Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Veilspun Mates
1 2 3
@briar Robin seems perfect! Just send me a pm whenever he's ready to breed next? Then I can send Sapling over, she'll be ready to breed in five days.

@ChiChi That first male actually works really well with Azalea! (question time whoo!) What's your gem:treasure rate? Would you be willing to accept treasure/mixed payment? And would you be willing to hold him for a few days?

@inuraichi Sorry, they don't fit very well with any of mine! They're very nice though, good luck on selling them!
@briar Robin seems perfect! Just send me a pm whenever he's ready to breed next? Then I can send Sapling over, she'll be ready to breed in five days.

@ChiChi That first male actually works really well with Azalea! (question time whoo!) What's your gem:treasure rate? Would you be willing to accept treasure/mixed payment? And would you be willing to hold him for a few days?

@inuraichi Sorry, they don't fit very well with any of mine! They're very nice though, good luck on selling them!
@jaywalker Sure thing! Robin's got 15 days to go, so you can prod me if I forget - I'll do my best to remember though :3

It looks as though Robin's parents are still actively breeding as well - would you like me to nudge you if I spot a boy hatchling at any point? I don't think they're part of a hatchery, unfortunately, or I would point you that direction.
@jaywalker Sure thing! Robin's got 15 days to go, so you can prod me if I forget - I'll do my best to remember though :3

It looks as though Robin's parents are still actively breeding as well - would you like me to nudge you if I spot a boy hatchling at any point? I don't think they're part of a hatchery, unfortunately, or I would point you that direction.
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
@briar I think I'll contact the person who has them, and thanks for telling me!
@briar I think I'll contact the person who has them, and thanks for telling me!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@jaywalker [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66900278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669003/66900278_350.png[/img][/url] My boy who hatched today could give you some pretty babs with Azalea ~ they both have branches and generally blue/grey colourings :3
@jaywalker
66900278_350.png
My boy who hatched today could give you some pretty babs with Azalea ~ they both have branches and generally blue/grey colourings :3
964756-**-328-C-41-FB-B1-AC-301-B8-B1511-BC.png4-CD1-C6-FD-AB68-48-C4-8-DEA-31-E2-CA808699.png29114394-19-DC-43-E5-BCAB-A67-CBA0-E8-A3-F.png
1 2 3