Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
@Lovettexox @B00kFreak
Sorry to bother you both but I have a small question for you. Would you be willing to loan out your dragons for a breeding project? I can offer payment for the loan of your dragons and any hatchlings that don't fit you are welcome to take yourselves if you like them.

I am looking for a Lapis/Caribbean/Metals female dragon with uncommon light eyes for an oc of mine.
If you are both okay with that then Lovettexox would you be willing to host the nest?

The dragons in question are:
Lovettexox's Tzusun
B00kFreak's Unnamed
@Lovettexox @B00kFreak
Sorry to bother you both but I have a small question for you. Would you be willing to loan out your dragons for a breeding project? I can offer payment for the loan of your dragons and any hatchlings that don't fit you are welcome to take yourselves if you like them.

I am looking for a Lapis/Caribbean/Metals female dragon with uncommon light eyes for an oc of mine.
If you are both okay with that then Lovettexox would you be willing to host the nest?

The dragons in question are:
Lovettexox's Tzusun
B00kFreak's Unnamed
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker Of course! How much were you wanting to offer? I'll send him over!
@LightBreaker Of course! How much were you wanting to offer? I'll send him over!
Visit my "for sale" tab for beautiful babies produced by my carefully selected pairs!
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/381874/1416377
No problem! I'll figure out a name for her so it's less confusing XD let me know where I should send her :)
No problem! I'll figure out a name for her so it's less confusing XD let me know where I should send her :)
@B00kFreak (pinging cause it's also regarding payments
@Lovettexox actually woulld it be possible to ask you to host the nest? I need light eyes on the child.

Also for payment I'd be looking at about 40kt each. Would that be suitable?
@B00kFreak (pinging cause it's also regarding payments
@Lovettexox actually woulld it be possible to ask you to host the nest? I need light eyes on the child.

Also for payment I'd be looking at about 40kt each. Would that be suitable?
tDeKDnH.png

Sounds good to me! lmk if you're cool to host @lovettexox and I can send her wherever :)
Sounds good to me! lmk if you're cool to host @lovettexox and I can send her wherever :)
@B00kFreak Go ahead :)
@B00kFreak Go ahead :)
Visit my "for sale" tab for beautiful babies produced by my carefully selected pairs!
Alright guys we have 3 eggs cookin' ^_^
Alright guys we have 3 eggs cookin' ^_^
@Lovettexox @B00kFreak
Thank you both so much for your help, we ended up with a male dragon with the right colours so I'm gonna hold onto him and try to find him a mate to continue the process. Thank you both again for this it means a lot ^^
@Lovettexox @B00kFreak
Thank you both so much for your help, we ended up with a male dragon with the right colours so I'm gonna hold onto him and try to find him a mate to continue the process. Thank you both again for this it means a lot ^^
tDeKDnH.png

No problem! Glad you got something close, fingers crossed he has a beautiful daughter :)
No problem! Glad you got something close, fingers crossed he has a beautiful daughter :)