Find a Dragon
Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding project xo
1 2 3 4
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=158&auth=dd09a0d951ad77e613c6271445d870461f7c09a5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Time for that fun time where I contact users for breeding their dragons for a project! The dragon above is white/pumpkin/fire. I'm making a breeding pair for lesbian pride flags (The orange, white, and pink one) and these specific colors are hard to get, so I want to ask you guys if I can borrow your dragons, breed them, and then send them back home! All I need from you is to put your name in the bio, so I know where to send them home to once the nest hatches. I'm going to tag a lot of people because I need two correct-colored dragons that are male and female and unrelated. Males @JaeminTyr Unnamed #55794497 @CitizenofDel's Coil @bink5bink5's West @ladymaria's Laurence @MoonsongDrift's Unnamed #52725583 Females @keverdeenaj's Jamilla @xXPancakexx's Curiosity (Matching Colors!) @Chocoladevla's Aloadae @FiveKingdoms's Huang @suesue's SueSue
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=158&auth=dd09a0d951ad77e613c6271445d870461f7c09a5&dummyext=prev.png

Time for that fun time where I contact users for breeding their dragons for a project! The dragon above is white/pumpkin/fire. I'm making a breeding pair for lesbian pride flags (The orange, white, and pink one) and these specific colors are hard to get, so I want to ask you guys if I can borrow your dragons, breed them, and then send them back home! All I need from you is to put your name in the bio, so I know where to send them home to once the nest hatches. I'm going to tag a lot of people because I need two correct-colored dragons that are male and female and unrelated.

Males
@JaeminTyr Unnamed #55794497
@CitizenofDel's Coil
@bink5bink5's West
@ladymaria's Laurence
@MoonsongDrift's Unnamed #52725583

Females
@keverdeenaj's Jamilla
@xXPancakexx's Curiosity (Matching Colors!)
@Chocoladevla's Aloadae
@FiveKingdoms's Huang
@suesue's SueSue
ecJRP7I.png9W23duO.pngLPitPl7.pngwp727hp.pngdyd4iBz.png
I'd be happy to lend you that SD!
I'd be happy to lend you that SD!
@ToxicToxophilite I'm sorry but I'm not up for this. I'm not willing to do this, even for a breeding project. Sorry again, and I wish you the best of luck for your breeding project!
@ToxicToxophilite I'm sorry but I'm not up for this. I'm not willing to do this, even for a breeding project. Sorry again, and I wish you the best of luck for your breeding project!
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
I'd be happy to lend you Jamilla! She's currently rtb, so i can send a cr
I'd be happy to lend you Jamilla! She's currently rtb, so i can send a cr
@xXPancakexx Thanks for letting me know!
@JaeminTyr I got your boy!
@keverdeenaj Yeah! :D
@xXPancakexx Thanks for letting me know!
@JaeminTyr I got your boy!
@keverdeenaj Yeah! :D
I've got two compatible dragons with the right color range between them so far, but I still need more because i need a second pair (at LEAST)! After tomorrow I'll tag more peeps, wanna give everyone time to reply to the pings.
I've got two compatible dragons with the right color range between them so far, but I still need more because i need a second pair (at LEAST)! After tomorrow I'll tag more peeps, wanna give everyone time to reply to the pings.
I'm totally down for this! Just let me know what I need to do and I'll send the little lovely drake on over your way!
I'm totally down for this! Just let me know what I need to do and I'll send the little lovely drake on over your way!
Clan of Plague, Hearts of Shadow
if any of my dragons work both lair and den I would be willing to give them
if any of my dragons work both lair and den I would be willing to give them
Bloop ^v^ +3 fr time
Hatchery|
[Hey pal, I guess it's your lucky day, cause Coil is actually for sale! I guess I forgot to relist him in the auction house. He's 10g or 10000 treasures, and mixed payment is accepted. I can put him on hold if you need.
[Hey pal, I guess it's your lucky day, cause Coil is actually for sale! I guess I forgot to relist him in the auction house. He's 10g or 10000 treasures, and mixed payment is accepted. I can put him on hold if you need.
@MoonsongDrift Just put your name in the dragon bio and cr them to me! I need your name so that I remember which dragon goes where when it's time to send them home!

@fadeddream If you've got a dragon that's real close to white/pumpkin/fire, it could work!

@CitizenofDel I'd love to take him for treasure! Send me a PA!
@MoonsongDrift Just put your name in the dragon bio and cr them to me! I need your name so that I remember which dragon goes where when it's time to send them home!

@fadeddream If you've got a dragon that's real close to white/pumpkin/fire, it could work!

@CitizenofDel I'd love to take him for treasure! Send me a PA!
1 2 3 4