Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Nests
1 2 3 4 5
@Rowanne - Hey, just an FYI - I can take your earth pair anytime. :) Got 2 spots and a nest waiting for you!
@Rowanne - Hey, just an FYI - I can take your earth pair anytime. :) Got 2 spots and a nest waiting for you!
@Rowanne - Just a heads-up: Your colorful fae can expect 3 hatchlings in 5 days. :) Fingers crossed for your wild-eyed childs!
@Rowanne - Just a heads-up: Your colorful fae can expect 3 hatchlings in 5 days. :) Fingers crossed for your wild-eyed childs!
@Ixris

I have a pair ready to go back on nest, if you have any space. :D

@Ixris

I have a pair ready to go back on nest, if you have any space. :D

@Rowanne - LOL the weekends are so wild for me! I have to shuffle my kids around, and I don't know when I'll be back on today, so definitely Sunday or sooner I'll be able to pick them up. You can send me a CR, or if you find a more ready host, whichever. :)
@Rowanne - LOL the weekends are so wild for me! I have to shuffle my kids around, and I don't know when I'll be back on today, so definitely Sunday or sooner I'll be able to pick them up. You can send me a CR, or if you find a more ready host, whichever. :)
@Rowanne I have all five ice nests open if you need an ice nest still!
@Rowanne I have all five ice nests open if you need an ice nest still!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
hey! i would love to offer 1 or 2 nests of mine (arcane nests). i have a pair or two that i like to give water eyes so if you're willing to offer long term usage of your nests, that'd be cool too. if not, you don't have to pay me, but i appreciate any donations/food or anything!
hey! i would love to offer 1 or 2 nests of mine (arcane nests). i have a pair or two that i like to give water eyes so if you're willing to offer long term usage of your nests, that'd be cool too. if not, you don't have to pay me, but i appreciate any donations/food or anything!
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
@xXShiverXx

Thanks, The pair I'm hoping for Ice eyes with is 3 days away, so I'll give you a ping then?

@bug2buga

I've got you down, if you have any pairs that need nesting in the meantime let me know, I almost always have space.

@IllusiveFox

Do you have any spots free?
@xXShiverXx

Thanks, The pair I'm hoping for Ice eyes with is 3 days away, so I'll give you a ping then?

@bug2buga

I've got you down, if you have any pairs that need nesting in the meantime let me know, I almost always have space.

@IllusiveFox

Do you have any spots free?
@Rowanne ohh i can send a pair now! feel free to send yours whenever
@Rowanne ohh i can send a pair now! feel free to send yours whenever
HwoHwX3.pngrUixgfa.png - Art Shop
- Buying OOF Nests
@Rowanne I should still have some open so give me a ping when they’re ready!
@Rowanne I should still have some open so give me a ping when they’re ready!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@Rowanne
I have 4 open nests!
@Rowanne
I have 4 open nests!
1 2 3 4 5