Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Public Buy
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
[quote name="Chenim" date="2019-09-29 17:15:48" ] @DragonPromise what did u price them for again ouo -- sorry usually i catch those things :') [/quote] That one I priced at 13 instead of 14 (our female Yorkie was playing the drums on my head and I typoed the number).
Chenim wrote on 2019-09-29 17:15:48:
@DragonPromise what did u price them for again ouo -- sorry usually i catch those things :')

That one I priced at 13 instead of 14 (our female Yorkie was playing the drums on my head and I typoed the number).
HEveOVO.png
@Chenim - I haven't collected the gems yet, so it should still be in your queue. ITys the one at the bottom, the male Tundra.
@Chenim - I haven't collected the gems yet, so it should still be in your queue. ITys the one at the bottom, the male Tundra.
HEveOVO.png
@Chenim -- several Lvl 7 dragons with various bonuses incoming for gems.
@Chenim -- several Lvl 7 dragons with various bonuses incoming for gems.
HEveOVO.png
@DragonPromise gotcha!
@DragonPromise gotcha!

g1 lair

broke™
@Chenim -- after these three, I hope to have two more for you -- unless I fall asleep with my laptop on my lap.
@Chenim -- after these three, I hope to have two more for you -- unless I fall asleep with my laptop on my lap.
HEveOVO.png
@DragonPromise oml lol ok <3
@DragonPromise oml lol ok <3

g1 lair

broke™
@Chenim I've got 28 level 7s and 1 level 8 to send you, 22 of them guardians. By my count that's 371 g, but you haven't got that available? Can we do mixed currency?
@Chenim I've got 28 level 7s and 1 level 8 to send you, 22 of them guardians. By my count that's 371 g, but you haven't got that available? Can we do mixed currency?
earth_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj10d7.gif Dramiat (she/they)
+3 hrs FR time
Current Projects: Antique/Rust/Rust plague or fire
@Dramiat yes you can but i just asked for and got more g so u can make them all g if you want luv <3
@Dramiat yes you can but i just asked for and got more g so u can make them all g if you want luv <3

g1 lair

broke™
@Chenim Perfect! Coming your way! (New to PA, so hopefully this goes smoothly, ha)
@Chenim Perfect! Coming your way! (New to PA, so hopefully this goes smoothly, ha)
earth_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj10d7.gif Dramiat (she/they)
+3 hrs FR time
Current Projects: Antique/Rust/Rust plague or fire
@Dramiat lol thats ok luv take ur time
@Dramiat lol thats ok luv take ur time

g1 lair

broke™
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33