Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Vintage Wallpaper Search
1 2 3 4 5
@FroggieLeggies I don't have dragons who could fit the theme rn, but I have some nesting that might produce fitting hatchlings. Could I be on the pinglist for Vintage Wallpapers?
@FroggieLeggies I don't have dragons who could fit the theme rn, but I have some nesting that might produce fitting hatchlings. Could I be on the pinglist for Vintage Wallpapers?
!! signature under construction !!
[quote name="lonelyspaceegg" date="2021-01-06 13:06:28" ] @FroggieLeggies I don't have dragons who could fit the theme rn, but I have some nesting that might produce fitting hatchlings. Could I be on the pinglist for Vintage Wallpapers? [/quote] yep!! do you want to be on the waitlist for the babies?
lonelyspaceegg wrote on 2021-01-06 13:06:28:
yep!! do you want to be on the waitlist for the babies?
[quote name="Zeco5000" date="2021-01-06 12:54:31" ] Yes please! How much? [/quote] Yep!! she's 10g :D!!
Zeco5000 wrote on 2021-01-06 12:54:31:
Yes please! How much?
Yep!! she's 10g :D!!
[quote name="FroggieLeggies" date="2021-01-06 13:10:19" ] [quote name="lonelyspaceegg" date="2021-01-06 13:06:28" ] @FroggieLeggies I don't have dragons who could fit the theme rn, but I have some nesting that might produce fitting hatchlings. Could I be on the pinglist for Vintage Wallpapers? [/quote] yep!! do you want to be on the waitlist for the babies? [/quote] Sure!
FroggieLeggies wrote on 2021-01-06 13:10:19:
lonelyspaceegg wrote on 2021-01-06 13:06:28:
yep!! do you want to be on the waitlist for the babies?
Sure!
!! signature under construction !!
If your looking for Veilspuns with the Branches trait i can give ya one for free. I am incubating a nest of four atm you can pick which one of the offspring you want. They have the traits sphinxmoth, constellation, and branches.

If they end up all with ugly colors there is always the next nest haha!

I’ve always thought making a hatchery was interesting. I really hope your does well! Your pairs are beautiful so far!
If your looking for Veilspuns with the Branches trait i can give ya one for free. I am incubating a nest of four atm you can pick which one of the offspring you want. They have the traits sphinxmoth, constellation, and branches.

If they end up all with ugly colors there is always the next nest haha!

I’ve always thought making a hatchery was interesting. I really hope your does well! Your pairs are beautiful so far!
Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew then disappeared
The curtains flew than he appeared, saying don’t be afraid
Don’t fear the reaper
@FroggieLeggies my Nest of Veilspuns with the Branches horn trait hatched. They all are on the darker side sadly. The second nest will most likely be the same.

I think the stained trait would look cool with your aesthetic, because it can be used to wash colors out even more, or make colors look more older
@FroggieLeggies my Nest of Veilspuns with the Branches horn trait hatched. They all are on the darker side sadly. The second nest will most likely be the same.

I think the stained trait would look cool with your aesthetic, because it can be used to wash colors out even more, or make colors look more older
Don’t fear the reaper
@nothingness oh wow, your veils are Beautiful, but yes, unfortunately they seem a tad too dark :( I really appreciate the offer!!! It means a lot :)
@nothingness oh wow, your veils are Beautiful, but yes, unfortunately they seem a tad too dark :( I really appreciate the offer!!! It means a lot :)
@FroggieLeggies. If I breed up some more colorful ones that fit you aesthetic more I’ll tell ya!
@FroggieLeggies. If I breed up some more colorful ones that fit you aesthetic more I’ll tell ya!
Don’t fear the reaper
@froggieLeggies I am breeding up a new pair of veilspuns. It's a nest of 2 eggs. They are xxx in the moon color with traits of shell/star map, web, and branches. The offspring would be clones of the mother (Bloomthorn) who is the one with the shell trait. (They do have a small chance to come out with star map trait like their father) The children would have shadow flight eyes though.

I think they have too much grey in them, but I might as well offer in case you do want one of em!
@froggieLeggies I am breeding up a new pair of veilspuns. It's a nest of 2 eggs. They are xxx in the moon color with traits of shell/star map, web, and branches. The offspring would be clones of the mother (Bloomthorn) who is the one with the shell trait. (They do have a small chance to come out with star map trait like their father) The children would have shadow flight eyes though.

I think they have too much grey in them, but I might as well offer in case you do want one of em!
Don’t fear the reaper

Don’t fear the reaper
1 2 3 4 5