TOPIC | [LF] Snow Spirals! (Male Only)
1 2
bump
bump
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
bump
bump
@Bloodwyrm: Pls. take a look at this pair. They are nesting in my lair in the moment, but if you have time and you don`t find a Spiral, I can nest them for the next time in Ice.
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=286611&tab=hatchery#3
@Bloodwyrm: Pls. take a look at this pair. They are nesting in my lair in the moment, but if you have time and you don`t find a Spiral, I can nest them for the next time in Ice.
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=286611&tab=hatchery#3
@Stonecutter Im super sorry for the late reply! I'd found a spiral I quite liked on the AH and wasnt sure yet if I was going to buy him or not, so I didnt want to give you an answer incase I changed my mind :)

Taggart is gorgeous but I really cant wait for a 2nd pair and the plague eyes wont fit my color scheme I need for my avatar. However, I might be interested in buying one that I wont use as my avatar because honestly, I really like the look of their babies.

If you could ping me if you hatch any males on this nest, i'd love to take a look? :)
@Stonecutter Im super sorry for the late reply! I'd found a spiral I quite liked on the AH and wasnt sure yet if I was going to buy him or not, so I didnt want to give you an answer incase I changed my mind :)

Taggart is gorgeous but I really cant wait for a 2nd pair and the plague eyes wont fit my color scheme I need for my avatar. However, I might be interested in buying one that I wont use as my avatar because honestly, I really like the look of their babies.

If you could ping me if you hatch any males on this nest, i'd love to take a look? :)
@Bloodwyrm: Sure, I give you a ping. No problem. There is only 1 egg, I am really sad about.... :-(

Taggart is a Wind dragon, the greenish eyes are really mismatching, so I gave him a Cowl-Apparel and then the eyes are white. ;-) If there is no male, the next time I breed them in Ice for sure I think - I give you a ping, maybe you still want a Spiral male?
@Bloodwyrm: Sure, I give you a ping. No problem. There is only 1 egg, I am really sad about.... :-(

Taggart is a Wind dragon, the greenish eyes are really mismatching, so I gave him a Cowl-Apparel and then the eyes are white. ;-) If there is no male, the next time I breed them in Ice for sure I think - I give you a ping, maybe you still want a Spiral male?
@Stonecutter Yeah, one-egg nests are only good for lore.. the cowl really suits him!
If there's no male this time i'd be perfectly fine with getting a ping for the next nest, please :)
@Stonecutter Yeah, one-egg nests are only good for lore.. the cowl really suits him!
If there's no male this time i'd be perfectly fine with getting a ping for the next nest, please :)
@Bloodwyrm: I do so!! :-)
@Bloodwyrm: I do so!! :-)
@Bloodwyrm: Was a female.... :-( Next nest will be in Ice. ;-)
@Bloodwyrm: Was a female.... :-( Next nest will be in Ice. ;-)
@Stonecutter Ah, thats a shame. Oh well, thanks for letting me know! I'll look forward to the next nest then :)
@Stonecutter Ah, thats a shame. Oh well, thanks for letting me know! I'll look forward to the next nest then :)
1 2