Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Ice nest
I have a request for my plushie couple to have matching eyes. SO I need an ice nest! If you have one to spare and some room to spare, I have things and money to spare! LOL [b]They're RTB, so the time would be as soon as possible.[/b] Please just name your terms. If you want a hatchling, that's fine. I get first choice and and any 'special' eye type can be negotiated. If you want some money and food, that's good too. Just say what you want and I'll get back to the first person who's terms I like! [img]https://i.imgur.com/crmyz0C.png[/img] [i]Mod note: all-caps thread title edited per the site’s [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]Forum Etiquette[/url][/b][/i]
I have a request for my plushie couple to have matching eyes. SO I need an ice nest! If you have one to spare and some room to spare, I have things and money to spare!
LOL
They're RTB, so the time would be as soon as possible.
Please just name your terms. If you want a hatchling, that's fine. I get first choice and and any 'special' eye type can be negotiated. If you want some money and food, that's good too. Just say what you want and I'll get back to the first person who's terms I like!
crmyz0C.png

Mod note: all-caps thread title edited per the site’s Forum Etiquette
Icy bumpy
Icy bumpy
@rubyxblade
I have an ice nest, you can pay what you want. Thanks
@rubyxblade
I have an ice nest, you can pay what you want. Thanks
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@phatcat What do you think is fair? I've never paid before.
@phatcat What do you think is fair? I've never paid before.
You know my nest are free, tips are appreciated. Send whatever or if your strapped for funds just send your dragons. I don't mind either way. @rubyxblade
You know my nest are free, tips are appreciated. Send whatever or if your strapped for funds just send your dragons. I don't mind either way. @rubyxblade
@phatcat Okay! I'll send food and cash and my thanks!
@phatcat Okay! I'll send food and cash and my thanks!
@rubyxblade

One egg

@rubyxblade

One egg

@phatcat Well, that sucks! LOL Thank you!
@phatcat Well, that sucks! LOL Thank you!