Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Public Buy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@tigressRising Thank you so much! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
@tigressRising

Thank you so much!
td9UiZS.png
@DeadlyInformant I'm also new to this whole thing, I have two level 5 Ice dergs with smoke that I'm willing to send over. I would prefer gems if possible, trying to save up for something.

EDIT: Or maybe @Ern can help me :D I read the posts, I've just never done this before and wasn't quite sure how it works.
@DeadlyInformant I'm also new to this whole thing, I have two level 5 Ice dergs with smoke that I'm willing to send over. I would prefer gems if possible, trying to save up for something.

EDIT: Or maybe @Ern can help me :D I read the posts, I've just never done this before and wasn't quite sure how it works.
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@Ern, three Lvl 7 dragons incoming, with assorted bonuses, paid in gems, please. Thanks!
@Ern, three Lvl 7 dragons incoming, with assorted bonuses, paid in gems, please. Thanks!
HEveOVO.png
@DragonPromise Sounds great, send them over! Thank you for supporting Lightning! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@DragonPromise

Sounds great, send them over! Thank you for supporting Lightning!
td9UiZS.png
@Ern, thank you, and I'm working on more for you.
@Ern, thank you, and I'm working on more for you.
HEveOVO.png
@Geminisun
Sending You 6 level 8's
@Geminisun
Sending You 6 level 8's
@minervamaga Whoops, I'm so sorry I missed your post earlier! I can help! So a level 5 is 9g, +1g for smoke and +2g for the Ice primary. So each of your dragons would be worth 12g! You can either send one of the online attendants a 2-way Crossroads (CR) trade with the dragons, or you can send them private auctions (PAs)! Not all attendants have gems, so you'll have to check that when you look at who's online. You also have to check if they accept only PAs, only accept CRs, or accept both. For now, feel free to send me your dragons via either method and I'll make sure everything's set. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@minervamaga

Whoops, I'm so sorry I missed your post earlier! I can help!

So a level 5 is 9g, +1g for smoke and +2g for the Ice primary. So each of your dragons would be worth 12g! You can either send one of the online attendants a 2-way Crossroads (CR) trade with the dragons, or you can send them private auctions (PAs)!

Not all attendants have gems, so you'll have to check that when you look at who's online. You also have to check if they accept only PAs, only accept CRs, or accept both. For now, feel free to send me your dragons via either method and I'll make sure everything's set.
td9UiZS.png
Thank you so much! I'll send them right over <3
Thank you so much! I'll send them right over <3
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga

Got them! Thank you! :D
@minervamaga

Got them! Thank you! :D
td9UiZS.png
@Datmoongamer unfortunately these badges are out of flight only, check out the in flight raffle for badges for Sparks! There is also info there to record dragons you exalt to earn tickets for our raffle.
@Datmoongamer unfortunately these badges are out of flight only, check out the in flight raffle for badges for Sparks! There is also info there to record dragons you exalt to earn tickets for our raffle.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons