Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [B] Fodder hatchlings < 4.5kt
Hello! Do you sell fodder hatchlings? Do you hatch nests a lot? Do you need treasure?

Then success! I am looking to buy hatchlings as the ones I have aging grow up and I train/exalt them daily/every other day.

I'm looking to pay 4500 treasure or less per hatchling. If you hatch every day or weekly, we could set up a recurring deal if you are interested :)

Or, if you're looking to get rid of hatchlings without the hassle of messaging, feel free to send me private auctions (preferred) or Crossroads trades with your rate of payment.

I currently have: 30 spots available
Hello! Do you sell fodder hatchlings? Do you hatch nests a lot? Do you need treasure?

Then success! I am looking to buy hatchlings as the ones I have aging grow up and I train/exalt them daily/every other day.

I'm looking to pay 4500 treasure or less per hatchling. If you hatch every day or weekly, we could set up a recurring deal if you are interested :)

Or, if you're looking to get rid of hatchlings without the hassle of messaging, feel free to send me private auctions (preferred) or Crossroads trades with your rate of payment.

I currently have: 30 spots available
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
up
up
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
up
up