Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Male Spiral Stud Found (Closed)
1 2
@Shiori @alliegator @Ukira

I have made my decision and Im going to be going with Shiori's Sehen. So that means we have to make arrangements now. :)

Ukira, if you are looking for a Spiral female in the future ping me and we could see if the cool down times work better.

And alliegator I hope you find a lovely lady dragon too.
@Shiori @alliegator @Ukira

I have made my decision and Im going to be going with Shiori's Sehen. So that means we have to make arrangements now. :)

Ukira, if you are looking for a Spiral female in the future ping me and we could see if the cool down times work better.

And alliegator I hope you find a lovely lady dragon too.
@Janeway
Great!

So who's nest would you rather use? I'm fine if we use yours or mine. As for splitting up the babies I figure we could just go with this:

1 baby: Sell and split the profits
2 babies: 1 each
3 babies: 1 each and sell and split the profits on the 3rd
4 babies: 2 each
5 babies: 2 each and sell and split the profits on the 5th

As for picking, you can pick first. It doesn't really matter to me.
@Janeway
Great!

So who's nest would you rather use? I'm fine if we use yours or mine. As for splitting up the babies I figure we could just go with this:

1 baby: Sell and split the profits
2 babies: 1 each
3 babies: 1 each and sell and split the profits on the 3rd
4 babies: 2 each
5 babies: 2 each and sell and split the profits on the 5th

As for picking, you can pick first. It doesn't really matter to me.
@Shiori

Yep thats what I was planing for the split it sounds the most fair.

The only other thought I was going to add was if there is a really pretty odd baby and one of us wants it we could just pay the difference to the other person.

Ill have room in my nest so Im fine caring for the eggs. If you would like I can send a dragon as collateral.

So excited to see the babies :)
@Shiori

Yep thats what I was planing for the split it sounds the most fair.

The only other thought I was going to add was if there is a really pretty odd baby and one of us wants it we could just pay the difference to the other person.

Ill have room in my nest so Im fine caring for the eggs. If you would like I can send a dragon as collateral.

So excited to see the babies :)
@Janeway

That sounds fine to me.^^

When do you want me to send Sehen over? As for collateral, which dragon would you be willing to send?
@Janeway

That sounds fine to me.^^

When do you want me to send Sehen over? As for collateral, which dragon would you be willing to send?
@Shiori

I have a Male spiral that I could send? And I was thinking maybe the day before the cold down ends?
@Shiori

I have a Male spiral that I could send? And I was thinking maybe the day before the cold down ends?
@Janeway

Alright.^^ That's fine with me.

So I'll be sending Sehen over in 4 days then?
@Janeway

Alright.^^ That's fine with me.

So I'll be sending Sehen over in 4 days then?
@Shiori

Sound good :3
Cross our finger for 4 eggs :)
@Shiori

Sound good :3
Cross our finger for 4 eggs :)
1 2