Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] 3 or 4 dig. ID
Hello everyone! I am looking to purchase a 3 or 4 digit ID dragon. I would prefer 3, but it will (somewhat) depend on the cost. In my wildest dreams I'd love to buy a 2 digit, but I'm not completely crazy yet (however if you are interested in selling, I am interested in buying!!!). I will need a payment plan at 11,500 gems per week (or more, depending on how my sales go that week), with a deposit to be made as well. [b]Ideally, this payment plan would involve me sending screenshots of my increasing hoard balance until the purchase price is achieved.[/b] Unfortunately, I am not comfortable sending what I know would be a LARGE sum of money without being able to receive something back. Colors, genes, breed, and gender don't matter to me at all. However, I will absolutely prioritize dragons with original color wheel colors. I can throw in the following items as well: [list][*] Sunchaser Jewelry - currently valued at 23kG LAH [*] Golden Bantam Fangar - currently valued at 8.5kG LAH [*] Full scenery art - please message me to discuss[/list] And that's it! If you have a dragon you are willing to part with, please let me know! I am a serious buyer and am willing to work to get the dragon of my dreams.
Hello everyone!

I am looking to purchase a 3 or 4 digit ID dragon. I would prefer 3, but it will (somewhat) depend on the cost. In my wildest dreams I'd love to buy a 2 digit, but I'm not completely crazy yet (however if you are interested in selling, I am interested in buying!!!).

I will need a payment plan at 11,500 gems per week (or more, depending on how my sales go that week), with a deposit to be made as well. Ideally, this payment plan would involve me sending screenshots of my increasing hoard balance until the purchase price is achieved. Unfortunately, I am not comfortable sending what I know would be a LARGE sum of money without being able to receive something back.

Colors, genes, breed, and gender don't matter to me at all. However, I will absolutely prioritize dragons with original color wheel colors. I can throw in the following items as well:
  • Sunchaser Jewelry - currently valued at 23kG LAH
  • Golden Bantam Fangar - currently valued at 8.5kG LAH
  • Full scenery art - please message me to discuss

And that's it! If you have a dragon you are willing to part with, please let me know! I am a serious buyer and am willing to work to get the dragon of my dreams.
Bump (if I'm not allowed to bump lmk!)
Bump (if I'm not allowed to bump lmk!)
Bump
Bump
Up
Up