Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Hear me out here: It is happening
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60792415][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=124&auth=156cd0c9f04a21218a5da32d51fb93e0f4facf4c&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] So I have this [i]100%[/i] legitimate gen 1 imp here, and I was thinking: "you know what will make this even better? Breeding this guy with a real one." So, I am looking to breed this guy off. I [i]really[/i] want to breed him on April 1st, but any other day is fine too [s]Now, I don't think anyone will bite mind you, but It is worth a shot.[/s] [size=5]It was totally worth a shot, He will be bred with @/VampyricArts' [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1327]Maia[/url] on April first. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66382095]NotablyRealimp[/url] will also be bred with @/Drakoda's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/284]XuKai[/url] [/size] [b]Edit[/b]: for clarification, I really am looking for a real g1 imp to breed him with pinglist: @/Zeco5000 @/Sonjmir @/Yonderly @/mgcltwo @/Burger @/SpaceAlienLost @/DragonWarrior333 @/changing @/Elfydragon @/Randodemon @/Donamo @/Stormfly @/Zeco5000 @/mgcltwo @/soulykins
dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=124&auth=156cd0c9f04a21218a5da32d51fb93e0f4facf4c&dummyext=prev.png

So I have this 100% legitimate gen 1 imp here, and I was thinking: "you know what will make this even better? Breeding this guy with a real one."

So, I am looking to breed this guy off. I really want to breed him on April 1st, but any other day is fine too

Now, I don't think anyone will bite mind you, but It is worth a shot.

It was totally worth a shot, He will be bred with @/VampyricArts' Maia on April first.
NotablyRealimp will also be bred with
@/Drakoda's XuKai

Edit: for clarification, I really am looking for a real g1 imp to breed him with

pinglist:
@/Zeco5000
@/Sonjmir
@/Yonderly
@/mgcltwo
@/Burger
@/SpaceAlienLost
@/DragonWarrior333
@/changing
@/Elfydragon
@/Randodemon
@/Donamo
@/Stormfly
@/Zeco5000
@/mgcltwo
@/soulykins
the mask quest
AbyssalRuins' Fancy Rocks and Shiny Things
Have a bred G1 you want to get rid of? Post here and I might buy.
Hey there! Are you looking for specific colors/genes for a mate for your 100% legitimate Gen 1 imp? or would you like some random gen ones to view?
@AbyssalRuins
Hey there! Are you looking for specific colors/genes for a mate for your 100% legitimate Gen 1 imp? or would you like some random gen ones to view?
@AbyssalRuins
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@Kilonian
no particular colours in mind, but I am looking an actual imp to breed him with
@Kilonian
no particular colours in mind, but I am looking an actual imp to breed him with
the mask quest
@abyssalruins
This is the most hilarious thing I swear. x,D I wish you the absolute best. I will even ping @dragonmistress (apologies if this is unwanted but I know you breed them on special days and with the theme of this....I could not resist) who owns a pair of gen 1 imps and might be interested in helping out with this hilarity.
@abyssalruins
This is the most hilarious thing I swear. x,D I wish you the absolute best. I will even ping @dragonmistress (apologies if this is unwanted but I know you breed them on special days and with the theme of this....I could not resist) who owns a pair of gen 1 imps and might be interested in helping out with this hilarity.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
Dang, you pulled that on me, with my username!

...Well done. :)
Dang, you pulled that on me, with my username!

...Well done. :)
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
This is hilarious @AbyssalRuins do you want to breed him with a real G1 Imp?? cuz I have two ladies of dubious lineage who would be thrilled to help out such a handsome and large imperial lol
This is hilarious @AbyssalRuins do you want to breed him with a real G1 Imp?? cuz I have two ladies of dubious lineage who would be thrilled to help out such a handsome and large imperial lol
1woDO3X.png
@tanujagtap
yup looking to breed him with a real one
@tanujagtap
yup looking to breed him with a real one
the mask quest
[emoji=imperial size=1]
the mask quest
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
the mask quest
[emoji=imperial size=1]
the mask quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10