Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Nest Network 3.2 {closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2077 2078
Re-added :)
Re-added :)
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
thanks, y'all! it's been a fun, engaging, and educational time to spend with the mod team and the Network. i'll be around a while yet working on a dang breeding project that's taking its sweet time [emoji=banescale deadpan] just so everybody's aware, [b]the old thread will stay up for 6 days[/b] so anybody who's pinged for nests on it today can still have that thread available for the full incubation period. on [b]July 7th[/b] i'll be taking it down so we can fully transition onto this shiny new thread. happy nesting and good luck to everybody! [emoji=banescale star]
thanks, y'all! it's been a fun, engaging, and educational time to spend with the mod team and the Network. i'll be around a while yet working on a dang breeding project that's taking its sweet time

just so everybody's aware, the old thread will stay up for 6 days so anybody who's pinged for nests on it today can still have that thread available for the full incubation period. on July 7th i'll be taking it down so we can fully transition onto this shiny new thread.

happy nesting and good luck to everybody!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
Ooh, new thread. Thanks for keeping things clean and updated, the mods!
Ooh, new thread. Thanks for keeping things clean and updated, the mods!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

New thread! Just re-added myself. Thanks for making this thread, mods!
New thread! Just re-added myself. Thanks for making this thread, mods!
Re-added. Thank you mods for keeping this thread alive ^^
Re-added. Thank you mods for keeping this thread alive ^^
TME6fPB.png
Thank you, Nelson, for all your hard work, and mod team for keeping this going <3

Re-added ^_^ Happy to be a part and hope I can be quicker to respond this next go around!
Thank you, Nelson, for all your hard work, and mod team for keeping this going <3

Re-added ^_^ Happy to be a part and hope I can be quicker to respond this next go around!
arcaneshieldl.png iceshieldr.png watershieldl.png lightshieldr.png natureshieldl.png
Rejoined!
Rejoined!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
Signed up again! Thank you for running this :)
Signed up again! Thank you for running this :)
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Still somewhat new to Nest Network but have been enjoying it! Signed myself back up. Thanks for all the hard work guys!
Still somewhat new to Nest Network but have been enjoying it! Signed myself back up. Thanks for all the hard work guys!
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
Rejoined! :)
Rejoined! :)
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png