Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] TMA Fandragons
Hello, I'm Crow, and I have a hyperfixation on The Magnus Archives!

Right now, I'm really trying to get fandragons of the characters, and funding it with mass exalt and sale! If you like TMA, please feel free to shoot me a message!!!

If you want to help but don't have the specifics for these bad boys- my general hunt can be found here!.

I'm looking for the dragons, dragons that can breed them, scrolls, genes, clothes, basically ANYTHING that can make these guys happen. I would appreciate it so much.

I'm subbed, but feel free to ping!

Personal Notes

Dressed and Scried: Jon, Mike Crew, Nikola, Gerry(no clothes), Helen, Michael

Scried: Tim, Danny,

TBD: Martin, Sasha, Oliver, Elias, Daisy, Basira, Melanie

Maybe?: Not!Sasha, Peter, Gertrude, Michael Shelley, The Beholding (Ethereal Watcher skin!!!), Breekon and Hope

Hello, I'm Crow, and I have a hyperfixation on The Magnus Archives!

Right now, I'm really trying to get fandragons of the characters, and funding it with mass exalt and sale! If you like TMA, please feel free to shoot me a message!!!

If you want to help but don't have the specifics for these bad boys- my general hunt can be found here!.

I'm looking for the dragons, dragons that can breed them, scrolls, genes, clothes, basically ANYTHING that can make these guys happen. I would appreciate it so much.

I'm subbed, but feel free to ping!

Personal Notes

Dressed and Scried: Jon, Mike Crew, Nikola, Gerry(no clothes), Helen, Michael

Scried: Tim, Danny,

TBD: Martin, Sasha, Oliver, Elias, Daisy, Basira, Melanie

Maybe?: Not!Sasha, Peter, Gertrude, Michael Shelley, The Beholding (Ethereal Watcher skin!!!), Breekon and Hope

1DKhf3D.png
Jon/Archivist:
jonathan sims
Archivist

Michael Crew:
Clown Liker
I tried to be polite

Michael:
Michael d. stortion
What you need is a door

Helen:
Helen d. stortion
His intentions, not mine

Tim Stoker:
Tim Smoker

Danny Stoker:
Danny Stoker

Nikola Orsinov:
Ringmaster
Stranger to All!

Gerry Keay:
Gerry Birdboy
Jon/Archivist:
jonathan sims
Archivist

Michael Crew:
Clown Liker
I tried to be polite

Michael:
Michael d. stortion
What you need is a door

Helen:
Helen d. stortion
His intentions, not mine

Tim Stoker:
Tim Smoker

Danny Stoker:
Danny Stoker

Nikola Orsinov:
Ringmaster
Stranger to All!

Gerry Keay:
Gerry Birdboy
1DKhf3D.png
Obtained Fandragons:

Nothing yet but hopefully that changes!
Obtained Fandragons:

Nothing yet but hopefully that changes!
1DKhf3D.png
main post now includes link to my general hunt, now have an obtained section, currently working on scrying and dressing dragons
main post now includes link to my general hunt, now have an obtained section, currently working on scrying and dressing dragons
1DKhf3D.png
up!
up!
1DKhf3D.png
Up!
Up!
1DKhf3D.png
up
up
1DKhf3D.png
friendly bump coz i think this is rly cool! :3
friendly bump coz i think this is rly cool! :3
:O Another TMA fan, ayyy

Found this little guy up on the AH matching Mr. Lichtenberg's colors and nature! Only 11kt. :)
:O Another TMA fan, ayyy

Found this little guy up on the AH matching Mr. Lichtenberg's colors and nature! Only 11kt. :)
|| White/Moth • FR+2 ||
I like TMA an unhealthy amount.
Check out my fandragons!
o2nagQx.pngHPhOvJY.png
iJDMaxX.pngtyEuRXe.png
TdTJOrw.pngNp4NxIR.png
Hey, I don't know if this is quite what you're looking for, but I have a TMA pair representing just like, the show's vibes/Beholding energies/episode one Angler Fish. This is their available child atm: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78607302][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786074/78607302_350.png[/img][/url] I wish you luck with your projects!!
Hey, I don't know if this is quite what you're looking for, but I have a TMA pair representing just like, the show's vibes/Beholding energies/episode one Angler Fish. This is their available child atm:

78607302_350.png

I wish you luck with your projects!!