Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Iron Man (Coatl)
Now that I have your attention, let me explain what I mean.

I am looking for a dragon, specifically a male Coatl, capable of wearing this outfit and looking awesome.
Iron Man

I have a few ideals for this hypothetical dragon, namely:
  • They must already be a Coatl when they're offered. I'm saving gems for our third ancient and don't have the resources for a breed change.
  • Ideally their element will be Earth, Ice or Light. Don't be shy about showing off dragons of other elements, though - maybe I'll change my mind.
  • Their secondary color and gene shouldn't clash with the outfit, mainly because that's the most noticeable part of the dragon. For this reason genes such as Bee or Noxtide are not ideal, nor are colors like Cyan or Bubblegum.
  • I am willing to pay up to 100 gems/100kt for a potential dragon. Much beyond that and I may have to turn you down.

I'm excited to be working on this fandragon project. I just need some community help with finding the right dragon for the suit.

(Oh, and if you have any input on how to improve the outfit, I'd love to hear it.)
Now that I have your attention, let me explain what I mean.

I am looking for a dragon, specifically a male Coatl, capable of wearing this outfit and looking awesome.
Iron Man

I have a few ideals for this hypothetical dragon, namely:
  • They must already be a Coatl when they're offered. I'm saving gems for our third ancient and don't have the resources for a breed change.
  • Ideally their element will be Earth, Ice or Light. Don't be shy about showing off dragons of other elements, though - maybe I'll change my mind.
  • Their secondary color and gene shouldn't clash with the outfit, mainly because that's the most noticeable part of the dragon. For this reason genes such as Bee or Noxtide are not ideal, nor are colors like Cyan or Bubblegum.
  • I am willing to pay up to 100 gems/100kt for a potential dragon. Much beyond that and I may have to turn you down.

I'm excited to be working on this fandragon project. I just need some community help with finding the right dragon for the suit.

(Oh, and if you have any input on how to improve the outfit, I'd love to hear it.)
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Bump.
Bump.
I have a dragon that might look good with the apparel ^ ^ Not sure if it will match your taste though (0v0) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49827435] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498275/49827435_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have a dragon that might look good with the apparel ^ ^
Not sure if it will match your taste though (0v0)

49827435_350.png

[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4426854] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44269/4426854_350.png[/img] [/url] @Lunalatic I've been trying to rehome this guy for years and this feels like it could be the moment of truth. His circuit looks great with your apparel. I'd be happy to take 50kt for him, as he does have a tiny piece of art that would come with him, but I'm also happy to haggle to see him find a new purpose. [outfit=1160842]

4426854_350.png

@Lunalatic I've been trying to rehome this guy for years and this feels like it could be the moment of truth. His circuit looks great with your apparel. I'd be happy to take 50kt for him, as he does have a tiny piece of art that would come with him, but I'm also happy to haggle to see him find a new purpose.
Not Found
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Behlair @Bbong

I think I'll wait for a few more hours to see if anything else shows up, but I am definitely considering your dragons!
@Behlair @Bbong

I think I'll wait for a few more hours to see if anything else shows up, but I am definitely considering your dragons!
Bump, because why not.
Bump, because why not.
@Behlair

I'd like to buy your dragon, please.

(As an aside- would it be okay if I recycle his lore for another Coatl in the future so it isn't lost entirely?)
@Behlair

I'd like to buy your dragon, please.

(As an aside- would it be okay if I recycle his lore for another Coatl in the future so it isn't lost entirely?)