Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LTB] unbred XXX g1 dragon
as the title says, im looking to buy an xxx g1!

yes, i am well aware of the price tag that comes with them, and i think ive saved up enough~?

i *will* need a hold, but i have enough assets to cover the cost of it.

do you know anyone selling their xxx g1 that is also unbred? let me know!

my preferred color ranges: brown, red, black, white, orange, creamy yellows.
100% will save up for: oranges!!! willing to pay more for oranges than for the other colors.

colors i will not buy: pinks, bright yellows, purples, bright blues, bright greens, any "neon"-esque colors

i think thats all the information ive got? any questions, lemme know!

im subscribed to this thread.
as the title says, im looking to buy an xxx g1!

yes, i am well aware of the price tag that comes with them, and i think ive saved up enough~?

i *will* need a hold, but i have enough assets to cover the cost of it.

do you know anyone selling their xxx g1 that is also unbred? let me know!

my preferred color ranges: brown, red, black, white, orange, creamy yellows.
100% will save up for: oranges!!! willing to pay more for oranges than for the other colors.

colors i will not buy: pinks, bright yellows, purples, bright blues, bright greens, any "neon"-esque colors

i think thats all the information ive got? any questions, lemme know!

im subscribed to this thread.
CvyoOwu.png
Good luck! I think there's someone selling their G1 XXX's! If you haven't seen their thread already: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2895713

Good luck! I think there's someone selling their G1 XXX's! If you haven't seen their thread already: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2895713

FkU0xOo.gif
bump
bump
CvyoOwu.png
bump i gots more pure
bump i gots more pure
CvyoOwu.png
@furo
I am looking forward to seeing you get a xxx G1. From a player to another, the best way to get a xxx G1 is through seeking out the roundsey raffle winners that have interest in selling their xxx G1. I wish you best of luck, and I will try my best to help out.
@furo
I am looking forward to seeing you get a xxx G1. From a player to another, the best way to get a xxx G1 is through seeking out the roundsey raffle winners that have interest in selling their xxx G1. I wish you best of luck, and I will try my best to help out.
bump
bump
CvyoOwu.png