Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF]Dodogama dragon
Hello~ I'm looking for a dragon based on a Dodogama from the Monster Hunter series~ [b]Requirements for gen 2+:[/b] - [b]Has[/b] to be a Snapper - Ideally no kids - [b]Must not[/b] have unnamed kids - Something along the lines of blue/orange/white [b]Requirements for gen 1:[/b] - [b]Must have[/b] sky primary - Blueish Secondary - Orangeish Tertiary - [b]Must not[/b] have kids Please post with price! [b]Pay: [/b] Gems or gold. If you fancy art I can open one commission spot for you, see art shop in signature. Image references for colours: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/76/2b/06762ba91ba750c1fd9d7ba70be4254d.png[/img] [img]https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.734640479.6446/st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg[/img]
Hello~ I'm looking for a dragon based on a Dodogama from the Monster Hunter series~

Requirements for gen 2+:
- Has to be a Snapper
- Ideally no kids
- Must not have unnamed kids
- Something along the lines of blue/orange/white

Requirements for gen 1:
- Must have sky primary
- Blueish Secondary
- Orangeish Tertiary
- Must not have kids

Please post with price!

Pay:
Gems or gold. If you fancy art I can open one commission spot for you, see art shop in signature.

Image references for colours:
06762ba91ba750c1fd9d7ba70be4254d.png
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
^
^
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
While I don't have anything for you, I do want to point out that "sky" as a primary color has a naturally white belly on many of the genes, and that would free you to have an orange tail with the new Glowtail gene. Example: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=54&winggene=12&wings=24&auth=014a37e116428ba44c57ebfef9ab18af79faf928&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Sky Basic/Stonewash Toxin/Sunshine Glowtail) Other than that I support this venture and wish you luck in finding your precious rock baby.
While I don't have anything for you, I do want to point out that "sky" as a primary color has a naturally white belly on many of the genes, and that would free you to have an orange tail with the new Glowtail gene.

Example:
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=9&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=54&winggene=12&wings=24&auth=014a37e116428ba44c57ebfef9ab18af79faf928&dummyext=prev.png
(Sky Basic/Stonewash Toxin/Sunshine Glowtail)

Other than that I support this venture and wish you luck in finding your precious rock baby.
Tales of the Clan
@Isidarth oh that's a great idea! thank you so much <3
@Isidarth oh that's a great idea! thank you so much <3
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
^
^
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
^
^
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
If you're interested in a project -- breed-changing, etc. -- this AH search has some colorations that can work. (Scry them as speckle or clown, glowtail snappers; the underbelly doesn't turn pale on some of them, in their current species.)

Good luck, and friendly bump!
If you're interested in a project -- breed-changing, etc. -- this AH search has some colorations that can work. (Scry them as speckle or clown, glowtail snappers; the underbelly doesn't turn pale on some of them, in their current species.)

Good luck, and friendly bump!
@ArchangelBeth Ooohh thanks for the suggestion! I'm a bit reluctant to spend scrolls on non gen 1s, so Im going to keep looking for a bit longer (this dragon is also a gift so I want it to be as perfect as possible *^*).
@ArchangelBeth Ooohh thanks for the suggestion! I'm a bit reluctant to spend scrolls on non gen 1s, so Im going to keep looking for a bit longer (this dragon is also a gift so I want it to be as perfect as possible *^*).
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
Understood! Good luck!
Understood! Good luck!