Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Snowcelot's Project Shop! (hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b]Current status : hiatus![/b] Hello there! Do you have a (non-G1) dream dragon? I might be able to help! Just ping me here with the completed form and a scry if possible [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [code] [b]Breed[/b] [b]Primary - Gene/Color[/b] [b]Secondary - Gene/Color[/b] [b]Tertiary - Gene/Color[/b] [b]Eye Color[/b] [b]Scry[/b] [/code] Fee : 20kt/g when the dragon is sent. I do not usually purchase very expensive dragons if I can breed for a replacement, and the rejects will be trained and exalted. If you provide dragons for your project, it will not cost as much. If your project requires several breedings, you will be updated regularly, so that you know how close we are. If your project is too complex (most likely a difficult gene/breed/color combination), you might have a better chance asking the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/1973576]DragonWish Foundation[/url]! I am one of the breeders. The wish I am taking care of is hecking complex ovo. H e l p. [/center]
Current status : hiatus!

Hello there! Do you have a (non-G1) dream dragon?
I might be able to help!

Just ping me here with the completed form and a scry if possible
Code:
[b]Breed[/b] [b]Primary - Gene/Color[/b] [b]Secondary - Gene/Color[/b] [b]Tertiary - Gene/Color[/b] [b]Eye Color[/b] [b]Scry[/b]

Fee : 20kt/g when the dragon is sent.

I do not usually purchase very expensive dragons if I can breed for a replacement,
and the rejects will be trained and exalted.
If you provide dragons for your project, it will not cost as much.

If your project requires several breedings, you will be updated regularly,
so that you know how close we are.

If your project is too complex (most likely a difficult gene/breed/color combination),
you might have a better chance asking the DragonWish Foundation!
I am one of the breeders.
The wish I am taking care of is hecking complex ovo. H e l p.
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
Slots

kailiode - last breedings
Breed: Ridgeback
Primary - Gene/Color: Turquoise Jaguar
Secondary - Gene/Color: Obsidian Butterfly
Tertiary - Gene/Color: Ice Spine

Eye Color: ice, it doesn't matter
Slots

kailiode - last breedings
Breed: Ridgeback
Primary - Gene/Color: Turquoise Jaguar
Secondary - Gene/Color: Obsidian Butterfly
Tertiary - Gene/Color: Ice Spine

Eye Color: ice, it doesn't matter
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
Projects - past and ongoing

DONE
Silver Amethyst Eldritch for Zarteicha
Robin Pink Fuchsia for A5HE505
Violet Royal Flaxen for JackiLynx
Fern boi for Feinics
Radioactive Lapis Caribbean for PolarPanda

ONGOING (started through other threads)

Mint Mint Flaxen for Syrokko
Peach Sanddollar Marigold
Projects - past and ongoing

DONE
Silver Amethyst Eldritch for Zarteicha
Robin Pink Fuchsia for A5HE505
Violet Royal Flaxen for JackiLynx
Fern boi for Feinics
Radioactive Lapis Caribbean for PolarPanda

ONGOING (started through other threads)

Mint Mint Flaxen for Syrokko
Peach Sanddollar Marigold
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
Ooooo I like this.
If you plan on running this a while, I'd be happy to have it listed in the DWF's Affiliates and other resources section. We definitely get some wishes that are very simple and would be a better fit here, though it's not always easy to tell if a request is easy or difficult.
Ooooo I like this.
If you plan on running this a while, I'd be happy to have it listed in the DWF's Affiliates and other resources section. We definitely get some wishes that are very simple and would be a better fit here, though it's not always easy to tell if a request is easy or difficult.
l6nCFA8.png
@Snowcelot Iiiiinteresting. Not exactly a dream dragon, but I have a tough and semi-specific color find that I would like some help with. I'm looking for a partner for this gal: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56871113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/568712/56871113_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Breed[/b] Any [b]Primary -[/b]Teal-Jade/Bar, Giraffe, Iri, Jag, Leapord, Metallic, Python, Starmap, Tiger, or Wasp [b]Secondary - [/b]Fern/Alloy, Bee, Clouded, Constellation, Marbled, Morph, Noxtide, Shimmer, Sludge, Spinner, Striation, Toxin or Trail [b]Tertiary - [/b]Fern-Chartreuse/Capsule, Firefly, Ghost, Glimmer, Glowtail, Lace, Opal, Runes, Smoke, Spines, Stained, Thylacine, Underbelly [i][b]Gender-[/b]Male[/i] [b]Eye Color[/b]Lightning/Wind/Nature/Water pref. but will take any [b]Scry[/b] (just one of a range of options) [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=113&auth=495282898d18cd69ecec90b6e4c5e27834137c44&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] I care more about a Fern secondary and the general color range for Prim/Second than anything else, and I've been searching for a while and keep getting distracted and impulse-buying other dragons... so maybe if it's out of my hands it'll go better lol
@Snowcelot
Iiiiinteresting. Not exactly a dream dragon, but I have a tough and semi-specific color find that I would like some help with.
I'm looking for a partner for this gal:
56871113_350.png

Breed Any
Primary -Teal-Jade/Bar, Giraffe, Iri, Jag, Leapord, Metallic, Python, Starmap, Tiger, or Wasp
Secondary - Fern/Alloy, Bee, Clouded, Constellation, Marbled, Morph, Noxtide, Shimmer, Sludge, Spinner, Striation, Toxin or Trail
Tertiary - Fern-Chartreuse/Capsule, Firefly, Ghost, Glimmer, Glowtail, Lace, Opal, Runes, Smoke, Spines, Stained, Thylacine, Underbelly

Gender-Male

Eye ColorLightning/Wind/Nature/Water pref. but will take any

Scry (just one of a range of options)
dragon?age=1&body=100&bodygene=23&breed=4&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=113&auth=495282898d18cd69ecec90b6e4c5e27834137c44&dummyext=prev.png

I care more about a Fern secondary and the general color range for Prim/Second than anything else, and I've been searching for a while and keep getting distracted and impulse-buying other dragons... so maybe if it's out of my hands it'll go better lol
8CsKgfH.png
@Ganondorf Thank you! I will probably run it for some time since breeding projects are the base of my playstyle, so feel free to add this link c:

@Feinics
Hello! I have noted your order, given your request I will try to get gem genes in priority, if that is okay with you!
@Ganondorf Thank you! I will probably run it for some time since breeding projects are the base of my playstyle, so feel free to add this link c:

@Feinics
Hello! I have noted your order, given your request I will try to get gem genes in priority, if that is okay with you!
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
@Snowcelot
Absolutely works for me, you rock, I really appreciate the help :)
@Snowcelot
Absolutely works for me, you rock, I really appreciate the help :)
8CsKgfH.png
@Feinics You're most welcome! I have already picked up a few dragons from the AH and they will be ready in about 3 weeks, will keep you updated!
@Feinics You're most welcome! I have already picked up a few dragons from the AH and they will be ready in about 3 weeks, will keep you updated!
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
@Feinics Hello! I believe that I am nearly done with your project! I have three pairs that I am waiting to breed, and out of these three I hope there will be a suitable hatchling!

They are in this tab
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/372538/1854639/5

Would you like one flight more than another (from the ones you picked)?
If not I will send them to the first nester who reacts when I ask for a nest c:
@Feinics Hello! I believe that I am nearly done with your project! I have three pairs that I am waiting to breed, and out of these three I hope there will be a suitable hatchling!

They are in this tab
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/372538/1854639/5

Would you like one flight more than another (from the ones you picked)?
If not I will send them to the first nester who reacts when I ask for a nest c:
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
@Feinics Hello, I'd like your input on which flight to send the pairs to (it will be a few days to a week before they are sent)
@Feinics Hello, I'd like your input on which flight to send the pairs to (it will be a few days to a week before they are sent)
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
1 2 3 4 5