Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Done, thank you
1 2
Not sure if the title is clear or not, but basically I'm looking for a few people in certain flights I can contact and rely on for nest rentals rather than always getting someone different. I have someone I've been working with in lightning flight for a few months and it's been wonderful.

I'll pay 15kt for each time you host a pair.

I need these flights:
Plague (1 pair + breeding project pairs)
Arcane (2 pairs)
Light (2 pairs)
Water (1 pair, possible other lore pairs)
Earth (2 pairs)

I won't be super consistent with breeding pairs, sometimes I let them sit a bit before breeding them again, but it would just be nice to have someone I can contact and ask for a rental.

If you have a nest rental history please share, I'd rather have people who have a little bit of history of doing it specifically for plague and earth because I have special sentimental pairs for those flights, but I'm pretty open.
Not sure if the title is clear or not, but basically I'm looking for a few people in certain flights I can contact and rely on for nest rentals rather than always getting someone different. I have someone I've been working with in lightning flight for a few months and it's been wonderful.

I'll pay 15kt for each time you host a pair.

I need these flights:
Plague (1 pair + breeding project pairs)
Arcane (2 pairs)
Light (2 pairs)
Water (1 pair, possible other lore pairs)
Earth (2 pairs)

I won't be super consistent with breeding pairs, sometimes I let them sit a bit before breeding them again, but it would just be nice to have someone I can contact and ask for a rental.

If you have a nest rental history please share, I'd rather have people who have a little bit of history of doing it specifically for plague and earth because I have special sentimental pairs for those flights, but I'm pretty open.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Behlair I'm happy to lend you earth nests whenever you need them! I don't do a lot of breeding nowadays to use them. Also, I used to lend my nests in the nest rental hub so I promise your dragons will be in safe hands <3
@Behlair I'm happy to lend you earth nests whenever you need them! I don't do a lot of breeding nowadays to use them. Also, I used to lend my nests in the nest rental hub so I promise your dragons will be in safe hands <3
@Verbenas

That would be absolutely amazing, thank you <3 Both my pairs are on cooldown at the moment, but I'll shoot you a message next time they're rtb.
@Verbenas

That would be absolutely amazing, thank you <3 Both my pairs are on cooldown at the moment, but I'll shoot you a message next time they're rtb.
@Behlair I can lend you a plague nest after my current pairing hatches. Just hit me up and send em over. I'll make some room. How often would you need the plague nest? I'll need a few days heads-up each time to make sure I've got space but I'm willing to help out
@Behlair I can lend you a plague nest after my current pairing hatches. Just hit me up and send em over. I'll make some room. How often would you need the plague nest? I'll need a few days heads-up each time to make sure I've got space but I'm willing to help out
@Behlair

Hello!
I am actually in need of a long term wind nest and was wondering if we could help each other out? I'll be able to provide water nests for one of your nests.

I also help out in the nest rental hub and I'll have a nest open tomorrow if you're interested. :D
@Behlair

Hello!
I am actually in need of a long term wind nest and was wondering if we could help each other out? I'll be able to provide water nests for one of your nests.

I also help out in the nest rental hub and I'll have a nest open tomorrow if you're interested. :D
NSAWm8I.png
@NameChanged73

Because I have a breeding project going on I do tend to have anywhere between 2 and 4 pairs usually, I have a habit of making them plentifuls so they can breed more frequently, so it would be about every 15 days, for at least 2 pairs. Is that too much for you? Do you have any nest rental history? My one not breeding project pair I'm a bit hesitant to send out without a history because they're the only dragons on site with the colors and I'm really attached to them.

@Blesseil

I never hear of anyone wanting wind nests haha I'd be more than happy to help you out. I usually keep my nests on a daily rolling basis so I have something open every day. As long as I have like a pre-rollover heads up I'll have a nest open for you. (Have one right now, just need to clear the fodder out of my lair)

Do you still have the nest available? If not all good, I'm not in any rush to breed the pair.
@NameChanged73

Because I have a breeding project going on I do tend to have anywhere between 2 and 4 pairs usually, I have a habit of making them plentifuls so they can breed more frequently, so it would be about every 15 days, for at least 2 pairs. Is that too much for you? Do you have any nest rental history? My one not breeding project pair I'm a bit hesitant to send out without a history because they're the only dragons on site with the colors and I'm really attached to them.

@Blesseil

I never hear of anyone wanting wind nests haha I'd be more than happy to help you out. I usually keep my nests on a daily rolling basis so I have something open every day. As long as I have like a pre-rollover heads up I'll have a nest open for you. (Have one right now, just need to clear the fodder out of my lair)

Do you still have the nest available? If not all good, I'm not in any rush to breed the pair.
i have no history, and i’d likely only be able to manage one pair at a time to be able to breed my own as well, but other than that i’d be glad to help!
i have no history, and i’d likely only be able to manage one pair at a time to be able to breed my own as well, but other than that i’d be glad to help!
i currently have one nest open. if you’re ever in a pinch and need to use two of my nests i’d need a one-time reimbursement to open a third nest reserved solely for rentals. i can state, however, that there wouldn’t be any delays in hatching because i check into this site daily. i feed daily, incubate daily, etc.
i currently have one nest open. if you’re ever in a pinch and need to use two of my nests i’d need a one-time reimbursement to open a third nest reserved solely for rentals. i can state, however, that there wouldn’t be any delays in hatching because i check into this site daily. i feed daily, incubate daily, etc.
@Behlair Yeah I've been having a little trouble finding wind nests for my pairs! :'D Okay! I tend to leave 2-3 nests open for anyone who would need them, so let me know if you'll ever need more than one. If I end up using those nests for my fodder pairs, I'll try to make sure they are used during pair cool-downs. I still have that nest open, feel free to send over a CR when you're ready. [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Behlair

Yeah I've been having a little trouble finding wind nests for my pairs! :'D
Okay! I tend to leave 2-3 nests open for anyone who would need them, so let me know if you'll ever need more than one. If I end up using those nests for my fodder pairs, I'll try to make sure they are used during pair cool-downs.

I still have that nest open, feel free to send over a CR when you're ready.

NSAWm8I.png
@NameChanged73 I've got a pair rtb in 9 days, would you be up for that pair being the first one I send? How much is your nest upgrade? 25-50kt? It's been a very long time since I unlocked all of mine, but I would be up for spending that amount (after the festival), even to just be helpful :)

@Blesseil (sorry for the delay, I took a nap) I really mostly just have the one pair with 30 day cooldowns at the moment because my lair is too full up of breeding projects to have my lore pairs hanging out in it so I shouldn't be too much of a burden. I'll shoot you a crossroad in a sec

@NameChanged73 I've got a pair rtb in 9 days, would you be up for that pair being the first one I send? How much is your nest upgrade? 25-50kt? It's been a very long time since I unlocked all of mine, but I would be up for spending that amount (after the festival), even to just be helpful :)

@Blesseil (sorry for the delay, I took a nap) I really mostly just have the one pair with 30 day cooldowns at the moment because my lair is too full up of breeding projects to have my lore pairs hanging out in it so I shouldn't be too much of a burden. I'll shoot you a crossroad in a sec

1 2