Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Buying Exalt Row G1s
1 2
Hello!

Starting today I'm looking to buy exalt row G1 dragons regularly.

This means I'm not looking for any great-colored expensive ones, I'm just looking to buy those 'ugly' one's that won't sell & you're about to exalt to gain back your lair space & similar.

The conditions are:

• I'm buying adults & hatchlings alike for lower than current average AH cost!
    At the moment that means lower than 5kt/g.
    I'm paying in treasure only though.
  • They should be unbred.

If there's something special - like if they're partially gened, quite old, etc I'm willing to look into buying them for more but remember this is not a place you should come to if you're looking to make great profit!
See this as the place you can dump G1s you don't want & would get rid of anyway for a bit of cash, without having to drag them into the coli or even wait for them to grow up to do so.

Depending on how many people are offering & my own lair space I may reject offers, however, as long as I have room it is unlikely.

The reason for this?

Not even a full day after the Banescale release I was curious how many had been already exalted.
It was more than 30 pages.

I'm aware this is a necessary game mechanic & we can't "save" every dragon - this isn't what I'm trying to do. But the sheer number in such a short time period was more than I expected & I just thought how many of those were dream dragons of someone & yet barely looked at before yeeting them... :')

So here I am, trying to use my lair space for something.
Hello!

Starting today I'm looking to buy exalt row G1 dragons regularly.

This means I'm not looking for any great-colored expensive ones, I'm just looking to buy those 'ugly' one's that won't sell & you're about to exalt to gain back your lair space & similar.

The conditions are:

• I'm buying adults & hatchlings alike for lower than current average AH cost!
    At the moment that means lower than 5kt/g.
    I'm paying in treasure only though.
  • They should be unbred.

If there's something special - like if they're partially gened, quite old, etc I'm willing to look into buying them for more but remember this is not a place you should come to if you're looking to make great profit!
See this as the place you can dump G1s you don't want & would get rid of anyway for a bit of cash, without having to drag them into the coli or even wait for them to grow up to do so.

Depending on how many people are offering & my own lair space I may reject offers, however, as long as I have room it is unlikely.

The reason for this?

Not even a full day after the Banescale release I was curious how many had been already exalted.
It was more than 30 pages.

I'm aware this is a necessary game mechanic & we can't "save" every dragon - this isn't what I'm trying to do. But the sheer number in such a short time period was more than I expected & I just thought how many of those were dream dragons of someone & yet barely looked at before yeeting them... :')

So here I am, trying to use my lair space for something.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@MandragoraAutumn Do I just set up a CR or would you like to see them first? I haven’t sorted out which ones to send yet, but I’m desperate for lair space. (And I keep rescuing fodder dragons)
@MandragoraAutumn Do I just set up a CR or would you like to see them first? I haven’t sorted out which ones to send yet, but I’m desperate for lair space. (And I keep rescuing fodder dragons)
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing
Good question!
Depends on how many you want to send? You could send 3-5 CRs safely currently, after that I might need to get pickier! c:
@Brokenwing
Good question!
Depends on how many you want to send? You could send 3-5 CRs safely currently, after that I might need to get pickier! c:
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@MandragoraAutumn
I think I have 6-9 dragons, lemme sort them and set up some CRs. (They all have potential, tbh, but I need some quick space, and they aren’t selling as well as I’d like)
@MandragoraAutumn
I think I have 6-9 dragons, lemme sort them and set up some CRs. (They all have potential, tbh, but I need some quick space, and they aren’t selling as well as I’d like)
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing
All the better for me :D
So yeah, I can def take 6-9, take your time :)
@Brokenwing
All the better for me :D
So yeah, I can def take 6-9, take your time :)
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
Sent the first six, I think I have one or two more in my den but I have no room to pull them out yet
Sent the first six, I think I have one or two more in my den but I have no room to pull them out yet
Remi
He/Him
Now that NotN is over - bump!
Now that NotN is over - bump!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I've got this, er, unfortunate lady if you'd like to take her! Her tert is beige. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57995439] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/579955/57995439_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've got this, er, unfortunate lady if you'd like to take her! Her tert is beige.

57995439_350.png
MUYNhfy.png
feXtM27.png
J7D1quC.png
P6XJEHx.png
xH03512.png WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
TW8ViqF.png
@ZenithDreams

Sure, you can send a CR !
@ZenithDreams

Sure, you can send a CR !
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
I do not have room to take on more projects, but that appalling Nocturne could become an even more appalling work of art -- stick this in her bio. ;)

https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=11&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=25&body=169&winggene=22&wings=69&tertgene=24&tert=51&element=9&eyetype=3
I do not have room to take on more projects, but that appalling Nocturne could become an even more appalling work of art -- stick this in her bio. ;)

https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=11&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=25&body=169&winggene=22&wings=69&tertgene=24&tert=51&element=9&eyetype=3
1 2