Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Plague nest!
I have a pair of dragons in my lair that would make BEAUTIFUL children, but they son't look as good with green eyes, so I'm looking for a kind soul that could let me send them over for their nest to be used in order to get plague eyes!

Payment will be provided, of course. Please let me know if you can help me out! Thanks a lot for reading~
I have a pair of dragons in my lair that would make BEAUTIFUL children, but they son't look as good with green eyes, so I'm looking for a kind soul that could let me send them over for their nest to be used in order to get plague eyes!

Payment will be provided, of course. Please let me know if you can help me out! Thanks a lot for reading~
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
I have never rented a nest before but I'd be happy to breed your dragons for you free of charge. I can also offer up a dragon of mine as collateral if you prefer have that safety-net~
@Aetherstorm
I have never rented a nest before but I'd be happy to breed your dragons for you free of charge. I can also offer up a dragon of mine as collateral if you prefer have that safety-net~
@SirSlotherz
Oh, that's awesome, thank you!! I'll send them right over :D
@SirSlotherz
Oh, that's awesome, thank you!! I'll send them right over :D
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm
You are welcome! ^^ Let me know if you'd like me to set up a CR with one of my dragons for you to hold onto til the eggs hatch~
@Aetherstorm
You are welcome! ^^ Let me know if you'd like me to set up a CR with one of my dragons for you to hold onto til the eggs hatch~