm looking for a female dragon.

Given the expensive nature of monochromes, I'd prefer both requests be starter breeds. However, if you have one that is a spiral, I'll look at it. I'm not looking to spend a ton on this dragon UNLESS it's already a spiral, because that's what she will be when I'm done.

My absolute dream is an Obsidian/Obsidian female with wind eyes.

I'll take anything in the range from Charcoal to Midnight on both secondary and primary. I don't care what the tertiary color is, not at all. Flight doesn't really matter, wind eyes would just be a huge bonus.
Okay. The second request is for her mate. I'd rather it be a basic hatchling for the same reason as stated above. I'm not looking for any special breed aside from a spiral for this project.

Ideally white/white, with tertiary not-withstanding.

However, for him I'll take anything between Maize and silver. There are no bonuses for eye color on him.

If anyone's curious, I'm head-canon re-creating the two types of Wyrsa from Mercedes Lackey's books - the magic eaters and the poisonous ones. Magic eaters are large and black with pale green eyes. The White Wyrsa are much smaller, but extremely poisonous.
Okay, here's the deal.

First:
I'm looking for a female dragon.

Given the expensive nature of monochromes, I'd prefer both requests be starter breeds. However, if you have one that is a spiral, I'll look at it. I'm not looking to spend a ton on this dragon UNLESS it's already a spiral, because that's what she will be when I'm done.

My absolute dream is an Obsidian/Obsidian female with wind eyes.

I'll take anything in the range from Charcoal to Midnight on both secondary and primary. I don't care what the tertiary color is, not at all. Flight doesn't really matter, wind eyes would just be a huge bonus.
Okay. The second request is for her mate. I'd rather it be a basic hatchling for the same reason as stated above. I'm not looking for any special breed aside from a spiral for this project.

Ideally white/white, with tertiary not-withstanding.

However, for him I'll take anything between Maize and silver. There are no bonuses for eye color on him.

If anyone's curious, I'm head-canon re-creating the two types of Wyrsa from Mercedes Lackey's books - the magic eaters and the poisonous ones. Magic eaters are large and black with pale green eyes. The White Wyrsa are much smaller, but extremely poisonous.
@GlitchKitty
I'm sorry but I'm really not looking for any more basic hatchlings that don't match what I'm looking for :/

He's a cutie tho!
@GlitchKitty
I'm sorry but I'm really not looking for any more basic hatchlings that don't match what I'm looking for :/

He's a cutie tho!
@AerisLei I have this fellow: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=365072] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3651/365072_350.png[/img] [/url] White/Maize/Jungle He's on the AH for 35k
@AerisLei
I have this fellow:

365072_350.png

White/Maize/Jungle

He's on the AH for 35k
@AerisLei: Dang! I have a monochrome boy, but he's grey/grey/blood. Would you still consider him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=368944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3690/368944_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AerisLei:

Dang! I have a monochrome boy, but he's grey/grey/blood. Would you still consider him?

368944_350.png
Oh, man he's stunning @ShinyObsessed

35k for a triple basic tho... I'm going to have think a bit about spending that. I may very well end up going for it, but I'd like to see if I can get something a little closer to what I'd like for that price. I'll totally keep him in mind.

@Licorne
Awww he's cuuuuute I love baby spirals ♥ but he's both too dark and too light for what I want... :/ But he's soc uuuuuute
this is why I never have any treasure

Thanks for the responses guys

EDIT: ACK it got eated, I forgot about hearts.
Oh, man he's stunning @ShinyObsessed

35k for a triple basic tho... I'm going to have think a bit about spending that. I may very well end up going for it, but I'd like to see if I can get something a little closer to what I'd like for that price. I'll totally keep him in mind.

@Licorne
Awww he's cuuuuute I love baby spirals ♥ but he's both too dark and too light for what I want... :/ But he's soc uuuuuute
this is why I never have any treasure

Thanks for the responses guys

EDIT: ACK it got eated, I forgot about hearts.
@AerisLei
Isn't he just a cutie patootie? My little noodlepuddle. He's priced at 150K, if you change your mind. Hope you find what you want!
@AerisLei
Isn't he just a cutie patootie? My little noodlepuddle. He's priced at 150K, if you change your mind. Hope you find what you want!
@AerisLei

Honestly that's just my ideal price, but lairspace.... I need it, so I'd probably let him go for less. especially since you want to pair him with obsidians, black and whites are my favorite *shrug*

Speaking of Obsidians though, I do have a pair that gave me a double obsidian last breeding (though it was male) and I'm putting them in a nest today, so if you'd like me to keep you in the loop on that, I can.
@AerisLei

Honestly that's just my ideal price, but lairspace.... I need it, so I'd probably let him go for less. especially since you want to pair him with obsidians, black and whites are my favorite *shrug*

Speaking of Obsidians though, I do have a pair that gave me a double obsidian last breeding (though it was male) and I'm putting them in a nest today, so if you'd like me to keep you in the loop on that, I can.
if you were willing to go closer to 20k I'd take him in a heartbeat, even being that he is maize rather than white. Halfway between what I was looking forrrr and what you're asking is about 27500 and that's a bit more than I'm looking to pay, but I'd be willing to go up there for him, because he's lovely.

Hm. If you could let me know how that turns out, if they throw a double obsidian, regardless of gender I may very well buy it off of you.
@ShinyObsessed

@Licorne
I'll totally let you know if I change my mind about him!
if you were willing to go closer to 20k I'd take him in a heartbeat, even being that he is maize rather than white. Halfway between what I was looking forrrr and what you're asking is about 27500 and that's a bit more than I'm looking to pay, but I'd be willing to go up there for him, because he's lovely.

Hm. If you could let me know how that turns out, if they throw a double obsidian, regardless of gender I may very well buy it off of you.
@ShinyObsessed

@Licorne
I'll totally let you know if I change my mind about him!
@AerisLei This might be a longer timeline than you're interested in, but here we go: I recently purchased this lovely obsidian/obsidian/gold girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=361166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3612/361166_350.png[/img] [/url] She isn't for sale but she will be bred with other obsidian primaries (at least) and obsidian secondaries (at best) and I have access to a wind nest! :'D I could feasibly come up with exactly what you're looking for in terms of a female. The downside is, she won't be rtb until September 3rd. I'm not sure how much it would be for a reservation yet.
@AerisLei
This might be a longer timeline than you're interested in, but here we go:
I recently purchased this lovely obsidian/obsidian/gold girl

361166_350.png

She isn't for sale but she will be bred with other obsidian primaries (at least) and obsidian secondaries (at best) and I have access to a wind nest! :'D I could feasibly come up with exactly what you're looking for in terms of a female. The downside is, she won't be rtb until September 3rd. I'm not sure how much it would be for a reservation yet.
art_shop_sig_by_clouded_3d-d90cg3f.png
@AerisLei I have a dragon that you might be interested in? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=357088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3571/357088_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AerisLei

I have a dragon that you might be interested in?

357088_350.png
shatteredhatchery.png
Please Help!! I am searching for a White/White Gen1/Parentless Dragon! Help me find it and you get a finders fee!