Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | long term g1 search~
i'm subscribed!
hello! there's a few quite specific genones i'd like to get so i figured a thread for this would be nice.
please please please don't bother to post if the dragon you're selling is not what i'm asking for right here. feel free to check if you're unsure though! i don't wanna be rude or anything, just don't want to get my hopes up cwç
also don't worry about genes/breeds. i'm only looking for the specific colors/eyes/pose~
SPECIFIC RANGES
junkrat
black range | metals | orange range
fire
male

roadhog
grey/black/dull brown range | red range | red range
plague
male

obs (for both): so i have these boys here and perhaps would like some g1 replacements for them. haven't put so much thought on it yet.
priority: low

FACETED/PRIMAL BLUSH QUEST
so yeah i'm crazy and would very much like to get a primal and a faceted eyes dragon of each flight with the color blush on them.
so far i have my earth, shadow, plague and nature primals and my plague, wind and ice faceted, if you want to take a look to see what i mean.
doesn't matter if blush is the prim, sec or tert but i would like if the other colors were matching to the flight's aesthetic, pretty much like the ones i already have.
i know fancy eyes matchy dragons are expensive ** so please let me know if you can do holds/payment plans if you happen to have one perfect child. i can also offer art as a partial/total payment.

so yeah that's it! if you happen to have a derg for my needs please post them here and name your price. remember i'm only looking for gen1s.
i'm subscribed!
hello! there's a few quite specific genones i'd like to get so i figured a thread for this would be nice.
please please please don't bother to post if the dragon you're selling is not what i'm asking for right here. feel free to check if you're unsure though! i don't wanna be rude or anything, just don't want to get my hopes up cwç
also don't worry about genes/breeds. i'm only looking for the specific colors/eyes/pose~
SPECIFIC RANGES
junkrat
black range | metals | orange range
fire
male

roadhog
grey/black/dull brown range | red range | red range
plague
male

obs (for both): so i have these boys here and perhaps would like some g1 replacements for them. haven't put so much thought on it yet.
priority: low

FACETED/PRIMAL BLUSH QUEST
so yeah i'm crazy and would very much like to get a primal and a faceted eyes dragon of each flight with the color blush on them.
so far i have my earth, shadow, plague and nature primals and my plague, wind and ice faceted, if you want to take a look to see what i mean.
doesn't matter if blush is the prim, sec or tert but i would like if the other colors were matching to the flight's aesthetic, pretty much like the ones i already have.
i know fancy eyes matchy dragons are expensive ** so please let me know if you can do holds/payment plans if you happen to have one perfect child. i can also offer art as a partial/total payment.

so yeah that's it! if you happen to have a derg for my needs please post them here and name your price. remember i'm only looking for gen1s.
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!